They are staring at us...

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

JexKerome wrote:
mcDuffies wrote:
JexKerome wrote:Uh... Warren... they may SAY they're girls... but...


Never mind.
We know they're girls by the way they keep accidentally hitting space with their chest.
Not breasts, beer belly.
Nooo, that's Warren.

User avatar
Warren
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 8173
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2002 3:08 pm
Location: Armadilloland
Contact:

Post by Warren »

:oops:
Warren
Image
Comics. Drawn poorly.

------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care

User avatar
Phalanx
The Establishment (Moderator)
The Establishment (Moderator)
Posts: 3737
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2003 11:46 am
Location: Superglued to the forum by Yeahduff
Contact:

Post by Phalanx »

mcDuffies wrote:
Phalanx wrote:Hey, I lurk around a few forums too. But I don't post sometimes because I operate on the principle of not posting unless I have something to say.
Me too. It's just that I have more tolerance toward my own silliness than you. :P
Silliness is fine! Silliness can be great!

But pointlessness? Anothing thing entirely...
phactorri wrote:well ya know that is the price of being a celebrity Phalanx!
Minus all the glitz and glitter and benefits ;)

I'm an introverted person by nature, so I guess when someone I don't know seems to know tons about me when I haven't the foggiest idea who they are it makes me feel odd somehow.

It's kinda like those family reunions where one of your aunties grabs you goes "THERE YOU ARE! OH MY GOSH! YOU'VE GOTTEN SO TALL! I remember when you were 5 and you blah blah blah blah" and you're stuck wondering who they are.
Image
The Jaded - Action. Adventure. Danger. For Hire.
Lonely Panel - Explore. Travel. Comics.

User avatar
Helixdq
Regular Poster
Posts: 159
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2004 5:05 am
Contact:

Post by Helixdq »

Driving Without Pants wrote: It's really weird how so many people out there think that this is a good way to begin their comic.

"lolz that is so funy and originel!!!11 rotflmao"
You know, sometimes i wonder, if so many people think it's a good ideea to begin their comic, maybe many of the readers think so too :o .
I mean they probably saw that in another comic and said to themselves, "cool i'll do that too". That's how lack of originality spreads...
If you weed out all the people with a sense of humour, you're still left with most of your potentail readers, right ? :lol:

User avatar
Phact0rri
The Establishment (Moderator)
The Establishment (Moderator)
Posts: 5772
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 12:04 pm
Location: ????
Contact:

Post by Phact0rri »

Phalanx wrote:Minus all the glitz and glitter and benefits ;)

I'm an introverted person by nature, so I guess when someone I don't know seems to know tons about me when I haven't the foggiest idea who they are it makes me feel odd somehow.

It's kinda like those family reunions where one of your aunties grabs you goes "THERE YOU ARE! OH MY GOSH! YOU'VE GOTTEN SO TALL! I remember when you were 5 and you blah blah blah blah" and you're stuck wondering who they are.
The problem comes when they expect you to know who they are.

"I'm on the forums and we posted a few threads together.. dmeanie666! Come on! You've got to know me"

"sorry man not ringing any bells"

"no! NOOO! thats it... I'm going to end it all right here right now!"

"now now Dmeanie666 don't do that... do u wat 2 cyb3r?"
Image
<KittyKatBlack> You look deranged. But I mean that in the nicest way possible. ^_^;

User avatar
Noise Monkey
Smells of pee
Posts: 5848
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2003 7:14 am
Location: A little short...
Contact:

Post by Noise Monkey »

Now I feel a lot less weirded out by that kid at work who rubs his head on my shoulder...

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

Noise Monkey wrote:Now I feel a lot less weirded out by that kid at work who rubs his head on my shoulder...
Just piss on him.

User avatar
Noise Monkey
Smells of pee
Posts: 5848
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2003 7:14 am
Location: A little short...
Contact:

Post by Noise Monkey »

curse my bladder's inability to perform on command!

User avatar
Smight
Regular Poster
Posts: 861
Joined: Fri Dec 17, 2004 4:50 am
Location: A Dark Place
Contact:

Post by Smight »

you could always buy some doe in heat urine from your local hunting supplier.

Or if you can get your hands on some Chlorobutronitrile, Solid NaOH, an some HCL of course, we could make him something that smells really good!!!!
I remember caring... It was nice.

JexKerome
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2529
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2004 5:02 pm

Post by JexKerome »

I believe Smight is after Ryan's job in the forums.
Faith is what credulity becomes when it finally achieves escape velocity from the constraints of terrestrial discourse- reasonableness, internal coherence, civility, and candor. Thus, the men who commited the atrocities of September 11 were neither cowards nor lunatics of any sort, but Men of Faith- perfect faith- and this, it must finally be acknowleged, is a terrible thing to be.

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

Noise Monkey wrote:curse my bladder's inability to perform on command!
You mean inability not to perform on command?

User avatar
Driving Without Pants
Regular Poster
Posts: 579
Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2005 6:48 am
Location: French Indochina
Contact:

Post by Driving Without Pants »

Double negative.
~ Mike Ramsey

The State News

User avatar
Smight
Regular Poster
Posts: 861
Joined: Fri Dec 17, 2004 4:50 am
Location: A Dark Place
Contact:

Post by Smight »

mcDuffies wrote:
Noise Monkey wrote:curse my bladder's inability to perform on command!
You mean inability not to perform on command?
Pfizer makes a pill for that ^.^
I remember caring... It was nice.

User avatar
Noise Monkey
Smells of pee
Posts: 5848
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2003 7:14 am
Location: A little short...
Contact:

Post by Noise Monkey »

my urine always flies intentionally. just not always when there's something I REALLY want to pee on.

User avatar
Chibiartstudios
Regular Poster
Posts: 978
Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2004 11:33 pm
Location: Right behind you!
Contact:

Post by Chibiartstudios »

So this situation... Occurs often?

:o
Help me live my childhood dream of becoming the head of an evil corrupt corporate conglomorate:
Image

User avatar
Noise Monkey
Smells of pee
Posts: 5848
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2003 7:14 am
Location: A little short...
Contact:

Post by Noise Monkey »

When Dim Bulb was a print strip publication, I'd always threaten to pee on one of the artist's computer if he didn't get his stuff in by deadline...accursed EverQuest addiction...

Ask Cricket. It was his roommate.

User avatar
Phact0rri
The Establishment (Moderator)
The Establishment (Moderator)
Posts: 5772
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 12:04 pm
Location: ????
Contact:

Post by Phact0rri »

chibiartstudios wrote:So this situation... Occurs often?

:o
you haven't seen the keen reality thread have ya?
Image
<KittyKatBlack> You look deranged. But I mean that in the nicest way possible. ^_^;

User avatar
Noise Monkey
Smells of pee
Posts: 5848
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2003 7:14 am
Location: A little short...
Contact:

Post by Noise Monkey »

that saddens me....go now!

Post Reply