a message from Struck

Post Reply
User avatar
DodgetheLightning
Regular Poster
Posts: 555
Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2004 4:27 am

Post by DodgetheLightning »

he's right...if you had heard me sing you would say the same thing! :lol:
I am the Angel of Death....and i love my job!

User avatar
DodgetheLightning
Regular Poster
Posts: 555
Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2004 4:27 am

Post by DodgetheLightning »

no its more like a cat with laryngitis, and emphusema thats been hit by a car then kicked in the nuts. thats about the extent of my singing capability

seriously :-?
I am the Angel of Death....and i love my job!

User avatar
Master killer
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1717
Joined: Fri May 21, 2004 2:09 am
Location: A dip which i can just about see the rest off the world passing me by in

Post by Master killer »

thats lovely
ahhhhhhhh
All smiles and sunshine, a perfect world on a perfect day!
Everythings gonna work out i have never felt so great!



life isn't like this

User avatar
Master killer
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1717
Joined: Fri May 21, 2004 2:09 am
Location: A dip which i can just about see the rest off the world passing me by in

Post by Master killer »

that is not very nice
All smiles and sunshine, a perfect world on a perfect day!
Everythings gonna work out i have never felt so great!



life isn't like this

User avatar
Master killer
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1717
Joined: Fri May 21, 2004 2:09 am
Location: A dip which i can just about see the rest off the world passing me by in

Post by Master killer »

you'd sound like an angle in comparisan to me
All smiles and sunshine, a perfect world on a perfect day!
Everythings gonna work out i have never felt so great!



life isn't like this

User avatar
Moo Cow
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3624
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2003 12:49 pm
Location: USA, baby
Contact:

Post by Moo Cow »

Sorry, I had to leave... then it got all pervy. Yay, I influenced Hope!

Slaves = bad. Willing servants with pay and fringe benefits, now that's okay.


~Sara
OMG, new Icon!!!! From the genius of Potter Puppet Pals http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/, icon created by http://www.livejournal.com/users/minttea/
Snape is Love.

User avatar
Akari_usagi
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1472
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:25 pm
Location: I don't know, but I'd like to have one...
Contact:

Post by Akari_usagi »

*nods in struck-otosan's vice-like grip* This one is ok, but this one can not breathe.....O_o....*gasps and faints*
'i am nothing....for I do not exist....'

Image

User avatar
Moo Cow
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3624
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2003 12:49 pm
Location: USA, baby
Contact:

Post by Moo Cow »

Everybody out of the way! She needs room! *checks Akari for signs of life* It's all right, folks, she's breathing! *touches her arm* You ok, hon? Struck was just a little overexcited, methinks.


~Sara
OMG, new Icon!!!! From the genius of Potter Puppet Pals http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/, icon created by http://www.livejournal.com/users/minttea/
Snape is Love.

User avatar
Akari_usagi
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1472
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:25 pm
Location: I don't know, but I'd like to have one...
Contact:

Post by Akari_usagi »

*un=passes out* This one is ok~! ^-^ This one was just being deprived of oxygen~! ^-^ But this one is much better now~! thank you sara-sama~!
'i am nothing....for I do not exist....'

Image

User avatar
Moo Cow
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3624
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2003 12:49 pm
Location: USA, baby
Contact:

Post by Moo Cow »

You're welcome! I also know CPR, if someone passes out and stops breathing... And the heimlich manouver for if you're choking!

Struck, no hugging Akari too hard! *wags finger* You're the dad here, you should know better! Well, you do, I know you didn't mean to choke her!


~Sara
OMG, new Icon!!!! From the genius of Potter Puppet Pals http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/, icon created by http://www.livejournal.com/users/minttea/
Snape is Love.

User avatar
Akari_usagi
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1472
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:25 pm
Location: I don't know, but I'd like to have one...
Contact:

Post by Akari_usagi »

*smiles & nods*
'i am nothing....for I do not exist....'

Image

User avatar
Moo Cow
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3624
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2003 12:49 pm
Location: USA, baby
Contact:

Post by Moo Cow »

Whee, fun stuff. Boo, I should be working... Don't wanna.


~Sara
OMG, new Icon!!!! From the genius of Potter Puppet Pals http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/, icon created by http://www.livejournal.com/users/minttea/
Snape is Love.

User avatar
Akari_usagi
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1472
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:25 pm
Location: I don't know, but I'd like to have one...
Contact:

Post by Akari_usagi »

hehe....where do you work??
'i am nothing....for I do not exist....'

Image

User avatar
Moo Cow
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3624
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2003 12:49 pm
Location: USA, baby
Contact:

Post by Moo Cow »

My schoolwork, I mean. I'm doing college applications.


~Sara
OMG, new Icon!!!! From the genius of Potter Puppet Pals http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/, icon created by http://www.livejournal.com/users/minttea/
Snape is Love.

User avatar
Akari_usagi
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1472
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:25 pm
Location: I don't know, but I'd like to have one...
Contact:

Post by Akari_usagi »

ahh....hard work~! This one tought you meant 'work' as in a job 'work'~!
'i am nothing....for I do not exist....'

Image

User avatar
Moo Cow
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3624
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2003 12:49 pm
Location: USA, baby
Contact:

Post by Moo Cow »

Nope, no job for me. School is my full time job.

I just want to finish these applications soon! i have 3 more.


~Sara
OMG, new Icon!!!! From the genius of Potter Puppet Pals http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/, icon created by http://www.livejournal.com/users/minttea/
Snape is Love.

User avatar
Akari_usagi
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1472
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:25 pm
Location: I don't know, but I'd like to have one...
Contact:

Post by Akari_usagi »

*giggles* School work is a full time job for anyone under 18~! ^-^
'i am nothing....for I do not exist....'

Image

User avatar
Moo Cow
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3624
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2003 12:49 pm
Location: USA, baby
Contact:

Post by Moo Cow »

Yup. And with college, if I get in :) it's another four years... then grad school. But by that time I might be able to have other jobs!

I will leave you with this....

This is my 700th post!


~Sara
OMG, new Icon!!!! From the genius of Potter Puppet Pals http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/, icon created by http://www.livejournal.com/users/minttea/
Snape is Love.

User avatar
Akari_usagi
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1472
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:25 pm
Location: I don't know, but I'd like to have one...
Contact:

Post by Akari_usagi »

YEA~! 700 posts~! aww....bai-bai sara-sama...;_;...this one will is you...
'i am nothing....for I do not exist....'

Image

User avatar
Lewellynthedolphin
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1540
Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2004 1:56 am
Location: Albury, NSW/VIC, Australia
Contact:

Post by Lewellynthedolphin »

*chuckle* i'll make slaves of whoever i want. I'm the one with the whip here. *grin* not sticking around too long. I've been doing some christmas shopping. *hums* gotta go buy 2 plushies soon. bought a necklace earlier.... *ponder* might go buy a present for someone on here..... *grin* wont say who though.

~lewwy
"We danced above a world forgotten, moments cherished even now" (The Crüxshadows - Cassandra)
"Love hurts, but sometimes it's a good hurt, and it makes me feel alive." (Incubus - Love Hurts)

Post Reply