birthdays

User avatar
Dazza
Regular Poster
Posts: 487
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2004 8:44 pm

Post by Dazza »

Happy Birthday!
One late and one right on the date! ^.^
Yoru no kaze o matsu hi iro no me kaerumade
Kono ikari itsuka inori ni
- Inori

(The night wind waits until the flame-colored eyes come home
This anger, someday, I pray--
- Prayer)

- Hunter x Hunter
- Kurapika

User avatar
Moo Cow
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3624
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2003 12:49 pm
Location: USA, baby
Contact:

Post by Moo Cow »

Thanks everyone!

*counts new posessions*

Hmm, lifesize models of Caine and Sloane, Caine in leather pants and opened shirt plushie, vincent plushie, and lots of well wishes! Thanks! *drags off new bishies to have her way with them, and keeps the wishes for a day when she needs them*


~Sara
OMG, new Icon!!!! From the genius of Potter Puppet Pals http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/, icon created by http://www.livejournal.com/users/minttea/
Snape is Love.

User avatar
Master killer
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1717
Joined: Fri May 21, 2004 2:09 am
Location: A dip which i can just about see the rest off the world passing me by in

Post by Master killer »

wow is that dazza
kewll
happy birthday sara
All smiles and sunshine, a perfect world on a perfect day!
Everythings gonna work out i have never felt so great!



life isn't like this

User avatar
Dazza
Regular Poster
Posts: 487
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2004 8:44 pm

Post by Dazza »

Huh? What? Where? What did I do now o.o'??
Yoru no kaze o matsu hi iro no me kaerumade
Kono ikari itsuka inori ni
- Inori

(The night wind waits until the flame-colored eyes come home
This anger, someday, I pray--
- Prayer)

- Hunter x Hunter
- Kurapika

User avatar
Moo Cow
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3624
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2003 12:49 pm
Location: USA, baby
Contact:

Post by Moo Cow »

Thanks, Master!

It's just that you have a new avatar, Dazza, that's all. I missed you for the whole week or two you were away! *hugs*


~Sara
OMG, new Icon!!!! From the genius of Potter Puppet Pals http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/, icon created by http://www.livejournal.com/users/minttea/
Snape is Love.

User avatar
Slytha_wyrda
Regular Poster
Posts: 314
Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2004 6:20 am
Location: I used to know.............

Post by Slytha_wyrda »

i missed you too dazza *glomps dazza*
"Oh, come on. You heard them, just beyond the veil, didn't you?"

- Luna Lovegood from "Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix"

User avatar
Moo Cow
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3624
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2003 12:49 pm
Location: USA, baby
Contact:

Post by Moo Cow »

Oh, since you're back, Damned, hows about you remind us of your birthday?


~Sara
OMG, new Icon!!!! From the genius of Potter Puppet Pals http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/, icon created by http://www.livejournal.com/users/minttea/
Snape is Love.

User avatar
Dazza
Regular Poster
Posts: 487
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2004 8:44 pm

Post by Dazza »

Umm... But I havent been away O.o'
Theres just not much here I really have anything to reply too so I don't post much.
Is a bit ago I used the picture of Hisoka as a avatar too O.o'
Yoru no kaze o matsu hi iro no me kaerumade
Kono ikari itsuka inori ni
- Inori

(The night wind waits until the flame-colored eyes come home
This anger, someday, I pray--
- Prayer)

- Hunter x Hunter
- Kurapika

User avatar
Lewellynthedolphin
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1540
Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2004 1:56 am
Location: Albury, NSW/VIC, Australia
Contact:

Post by Lewellynthedolphin »

Hehe. Yeah, i see dazza on whenever i'm about. she just doesnt post often. ^_^

~lewwy
"We danced above a world forgotten, moments cherished even now" (The Crüxshadows - Cassandra)
"Love hurts, but sometimes it's a good hurt, and it makes me feel alive." (Incubus - Love Hurts)

User avatar
Master killer
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1717
Joined: Fri May 21, 2004 2:09 am
Location: A dip which i can just about see the rest off the world passing me by in

Post by Master killer »

so you just read sometimes dazza and not post
All smiles and sunshine, a perfect world on a perfect day!
Everythings gonna work out i have never felt so great!



life isn't like this

User avatar
Dazza
Regular Poster
Posts: 487
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2004 8:44 pm

Post by Dazza »

Way most of the time yes. *nods*
Yoru no kaze o matsu hi iro no me kaerumade
Kono ikari itsuka inori ni
- Inori

