How many comics link your comic?
How many comics link your comic?
I know of four that link mine.
Under ten. It's a very exclusive clique!
Warren

Comics. Drawn poorly.
------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care

Comics. Drawn poorly.
------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care
- Van Douchebag
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1324
- Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2004 6:25 pm
- Location: The Televizzle
- Contact:
- Joel Fagin
- nothos adrisor (GTC)
- Posts: 6014
- Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2004 1:15 am
- Location: City of Lights
- Contact:
- Joel Fagin
- nothos adrisor (GTC)
- Posts: 6014
- Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2004 1:15 am
- Location: City of Lights
- Contact:
Yes, but you cheat. All you characters are the various authors.War wrote:If you're counting just in their links pages I counted 11 using google. But I know at least five that it missed (because I know who you are! Orion, Bob, RPin, and others!). I think the total numbers (from link pages only) is something like 25-30.
- Joel Fagin
- The Neko
- A Blithe ray of Schadenfreude
- Posts: 3878
- Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2003 6:16 pm
- Location: New York City
So far, I know that I had a link for a while on "Head Doctor Comics", and currently "The End of Things" and "Angry D. Monkey"... and a place called "Cowboy Jim".
jag saknar självförtroende
- McDuffies
- Bob was here (Moderator)

- Posts: 29957
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: Serbia
- Contact:
A lot.
But if I discount those that linked me for fan art and similar reasons, slightly less.
College Roomies From Hell!!!
The Lounge (which is now kicked out of it's server)
Alex and Ilia
Star Bored
The Jaded
These Days (ntnation)
8:1
Night and Day
Road to nowhere
Spare change
Swords are cool
Feyenne
The Crow (four mages)
Slightly Shizophrenic (used to, for a long time)
Gameshow (Dark magician)
McVille (Trinket)
Reasoned Cognition
Teo and Sara
Smoot (used to)
Squareville (used to before he deleted his entire site)
How to
...um...
Little White Knight
How not to run a comic
Comic Writer X
...
Ahaha... and while I was looking for that, I actually found that I'm mentioned in yet another comic!. My glory will remain and one day in far distant future, people will wonder who was that misterious mcDuffies!
But if I discount those that linked me for fan art and similar reasons, slightly less.
College Roomies From Hell!!!
The Lounge (which is now kicked out of it's server)
Alex and Ilia
Star Bored
The Jaded
These Days (ntnation)
8:1
Night and Day
Road to nowhere
Spare change
Swords are cool
Feyenne
The Crow (four mages)
Slightly Shizophrenic (used to, for a long time)
Gameshow (Dark magician)
McVille (Trinket)
Reasoned Cognition
Teo and Sara
Smoot (used to)
Squareville (used to before he deleted his entire site)
How to
...um...
Little White Knight
How not to run a comic
Comic Writer X
...
Ahaha... and while I was looking for that, I actually found that I'm mentioned in yet another comic!. My glory will remain and one day in far distant future, people will wonder who was that misterious mcDuffies!













