I didn't find anything...so I guess that was good
How many comics link your comic?
- Corgan_dane
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1899
- Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2004 10:12 pm
- Contact:
- Dr Legostar
- Cartoon Villain
- Posts: 15660
- Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 1:40 pm
- Location: right outside your window.
- Contact:
Well from this webalizer dealy it looks like only Irregular Webcomic, the n00b, and planet zonk link to me. Which is to say very cool but i'm just not feeling the love from the rest of you...
Of course with most of you I haven't linked to your comics either, so the not feeling of love is mutual
Also my friend Chase links to my comic, and technically he has a webcomic, and by technically I mean he's updated 3 times in the year since he started making a comic....It counts... sorta.. especially since I'm technically a character in said comic.
-D. M. Jeftinija Pharm.D., Ph.D. -- Yes, I've got two doctorates and I'm arrogant about it, what have *you* done with *your* life?
"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff

"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff

- MariaAndMichelle
- Cartoon Henchgirls
- Posts: 3568
- Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2003 2:42 pm
- Location: Together
- Contact:
Well, fine!Dutch! wrote:I just found a referral from Maria and Michelle's site which I followed back thinking 'why the hell would they link to me? I don't have any man-sex at all, and I'd be in serious trouble if I even tried it considering my current content'...
I didn't find anything...so I guess that was good
- Dutch!
- Red galah
- Posts: 4644
- Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2004 4:39 am
- Location: The best place on this little blue rock
- Contact:
I'm going to assume you realised my relief was for other reasonsMariaAndMichelle wrote:Well, fine!Dutch! wrote:I just found a referral from Maria and Michelle's site which I followed back thinking 'why the hell would they link to me? I don't have any man-sex at all, and I'd be in serious trouble if I even tried it considering my current content'...
I didn't find anything...so I guess that was goodWe didn't want to link you anyway!
After following a link from School Spirit, a young kid asks his mum 'what's man-sex?' Three days later, Dutch receives a law suit in his in-box...
You can still feel free to send me nasty PMs though!
- Cope
- Incompetent Monster
- Posts: 7378
- Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2004 8:37 pm
- Location: Masked man of mystery
- Contact:
Does School Spirit have an ad in the newsbox? That would probably explain it....Dutch! wrote:I just found a referral from Maria and Michelle's site which I followed back thinking 'why the hell would they link to me? I don't have any man-sex at all, and I'd be in serious trouble if I even tried it considering my current content'...
I didn't find anything...so I guess that was good
- Dutch!
- Red galah
- Posts: 4644
- Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2004 4:39 am
- Location: The best place on this little blue rock
- Contact:
Bugger me...yeah...I think I did make one yonks ago...I don't actually have a newsbox of my own though...oops...Cope wrote:Does School Spirit have an ad in the newsbox? That would probably explain it....Dutch! wrote:I just found a referral from Maria and Michelle's site which I followed back thinking 'why the hell would they link to me? I don't have any man-sex at all, and I'd be in serious trouble if I even tried it considering my current content'...
I didn't find anything...so I guess that was good
Oh...and the only dropdown it's in is the KleenSpace one...I doubt Maria or Michelle are in that one too...
Guess that's sorted out. For a minute there it was cool!
- TheSuburbanLetdown
- Destroyer of Property Value
- Posts: 12714
- Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
- Location: explod
- Dr Legostar
- Cartoon Villain
- Posts: 15660
- Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 1:40 pm
- Location: right outside your window.
- Contact:
I'm not sure how to take that... well I guess I'll just accept that *you* like me but no one who visits your site does.[geoduck] wrote:Well, you've got a link from me, even if no one ever uses it.legostargalactica wrote:Well from this webalizer dealy it looks like only Irregular Webcomic, the n00b, and planet zonk link to me. Which is to say very cool but i'm just not feeling the love from the rest of you...![]()
-D. M. Jeftinija Pharm.D., Ph.D. -- Yes, I've got two doctorates and I'm arrogant about it, what have *you* done with *your* life?
"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff

"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff

I also mod a dropdown. But half of the people on it have retired. Figures.Risky wrote:I mod a dropdown... meh. Actually soon to be two... darn Keenime. But some people link to me that aren't on the dropdown... like nekotime (yay steve).
It's a shame that most of the people that link me stopped updating their own comics...
I link all of you! For money.
Make Comic Genesis Keenspace Again!
If you get a link from a place that has no mention of you then the user may have used a bookmark. Faub once got a refferal from a jpg because of this! Simply typing the url or using a bookmark to go from one site to another seems to register as a link. It's odd, but it explains some mystery referals.
I am The Poster Formerly Known as Crossfire. Or PFKAC. ...has a certain ring to it, no?
I'm assuming that's how I got a referral from the corporate site of Comcast.Crossfire wrote:If you get a link from a place that has no mention of you then the user may have used a bookmark. Faub once got a refferal from a jpg because of this! Simply typing the url or using a bookmark to go from one site to another seems to register as a link. It's odd, but it explains some mystery referals.











ANARCHY! ANARCHY! ANARCHY!