(The night wind waits until the flame-colored eyes come home
This anger, someday, I pray--
- Prayer)

- Hunter x Hunter
- Kurapika

User avatar
Struck3xbylightning
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1595
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2004 6:08 am
Location: Australia

Post by Struck3xbylightning »

so what sort of topics are you interested in talking about?
http://tinyurl.com/5m9b2

I never said I was human, people simply assume.

http://struck3xbylightning.deviantart.com/

User avatar
Moo Cow
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3624
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2003 12:49 pm
Location: USA, baby
Contact:

Post by Moo Cow »

Dazza, when I say "away" it just means i havent seen you post for awhile!

I do love your avatar.... *drools*


~Sara
OMG, new Icon!!!! From the genius of Potter Puppet Pals http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/, icon created by http://www.livejournal.com/users/minttea/
Snape is Love.

User avatar
Struck3xbylightning
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1595
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2004 6:08 am
Location: Australia

Post by Struck3xbylightning »

hey Moo! how are you? Lewwy says to say hi and thankyou for your kind words
http://tinyurl.com/5m9b2

I never said I was human, people simply assume.

http://struck3xbylightning.deviantart.com/

User avatar
Moo Cow
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3624
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2003 12:49 pm
Location: USA, baby
Contact:

Post by Moo Cow »

Hi, I'm good! Of course Lewwy's welcome... he was just on the forum recently... it's good to see hes ok... much more so than i woudl be in his situation.


~sara
OMG, new Icon!!!! From the genius of Potter Puppet Pals http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/, icon created by http://www.livejournal.com/users/minttea/
Snape is Love.

User avatar
Struck3xbylightning
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1595
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2004 6:08 am
Location: Australia

Post by Struck3xbylightning »

i know, he tries to get on when he can. we have benn talking on the phone a bit too and have had some fantastic conversations. i think it helps that he can talk.
http://tinyurl.com/5m9b2

I never said I was human, people simply assume.

http://struck3xbylightning.deviantart.com/

User avatar
Moo Cow
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3624
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2003 12:49 pm
Location: USA, baby
Contact:

Post by Moo Cow »

Yeah, talking helps you relax, cheer up, whatever you need. I've been lazy and haven't called some friends I should for a little while...Bad Sara.

~Sara
OMG, new Icon!!!! From the genius of Potter Puppet Pals http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/, icon created by http://www.livejournal.com/users/minttea/
Snape is Love.

User avatar
Dazza
Regular Poster
Posts: 487
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2004 8:44 pm

Post by Dazza »

Um... I don't know... Just what ever... o.o'?

Curently I'm very caught up in a little slightly oocish Erotic Yaoi RPish thing I have going with my RP partner <.< >.>
*giggles' Incredibal what can happen when you trow two splitpersonality characters together!
Hmmm... *goes to put her new favorite quote in her siggy*

Heey... my Hisoka! *clings to Hisoka*
Yoru no kaze o matsu hi iro no me kaerumade
Kono ikari itsuka inori ni
- Inori

(The night wind waits until the flame-colored eyes come home
This anger, someday, I pray--
- Prayer)

- Hunter x Hunter
- Kurapika

User avatar
Damned
Regular Poster
Posts: 812
Joined: Sun May 16, 2004 11:04 pm
Location: Hiding in a dark corner...sulking...and plotting the destruction of the world
Contact:

Post by Damned »

Happy b'day to anyone who's having a b'day that I havn't said happy b'day too yet! (wow that was confuzzling) Yay! Hisoka avatar! He, Watari and Orinya are my fave characters (and Tsuzuki too!)
Oh, since you're back, Damned, hows about you remind us of your birthday?
17th of June. I turned 13 this year.
"Cover her face;
Mine eyes dazzle;
she died young"- Queen of the Damned, John Webster

Today Venus is in amnesia and mercury is in opposition to Prozac. Forget about that werewolf in the cupboard under that stairs

“If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn. People die. But real love is forever.”- Eric, The Crow

User avatar
Moo Cow
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3624
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2003 12:49 pm
Location: USA, baby
Contact:

Post by Moo Cow »

I just editied the post on pg 2 listing birthdays.

Next up is Phoenix, tomorrow, then Dazza on Thursday!

~Sara
OMG, new Icon!!!! From the genius of Potter Puppet Pals http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/, icon created by http://www.livejournal.com/users/minttea/
Snape is Love.

Post Reply