Nooo, that's Warren.JexKerome wrote:Not breasts, beer belly.mcDuffies wrote:We know they're girls by the way they keep accidentally hitting space with their chest.JexKerome wrote:Uh... Warren... they may SAY they're girls... but...
Never mind.
They are staring at us...
Warren

Comics. Drawn poorly.
------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care

Comics. Drawn poorly.
------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care
- Phalanx
- The Establishment (Moderator)

- Posts: 3737
- Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2003 11:46 am
- Location: Superglued to the forum by Yeahduff
- Contact:
Silliness is fine! Silliness can be great!mcDuffies wrote:Me too. It's just that I have more tolerance toward my own silliness than you.Phalanx wrote:Hey, I lurk around a few forums too. But I don't post sometimes because I operate on the principle of not posting unless I have something to say.
But pointlessness? Anothing thing entirely...
Minus all the glitz and glitter and benefitsphactorri wrote:well ya know that is the price of being a celebrity Phalanx!
I'm an introverted person by nature, so I guess when someone I don't know seems to know tons about me when I haven't the foggiest idea who they are it makes me feel odd somehow.
It's kinda like those family reunions where one of your aunties grabs you goes "THERE YOU ARE! OH MY GOSH! YOU'VE GOTTEN SO TALL! I remember when you were 5 and you blah blah blah blah" and you're stuck wondering who they are.
You know, sometimes i wonder, if so many people think it's a good ideea to begin their comic, maybe many of the readers think so tooDriving Without Pants wrote: It's really weird how so many people out there think that this is a good way to begin their comic.
"lolz that is so funy and originel!!!11 rotflmao"
I mean they probably saw that in another comic and said to themselves, "cool i'll do that too". That's how lack of originality spreads...
If you weed out all the people with a sense of humour, you're still left with most of your potentail readers, right ?
- Phact0rri
- The Establishment (Moderator)

- Posts: 5772
- Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 12:04 pm
- Location: ????
- Contact:
The problem comes when they expect you to know who they are.Phalanx wrote:Minus all the glitz and glitter and benefits![]()
I'm an introverted person by nature, so I guess when someone I don't know seems to know tons about me when I haven't the foggiest idea who they are it makes me feel odd somehow.
It's kinda like those family reunions where one of your aunties grabs you goes "THERE YOU ARE! OH MY GOSH! YOU'VE GOTTEN SO TALL! I remember when you were 5 and you blah blah blah blah" and you're stuck wondering who they are.
"I'm on the forums and we posted a few threads together.. dmeanie666! Come on! You've got to know me"
"sorry man not ringing any bells"
"no! NOOO! thats it... I'm going to end it all right here right now!"
"now now Dmeanie666 don't do that... do u wat 2 cyb3r?"
- Noise Monkey
- Smells of pee
- Posts: 5848
- Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2003 7:14 am
- Location: A little short...
- Contact:
- Noise Monkey
- Smells of pee
- Posts: 5848
- Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2003 7:14 am
- Location: A little short...
- Contact:
I believe Smight is after Ryan's job in the forums.
Faith is what credulity becomes when it finally achieves escape velocity from the constraints of terrestrial discourse- reasonableness, internal coherence, civility, and candor. Thus, the men who commited the atrocities of September 11 were neither cowards nor lunatics of any sort, but Men of Faith- perfect faith- and this, it must finally be acknowleged, is a terrible thing to be.
- Driving Without Pants
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 579
- Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2005 6:48 am
- Location: French Indochina
- Contact:
- Noise Monkey
- Smells of pee
- Posts: 5848
- Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2003 7:14 am
- Location: A little short...
- Contact:
- Chibiartstudios
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 978
- Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2004 11:33 pm
- Location: Right behind you!
- Contact:
- Noise Monkey
- Smells of pee
- Posts: 5848
- Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2003 7:14 am
- Location: A little short...
- Contact:
- Noise Monkey
- Smells of pee
- Posts: 5848
- Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2003 7:14 am
- Location: A little short...
- Contact:




