Alter Egos III

Topics which don't fit comfortably in any of the other forums go here. Spamming is not tolerated.
Forum rules
- Please use the forum attachment system for jam images, or link to the CG site specific to the Jam.
- Mark threads containing nudity in inlined images as NSFW
- Read The rules post for specifics
Locked
User avatar
Sput
Needs an Oil Checkup
Posts: 2831
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 8:43 pm

Post by Sput »

[AlmightyPyro] wrote:
RA wrote:Am I allowed to have a little of both? Once I turn a legal age? Oh pleaseee?
hmmm... ok. But if you missuse them than we're taking them away! And you can't leave them out in the floor all the time either.
...does that mean no bondage alltogether, or that they have to be willing before I -put- them in bondage?
lazy sput is lazy.

User avatar
[AlmightyPyro]
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 5339
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 8:12 pm
Location: noitacoL

Post by [AlmightyPyro] »

RA wrote:
[AlmightyPyro] wrote:
RA wrote:Am I allowed to have a little of both? Once I turn a legal age? Oh pleaseee?
hmmm... ok. But if you missuse them than we're taking them away! And you can't leave them out in the floor all the time either.
...does that mean no bondage alltogether, or that they have to be willing before I -put- them in bondage?
BOndage? oh that's perfectly fine! I just don't want them to be left in the floor and stepped on.
I'm glad 90's style forum signatures don't exist anymore.

User avatar
Sput
Needs an Oil Checkup
Posts: 2831
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 8:43 pm

Post by Sput »

[AlmightyPyro] wrote:
RA wrote:
[AlmightyPyro] wrote: hmmm... ok. But if you missuse them than we're taking them away! And you can't leave them out in the floor all the time either.
...does that mean no bondage alltogether, or that they have to be willing before I -put- them in bondage?
BOndage? oh that's perfectly fine! I just don't want them to be left in the floor and stepped on.
awwww, i won't step on the pretty spacers...that's sad ): *cuddles the pretties*
lazy sput is lazy.

User avatar
Toxic
Faster Pussycat
Posts: 4163
Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2002 5:43 pm

Post by Toxic »

TheGoobla wrote:Dibs on the men! Those sexy sexy men. :D
Dibs on Goobla!
Make Comic Genesis Keenspace Again!

User avatar
TheLoserHero
Regular Poster
Posts: 942
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2003 6:40 am
Location: Contrary to popular belief, the correct pronunciation of Jersey is "Joisey".
Contact:

Post by TheLoserHero »

*totally bangs Toxic's brains out due to avatar*

Also, I call dibs on Jops!
Image

User avatar
Isukiyomi
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2446
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2003 10:08 am
Location: The Big Apple
Contact:

Post by Isukiyomi »

*Calls dibs on TLH and Mr.Bob and Orion*
Valar Morghulis - Michiko Monogatari & Tehuti

User avatar
Jops
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1951
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2003 9:55 am
Location: Zzyzx Rd.
Contact:

Post by Jops »

TheLoserHero wrote:Also, I call dibs on Jops!
You just want my goggles!
NEVER! They're mine!

*runs away!*
Jops

Image Image

User avatar
TheGoobla
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1831
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2003 8:48 pm
Location: Your anus. (That's how you do a pun, right?)

Post by TheGoobla »

Toxic wrote:
TheGoobla wrote:Dibs on the men! Those sexy sexy men. :D
Dibs on Goobla!
* Make sweet, throbbing, undulating, eternal love to Toxic. *

User avatar
Col
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 5089
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 9:40 am
Location: Uncertainty
Contact:

Post by Col »

Wowzers :o

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

Toxic wrote:
TheGoobla wrote:Dibs on the men! Those sexy sexy men. :D
Dibs on Goobla!
You harlot!
Image

User avatar
TheLoserHero
Regular Poster
Posts: 942
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2003 6:40 am
Location: Contrary to popular belief, the correct pronunciation of Jersey is "Joisey".
Contact:

Post by TheLoserHero »

Isukiyomi wrote:*Calls dibs on TLH and Mr.Bob and Orion*
I agree, on the stipulation that Bob wears his Hawaiian shirt.

HOly crap Jops, you actually got the NVGs? NAUGHTY!!
Image

User avatar
Jops
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1951
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2003 9:55 am
Location: Zzyzx Rd.
Contact:

Post by Jops »

TheLoserHero wrote:HOly crap Jops, you actually got the NVGs? NAUGHTY!!
Unfortunately not: some dirty bastard overbid me in the last 20 seconds :(
Jops

Image Image

User avatar
Pimpette
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 4147
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2004 10:13 pm
Location: Comi-what now?
Contact:

Re: Hotties everyone of them!

Post by Pimpette »

Tynan wrote:Is it just me or do we have the hottest group ever?

I call dibs on all the women!...what do you mean K-Dawg beat me to it!?
*hides behind K-Dawg*
Image

User avatar
Ti-Phil
Héro de Dessin Animé
Posts: 1928
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2002 4:00 pm
Location: Ste-Julienne
Contact:

Post by Ti-Phil »

Hum.... What is calling dibs?
The Volet

What, free publicity never harmed anyone..right?

"Bunnies just aren't dense enough. You'd have to squish them until their little bunny electrons mated with their little bunny protons." -rkolter

User avatar
Mercury Hat
Iron Lady (ForumAdmin)
Iron Lady (ForumAdmin)
Posts: 5608
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2004 1:57 pm
Location: Hello city.
Contact:

Post by Mercury Hat »

Ti-Phil wrote:Hum.... What is calling dibs?
To claim rights to something.
ImageImage
<Legostar> merc is all knowing, all seeing, and not caring

User avatar
Toxic
Faster Pussycat
Posts: 4163
Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2002 5:43 pm

Post by Toxic »

PeppermintAfterlife wrote:
Toxic wrote:
TheGoobla wrote:Dibs on the men! Those sexy sexy men. :D
Dibs on Goobla!
You harlot!
Dibs on Peppermint and Goobla! Oh, and the rest of my numerous suitors whom I can't seem to recall.
Make Comic Genesis Keenspace Again!

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

Toxic wrote:
PeppermintAfterlife wrote:
Toxic wrote: Dibs on Goobla!
You harlot!
Dibs on Peppermint and Goobla! Oh, and the rest of my numerous suitors whom I can't seem to recall.
Yes!

*gets the sweet lotions & ointments*
Image

User avatar
Yeahduff
Resident Stoic (Moderator)
Posts: 9158
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2003 4:16 pm
Location: I jumped into your grave and died.
Contact:

Post by Yeahduff »

He's using you, y'know.
Image
I won't be the stars in your dark night.

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

yeahduff wrote:He's using you, y'know.
How do you know I'm not using him?
Image

User avatar
Col
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 5089
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 9:40 am
Location: Uncertainty
Contact:

Post by Col »

yeahduff wrote:He's using you, y'know.
Are... Are you JEALOUS? :P

Locked