Topics which don't fit comfortably in any of the other forums go here. Spamming is not tolerated.
Forum rules
- Please use the forum attachment system for jam images, or link to the CG site specific to the Jam.
- Mark threads containing nudity in inlined images as NSFW
- Read
The rules post for specifics
Van Douchebag
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1324 Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2004 6:25 pm
Location: The Televizzle
Contact:
Post
by Van Douchebag » Fri Feb 04, 2005 1:30 pm
Since the old one is long forgotten and is at the verge of thread locking, here's a new one.
My father returned from Surinam today, so I swiped his digital camera.
I SMITE YE!
Van Sexybag (I need bigger muscles)
And now, for the squeemish, here's my mutant extra tooth. The other one hasn't breached the gums yet on the other side.
Toxic
Faster Pussycat
Posts: 4163 Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2002 5:43 pm
Post
by Toxic » Fri Feb 04, 2005 1:35 pm
Make Comic Genesis Keenspace Again!
The Neko
A Blithe ray of Schadenfreude
Posts: 3878 Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2003 6:16 pm
Location: New York City
Post
by The Neko » Fri Feb 04, 2005 1:51 pm
jag saknar självförtroende
MixedMyth
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 6319 Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2002 4:00 pm
Location: Niether here nor there
Contact:
Post
by MixedMyth » Fri Feb 04, 2005 1:55 pm
Neko, if you were Jon Stewart, I think I would make a throne for you. Out of paper mache churned from newspapers.
Kris X
Forum Pocket Kitten
Posts: 2728 Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 4:08 pm
Location: Forum Pocket.
Contact:
Post
by Kris X » Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:01 pm
Hehe, nice Neko.
I'll repost the picture of myself.
PK Comics meets Gaming genre.
CJBurgandy
Eat at Crazy CJs! Home of the mad burger
Posts: 6538 Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Too Old for this Shit
Contact:
Post
by CJBurgandy » Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:04 pm
I don't have any new pictures of me, but I did stumble across a long lost baby picture of McDuffies.
CLICK HERE FOR HOT SEXY NUDES
"When Papa Smurf drank here, he was standoffish, Turk said. He favored vodka and didn't share his liquor." ~ Anchorage Daily News
MixedMyth
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 6319 Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2002 4:00 pm
Location: Niether here nor there
Contact:
Post
by MixedMyth » Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:07 pm
McDuffies is a pocketkitty, too???
Carlin
...or Crossfire
Posts: 1560 Joined: Sun May 23, 2004 9:13 pm
Location: Paragon City
Post
by Carlin » Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:08 pm
He made such a cute little kitten!
I am The Poster Formerly Known as Crossfire. Or PFKAC. ...has a certain ring to it, no?
Warren
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 8173 Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2002 3:08 pm
Location: Armadilloland
Contact:
Post
by Warren » Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:09 pm
They're always cute until they grow up.
Nyke
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 4704 Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2003 6:02 am
Location: OT AND GD HAVE MERGED! *jumps out the window*
Contact:
Post
by Nyke » Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:24 pm
Warren wrote: They're always cute until they grow up.
Then you end up flushing them down the toilet for a new kitten.
My LJ |
ComicGen CoH/V | Vampire/Amazon looking for Betas. Want to sign up? PM me. | Figure out my Avatar's joke, and win bragging rights.
Nyke
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 4704 Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2003 6:02 am
Location: OT AND GD HAVE MERGED! *jumps out the window*
Contact:
Post
by Nyke » Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:33 pm
...I really need to shave.
...and comb.
My LJ |
ComicGen CoH/V | Vampire/Amazon looking for Betas. Want to sign up? PM me. | Figure out my Avatar's joke, and win bragging rights.
Pimpette
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 4147 Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2004 10:13 pm
Location: Comi-what now?
Contact:
Post
by Pimpette » Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:59 pm
Everyone on this forum is hawt.
Must be a webcomic thing.
Anyways, here I am again posting like a camwhore
These are from my birthday party last week.
Me and my bestest buddy Courtney. I smile so big because I am drunk. w00tness.
At some point during the night I realize - "How the hell did I manage to drink that much without noticing?"
(The bottle started off full... and this is only halfway through the night, if not earlier)
Kris X
Forum Pocket Kitten
Posts: 2728 Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 4:08 pm
Location: Forum Pocket.
Contact:
Post
by Kris X » Fri Feb 04, 2005 3:02 pm
MixedMyth wrote: McDuffies is a pocketkitty, too???
Ne-VAH!
PK Comics meets Gaming genre.
LAGtheNoggin
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2532 Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2002 4:00 pm
Location: the sea side
Contact:
Post
by LAGtheNoggin » Fri Feb 04, 2005 3:10 pm
During the day I am yet another clean cut average joe Asian-esque teen:
But at night I go from horrendousely cute to a bearded cut throat sushi pirate; Behold! :
Van Douchebag
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1324 Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2004 6:25 pm
Location: The Televizzle
Contact:
Post
by Van Douchebag » Fri Feb 04, 2005 3:34 pm
Pimpette wrote:
At some point during the night I realize - "How the hell did I manage to drink that much without noticing?"
(The bottle started off full... and this is only halfway through the night, if not earlier)
... y-you're gonna make some guy real happy one day. Or drunk.
*sniffle*
Soap Soaperson
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1182 Joined: Wed May 12, 2004 7:44 am
Location: Florida
Post
by Soap Soaperson » Fri Feb 04, 2005 3:39 pm
You know, Keenspacers in general are easy on the eyes, but that mutant tooth = HAWT x 3 *spaz*
Yay. | Yay Part II.
---
NOOOOTE: Any and all links posted by me have the possibility of being NWS, and are likely from http://www.LUElinks.net . K? K.
<Derenge> yo
<TLH> Hey Derenge, want an enema?
<Derenge> no
Toxic
Faster Pussycat
Posts: 4163 Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2002 5:43 pm
Post
by Toxic » Fri Feb 04, 2005 3:45 pm
Soap, when are we going to get to see your selfpics again?
And I mean the real ones.
Make Comic Genesis Keenspace Again!
Locster
Regular Poster
Posts: 240 Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2004 8:56 am
Location: Somewhere dutch
Post
by Locster » Fri Feb 04, 2005 3:46 pm
My sketchbook is such a scary place...
<K-Dawg> heh 69
<Mercury_Hat> I wonder who was the first guy to come up with that
Mr. Bob wrote: <b>Locster's axe not really bloodied, Its just tomato sauce</b>
Mr.Bob
:(
Posts: 6895 Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 4:12 am
Location: A box
Contact:
Post
by Mr.Bob » Fri Feb 04, 2005 3:48 pm
Van Douchebag
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1324 Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2004 6:25 pm
Location: The Televizzle
Contact:
Post
by Van Douchebag » Fri Feb 04, 2005 3:52 pm
Soap Soaperson wrote: You know, Keenspacers in general are easy on the eyes, but that mutant tooth = HAWT x 3 *spaz*
Yeah, people for some reason has the inexplicable urge to touch it when I show it to them to see if it's real. The tooth itself is sharp and lies under my tongue, so it sort of irritates the bottom of my tongue sometimes.
It'll look funnier when the other one has grown out, as well as my wisdom teeth (You can see one in the back in the photo)