a message from Struck
- DodgetheLightning
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 555
- Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2004 4:27 am
- DodgetheLightning
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 555
- Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2004 4:27 am
- Master killer
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1717
- Joined: Fri May 21, 2004 2:09 am
- Location: A dip which i can just about see the rest off the world passing me by in
- Master killer
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1717
- Joined: Fri May 21, 2004 2:09 am
- Location: A dip which i can just about see the rest off the world passing me by in
- Master killer
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1717
- Joined: Fri May 21, 2004 2:09 am
- Location: A dip which i can just about see the rest off the world passing me by in
Sorry, I had to leave... then it got all pervy. Yay, I influenced Hope!
Slaves = bad. Willing servants with pay and fringe benefits, now that's okay.
~Sara
Slaves = bad. Willing servants with pay and fringe benefits, now that's okay.
~Sara
OMG, new Icon!!!! From the genius of Potter Puppet Pals http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/, icon created by http://www.livejournal.com/users/minttea/
Snape is Love.
Snape is Love.
- Akari_usagi
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1472
- Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:25 pm
- Location: I don't know, but I'd like to have one...
- Contact:
Everybody out of the way! She needs room! *checks Akari for signs of life* It's all right, folks, she's breathing! *touches her arm* You ok, hon? Struck was just a little overexcited, methinks.
~Sara
~Sara
OMG, new Icon!!!! From the genius of Potter Puppet Pals http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/, icon created by http://www.livejournal.com/users/minttea/
Snape is Love.
Snape is Love.
- Akari_usagi
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1472
- Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:25 pm
- Location: I don't know, but I'd like to have one...
- Contact:
You're welcome! I also know CPR, if someone passes out and stops breathing... And the heimlich manouver for if you're choking!
Struck, no hugging Akari too hard! *wags finger* You're the dad here, you should know better! Well, you do, I know you didn't mean to choke her!
~Sara
Struck, no hugging Akari too hard! *wags finger* You're the dad here, you should know better! Well, you do, I know you didn't mean to choke her!
~Sara
OMG, new Icon!!!! From the genius of Potter Puppet Pals http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/, icon created by http://www.livejournal.com/users/minttea/
Snape is Love.
Snape is Love.
- Akari_usagi
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1472
- Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:25 pm
- Location: I don't know, but I'd like to have one...
- Contact:
Whee, fun stuff. Boo, I should be working... Don't wanna.
~Sara
~Sara
OMG, new Icon!!!! From the genius of Potter Puppet Pals http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/, icon created by http://www.livejournal.com/users/minttea/
Snape is Love.
Snape is Love.
- Akari_usagi
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1472
- Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:25 pm
- Location: I don't know, but I'd like to have one...
- Contact:
My schoolwork, I mean. I'm doing college applications.
~Sara
~Sara
OMG, new Icon!!!! From the genius of Potter Puppet Pals http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/, icon created by http://www.livejournal.com/users/minttea/
Snape is Love.
Snape is Love.
- Akari_usagi
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1472
- Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:25 pm
- Location: I don't know, but I'd like to have one...
- Contact:
Nope, no job for me. School is my full time job.
I just want to finish these applications soon! i have 3 more.
~Sara
I just want to finish these applications soon! i have 3 more.
~Sara
OMG, new Icon!!!! From the genius of Potter Puppet Pals http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/, icon created by http://www.livejournal.com/users/minttea/
Snape is Love.
Snape is Love.
- Akari_usagi
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1472
- Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:25 pm
- Location: I don't know, but I'd like to have one...
- Contact:
Yup. And with college, if I get in
it's another four years... then grad school. But by that time I might be able to have other jobs!
I will leave you with this....
This is my 700th post!
~Sara
I will leave you with this....
This is my 700th post!
~Sara
OMG, new Icon!!!! From the genius of Potter Puppet Pals http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/, icon created by http://www.livejournal.com/users/minttea/
Snape is Love.
Snape is Love.
- Akari_usagi
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1472
- Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:25 pm
- Location: I don't know, but I'd like to have one...
- Contact:
- Lewellynthedolphin
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1540
- Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2004 1:56 am
- Location: Albury, NSW/VIC, Australia
- Contact:
*chuckle* i'll make slaves of whoever i want. I'm the one with the whip here. *grin* not sticking around too long. I've been doing some christmas shopping. *hums* gotta go buy 2 plushies soon. bought a necklace earlier.... *ponder* might go buy a present for someone on here..... *grin* wont say who though.
~lewwy
~lewwy
"We danced above a world forgotten, moments cherished even now" (The Crüxshadows - Cassandra)
"Love hurts, but sometimes it's a good hurt, and it makes me feel alive." (Incubus - Love Hurts)
"Love hurts, but sometimes it's a good hurt, and it makes me feel alive." (Incubus - Love Hurts)
