I got teargassed!
Forum rules
- Please use the forum attachment system for jam images, or link to the CG site specific to the Jam.
- Mark threads containing nudity in inlined images as NSFW
- Read The rules post for specifics
- Please use the forum attachment system for jam images, or link to the CG site specific to the Jam.
- Mark threads containing nudity in inlined images as NSFW
- Read The rules post for specifics
- Driving Without Pants
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 579
- Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2005 6:48 am
- Location: French Indochina
- Contact:
I got teargassed!
I was collateral damage at the 2005 Michigan State University basketball riots. The cops laid down a huge cloud of the stuff, the whole campus reeks.
- Joel Fagin
- nothos adrisor (GTC)
- Posts: 6014
- Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2004 1:15 am
- Location: City of Lights
- Contact:
- Tynan
- A REAL ADVEEEENTURERRRRRRR
- Posts: 4214
- Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2005 6:02 pm
- Location: Adventuring
- Contact:
Did they use mass amounts of Mace as well?
When I got maced...I was just dead! Was at an activist rally and I dont know what was going on cause I got taken to it...I dont even know what they were protesting about..but someone did something to a cop and the *hit hit the fan! I didn't even get a full dose of mace in my face and I still just freaking collapsed! Got in my mouth and my throat..I thought I was gonna die..its like being on fire but you cant put it out!
I'm so damn accident prone.
When I got maced...I was just dead! Was at an activist rally and I dont know what was going on cause I got taken to it...I dont even know what they were protesting about..but someone did something to a cop and the *hit hit the fan! I didn't even get a full dose of mace in my face and I still just freaking collapsed! Got in my mouth and my throat..I thought I was gonna die..its like being on fire but you cant put it out!
I'm so damn accident prone.
- Driving Without Pants
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 579
- Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2005 6:48 am
- Location: French Indochina
- Contact:
- Isukiyomi
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 2446
- Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2003 10:08 am
- Location: The Big Apple
- Contact:
Damn Tynan...Tynan wrote:Did they use mass amounts of Mace as well?
When I got maced...I was just dead! Was at an activist rally and I dont know what was going on cause I got taken to it...I dont even know what they were protesting about..but someone did something to a cop and the *hit hit the fan! I didn't even get a full dose of mace in my face and I still just freaking collapsed! Got in my mouth and my throat..I thought I was gonna die..its like being on fire but you cant put it out!
I'm so damn accident prone.
Valar Morghulis - Michiko Monogatari & Tehuti
- Kirb
- A BUSINESSSS MAAAAAAAAANNNNNN
- Posts: 1828
- Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 12:07 am
- Location: I'll wrestle you for him.
- Contact:
Mmm... zesty.Luprand wrote:Fun fact: mace is also a spice used in the kitchen.
--Sij


*^*^*^*^* http://spacejunkarlia.com/ *^*^*^*^* <- New Comic
*^*^*^*^* http://deadgeargame.com/ *^*^*^*^* <- New Game
Best Compliment: MrBob: "Kirb may suck, but at least he isn't annoying."
-
Charlesbrubaker
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 248
- Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2003 3:09 am
- Dr Legostar
- Cartoon Villain
- Posts: 15660
- Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 1:40 pm
- Location: right outside your window.
- Contact:
Re: I got teargassed!
Meh, after watching Michigan State beat Kentucky... I kinda feel a sick satisfaction knowing that you guys got gassed. (not really, I'm not actually much of a basketball fan, but it felt like the thing to say. And of course even if I did actually feel that way I'd never want to see Good Mister Pants be harmed by the horrors of tear gas...)Driving Without Pants wrote:I was collateral damage at the 2005 Michigan State University basketball riots. The cops laid down a huge cloud of the stuff, the whole campus reeks.
-D. M. Jeftinija Pharm.D., Ph.D. -- Yes, I've got two doctorates and I'm arrogant about it, what have *you* done with *your* life?
"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff

"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff

- Van Douchebag
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1324
- Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2004 6:25 pm
- Location: The Televizzle
- Contact:
- Nyke
- Cartoon Villain
- Posts: 4704
- Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2003 6:02 am
- Location: OT AND GD HAVE MERGED! *jumps out the window*
- Contact:
I really don't like people who confuse "stun guns" and "tasers".
My LJ | ComicGen CoH/V | Vampire/Amazon looking for Betas. Want to sign up? PM me. | Figure out my Avatar's joke, and win bragging rights.
- Grabmygoblin
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 4062
- Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2003 7:18 pm
I figure I have to be teargassed at least once in a protest, just to experience it. like breaking a limb. if you've never had it happen, you're probably curious what it is like. yup, it hurts. or getting drunk. yup, all those accounts of being dangerously loose-lipped and close to shutting down all bodily funtions because your BAC is so high oxygen is not getting to vital organs? all true.
- TheLoserHero
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 942
- Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2003 6:40 am
- Location: Contrary to popular belief, the correct pronunciation of Jersey is "Joisey".
- Contact:










