...does that mean no bondage alltogether, or that they have to be willing before I -put- them in bondage?[AlmightyPyro] wrote:hmmm... ok. But if you missuse them than we're taking them away! And you can't leave them out in the floor all the time either.RA wrote:Am I allowed to have a little of both? Once I turn a legal age? Oh pleaseee?
Alter Egos III
Forum rules
- Please use the forum attachment system for jam images, or link to the CG site specific to the Jam.
- Mark threads containing nudity in inlined images as NSFW
- Read The rules post for specifics
- Please use the forum attachment system for jam images, or link to the CG site specific to the Jam.
- Mark threads containing nudity in inlined images as NSFW
- Read The rules post for specifics
lazy sput is lazy.
- [AlmightyPyro]
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 5339
- Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 8:12 pm
- Location: noitacoL
BOndage? oh that's perfectly fine! I just don't want them to be left in the floor and stepped on.RA wrote:...does that mean no bondage alltogether, or that they have to be willing before I -put- them in bondage?[AlmightyPyro] wrote:hmmm... ok. But if you missuse them than we're taking them away! And you can't leave them out in the floor all the time either.RA wrote:Am I allowed to have a little of both? Once I turn a legal age? Oh pleaseee?
I'm glad 90's style forum signatures don't exist anymore.
awwww, i won't step on the pretty spacers...that's sad ): *cuddles the pretties*[AlmightyPyro] wrote:BOndage? oh that's perfectly fine! I just don't want them to be left in the floor and stepped on.RA wrote:...does that mean no bondage alltogether, or that they have to be willing before I -put- them in bondage?[AlmightyPyro] wrote: hmmm... ok. But if you missuse them than we're taking them away! And you can't leave them out in the floor all the time either.
lazy sput is lazy.
- TheLoserHero
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 942
- Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2003 6:40 am
- Location: Contrary to popular belief, the correct pronunciation of Jersey is "Joisey".
- Contact:
- TheSuburbanLetdown
- Destroyer of Property Value
- Posts: 12714
- Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
- Location: explod
- TheLoserHero
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 942
- Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2003 6:40 am
- Location: Contrary to popular belief, the correct pronunciation of Jersey is "Joisey".
- Contact:
- Pimpette
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 4147
- Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2004 10:13 pm
- Location: Comi-what now?
- Contact:
Re: Hotties everyone of them!
*hides behind K-Dawg*Tynan wrote:Is it just me or do we have the hottest group ever?
I call dibs on all the women!...what do you mean K-Dawg beat me to it!?
- Ti-Phil
- Héro de Dessin Animé
- Posts: 1928
- Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2002 4:00 pm
- Location: Ste-Julienne
- Contact:
Hum.... What is calling dibs?
The Volet
What, free publicity never harmed anyone..right?
"Bunnies just aren't dense enough. You'd have to squish them until their little bunny electrons mated with their little bunny protons." -rkolter
What, free publicity never harmed anyone..right?
"Bunnies just aren't dense enough. You'd have to squish them until their little bunny electrons mated with their little bunny protons." -rkolter
- Mercury Hat
- Iron Lady (ForumAdmin)

- Posts: 5608
- Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2004 1:57 pm
- Location: Hello city.
- Contact:
- TheSuburbanLetdown
- Destroyer of Property Value
- Posts: 12714
- Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
- Location: explod
- TheSuburbanLetdown
- Destroyer of Property Value
- Posts: 12714
- Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
- Location: explod







