Alter Egos III

Topics which don't fit comfortably in any of the other forums go here. Spamming is not tolerated.
Forum rules
- Please use the forum attachment system for jam images, or link to the CG site specific to the Jam.
- Mark threads containing nudity in inlined images as NSFW
- Read The rules post for specifics
Locked
User avatar
Van Douchebag
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1324
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2004 6:25 pm
Location: The Televizzle
Contact:

Alter Egos III

Post by Van Douchebag »

Since the old one is long forgotten and is at the verge of thread locking, here's a new one.

My father returned from Surinam today, so I swiped his digital camera.

I SMITE YE!
Image

Van Sexybag (I need bigger muscles)
Image



And now, for the squeemish, here's my mutant extra tooth. The other one hasn't breached the gums yet on the other side.
Image
Image

User avatar
Toxic
Faster Pussycat
Posts: 4163
Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2002 5:43 pm

Post by Toxic »

Image
Make Comic Genesis Keenspace Again!

User avatar
The Neko
A Blithe ray of Schadenfreude
Posts: 3878
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2003 6:16 pm
Location: New York City

Post by The Neko »

Image
jag saknar självförtroende

User avatar
MixedMyth
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 6319
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2002 4:00 pm
Location: Niether here nor there
Contact:

Post by MixedMyth »

Neko, if you were Jon Stewart, I think I would make a throne for you. Out of paper mache churned from newspapers.
ImageImage Mixed Myth
Etsy Shop- for masks and gamer greeting cards

User avatar
Kris X
Forum Pocket Kitten
Posts: 2728
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 4:08 pm
Location: Forum Pocket.
Contact:

Post by Kris X »

Hehe, nice Neko.



Image

I'll repost the picture of myself.
Image
PK Comics meets Gaming genre.

User avatar
CJBurgandy
Eat at Crazy CJs! Home of the mad burger
Posts: 6538
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Too Old for this Shit
Contact:

Post by CJBurgandy »

I don't have any new pictures of me, but I did stumble across a long lost baby picture of McDuffies.

Image
CLICK HERE FOR HOT SEXY NUDES

"When Papa Smurf drank here, he was standoffish, Turk said. He favored vodka and didn't share his liquor." ~ Anchorage Daily News

User avatar
MixedMyth
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 6319
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2002 4:00 pm
Location: Niether here nor there
Contact:

Post by MixedMyth »

McDuffies is a pocketkitty, too???
ImageImage Mixed Myth
Etsy Shop- for masks and gamer greeting cards

User avatar
Carlin
...or Crossfire
Posts: 1560
Joined: Sun May 23, 2004 9:13 pm
Location: Paragon City

Post by Carlin »

He made such a cute little kitten! :D
I am The Poster Formerly Known as Crossfire. Or PFKAC. ...has a certain ring to it, no?

User avatar
Warren
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 8173
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2002 3:08 pm
Location: Armadilloland
Contact:

Post by Warren »

They're always cute until they grow up.
Warren
Image
Comics. Drawn poorly.

------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care

User avatar
Nyke
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 4704
Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2003 6:02 am
Location: OT AND GD HAVE MERGED! *jumps out the window*
Contact:

Post by Nyke »

Warren wrote:They're always cute until they grow up.
Then you end up flushing them down the toilet for a new kitten.
My LJ | ComicGen CoH/V | Vampire/Amazon looking for Betas. Want to sign up? PM me. | Figure out my Avatar's joke, and win bragging rights.

User avatar
Nyke
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 4704
Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2003 6:02 am
Location: OT AND GD HAVE MERGED! *jumps out the window*
Contact:

Post by Nyke »

Image
...I really need to shave.

...and comb.
My LJ | ComicGen CoH/V | Vampire/Amazon looking for Betas. Want to sign up? PM me. | Figure out my Avatar's joke, and win bragging rights.

User avatar
Pimpette
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 4147
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2004 10:13 pm
Location: Comi-what now?
Contact:

Post by Pimpette »

Everyone on this forum is hawt.
Must be a webcomic thing.


Anyways, here I am again posting like a camwhore :D
These are from my birthday party last week.

Image
Me and my bestest buddy Courtney. I smile so big because I am drunk. w00tness.

Image
At some point during the night I realize - "How the hell did I manage to drink that much without noticing?"
(The bottle started off full... and this is only halfway through the night, if not earlier)
Image

User avatar
Kris X
Forum Pocket Kitten
Posts: 2728
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 4:08 pm
Location: Forum Pocket.
Contact:

Post by Kris X »

MixedMyth wrote:McDuffies is a pocketkitty, too???
Ne-VAH!
Image
PK Comics meets Gaming genre.

User avatar
LAGtheNoggin
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2532
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2002 4:00 pm
Location: the sea side
Contact:

Post by LAGtheNoggin »

During the day I am yet another clean cut average joe Asian-esque teen:

Image

But at night I go from horrendousely cute to a bearded cut throat sushi pirate; Behold! :

Image

User avatar
Van Douchebag
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1324
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2004 6:25 pm
Location: The Televizzle
Contact:

Post by Van Douchebag »

Pimpette wrote:Image
At some point during the night I realize - "How the hell did I manage to drink that much without noticing?"
(The bottle started off full... and this is only halfway through the night, if not earlier)
... y-you're gonna make some guy real happy one day. Or drunk.
*sniffle*
Image

User avatar
Soap Soaperson
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1182
Joined: Wed May 12, 2004 7:44 am
Location: Florida

Post by Soap Soaperson »

You know, Keenspacers in general are easy on the eyes, but that mutant tooth = HAWT x 3 *spaz*
Yay. | Yay Part II.

---

NOOOOTE: Any and all links posted by me have the possibility of being NWS, and are likely from http://www.LUElinks.net. K? K.

<Derenge> yo
<TLH> Hey Derenge, want an enema?
<Derenge> no

User avatar
Toxic
Faster Pussycat
Posts: 4163
Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2002 5:43 pm

Post by Toxic »

Soap, when are we going to get to see your selfpics again?

And I mean the real ones.
Make Comic Genesis Keenspace Again!

User avatar
Locster
Regular Poster
Posts: 240
Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2004 8:56 am
Location: Somewhere dutch

Post by Locster »

Image :roll:
My sketchbook is such a scary place...

<K-Dawg> heh 69
<Mercury_Hat> I wonder who was the first guy to come up with that

Mr. Bob wrote: <b>Locster's axe not really bloodied, Its just tomato sauce</b>

User avatar
Mr.Bob
:(
:(
Posts: 6895
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 4:12 am
Location: A box
Contact:

Post by Mr.Bob »

Image

User avatar
Van Douchebag
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1324
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2004 6:25 pm
Location: The Televizzle
Contact:

Post by Van Douchebag »

Soap Soaperson wrote:You know, Keenspacers in general are easy on the eyes, but that mutant tooth = HAWT x 3 *spaz*
Yeah, people for some reason has the inexplicable urge to touch it when I show it to them to see if it's real. The tooth itself is sharp and lies under my tongue, so it sort of irritates the bottom of my tongue sometimes.

It'll look funnier when the other one has grown out, as well as my wisdom teeth (You can see one in the back in the photo)
Image

Locked