birthdays
Thanks everyone!
*counts new posessions*
Hmm, lifesize models of Caine and Sloane, Caine in leather pants and opened shirt plushie, vincent plushie, and lots of well wishes! Thanks! *drags off new bishies to have her way with them, and keeps the wishes for a day when she needs them*
~Sara
*counts new posessions*
Hmm, lifesize models of Caine and Sloane, Caine in leather pants and opened shirt plushie, vincent plushie, and lots of well wishes! Thanks! *drags off new bishies to have her way with them, and keeps the wishes for a day when she needs them*
~Sara
OMG, new Icon!!!! From the genius of Potter Puppet Pals http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/, icon created by http://www.livejournal.com/users/minttea/
Snape is Love.
Snape is Love.
- Master killer
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1717
- Joined: Fri May 21, 2004 2:09 am
- Location: A dip which i can just about see the rest off the world passing me by in
Thanks, Master!
It's just that you have a new avatar, Dazza, that's all. I missed you for the whole week or two you were away! *hugs*
~Sara
It's just that you have a new avatar, Dazza, that's all. I missed you for the whole week or two you were away! *hugs*
~Sara
OMG, new Icon!!!! From the genius of Potter Puppet Pals http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/, icon created by http://www.livejournal.com/users/minttea/
Snape is Love.
Snape is Love.
- Slytha_wyrda
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 314
- Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2004 6:20 am
- Location: I used to know.............
Oh, since you're back, Damned, hows about you remind us of your birthday?
~Sara
~Sara
OMG, new Icon!!!! From the genius of Potter Puppet Pals http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/, icon created by http://www.livejournal.com/users/minttea/
Snape is Love.
Snape is Love.
Umm... But I havent been away O.o'
Theres just not much here I really have anything to reply too so I don't post much.
Is a bit ago I used the picture of Hisoka as a avatar too O.o'
Theres just not much here I really have anything to reply too so I don't post much.
Is a bit ago I used the picture of Hisoka as a avatar too O.o'
Yoru no kaze o matsu hi iro no me kaerumade
Kono ikari itsuka inori ni
- Inori
(The night wind waits until the flame-colored eyes come home
This anger, someday, I pray--
- Prayer)
- Hunter x Hunter
- Kurapika
Kono ikari itsuka inori ni
- Inori
(The night wind waits until the flame-colored eyes come home
This anger, someday, I pray--
- Prayer)
- Hunter x Hunter
- Kurapika
- Lewellynthedolphin
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1540
- Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2004 1:56 am
- Location: Albury, NSW/VIC, Australia
- Contact:
- Master killer
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1717
- Joined: Fri May 21, 2004 2:09 am
- Location: A dip which i can just about see the rest off the world passing me by in
- Struck3xbylightning
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1595
- Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2004 6:08 am
- Location: Australia
so what sort of topics are you interested in talking about?
http://tinyurl.com/5m9b2
I never said I was human, people simply assume.
http://struck3xbylightning.deviantart.com/
I never said I was human, people simply assume.
http://struck3xbylightning.deviantart.com/
Dazza, when I say "away" it just means i havent seen you post for awhile!
I do love your avatar.... *drools*
~Sara
I do love your avatar.... *drools*
~Sara
OMG, new Icon!!!! From the genius of Potter Puppet Pals http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/, icon created by http://www.livejournal.com/users/minttea/
Snape is Love.
Snape is Love.
- Struck3xbylightning
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1595
- Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2004 6:08 am
- Location: Australia
hey Moo! how are you? Lewwy says to say hi and thankyou for your kind words
http://tinyurl.com/5m9b2
I never said I was human, people simply assume.
http://struck3xbylightning.deviantart.com/
I never said I was human, people simply assume.
http://struck3xbylightning.deviantart.com/
Hi, I'm good! Of course Lewwy's welcome... he was just on the forum recently... it's good to see hes ok... much more so than i woudl be in his situation.
~sara
~sara
OMG, new Icon!!!! From the genius of Potter Puppet Pals http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/, icon created by http://www.livejournal.com/users/minttea/
Snape is Love.
Snape is Love.
- Struck3xbylightning
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1595
- Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2004 6:08 am
- Location: Australia
i know, he tries to get on when he can. we have benn talking on the phone a bit too and have had some fantastic conversations. i think it helps that he can talk.
http://tinyurl.com/5m9b2
I never said I was human, people simply assume.
http://struck3xbylightning.deviantart.com/
I never said I was human, people simply assume.
http://struck3xbylightning.deviantart.com/
Yeah, talking helps you relax, cheer up, whatever you need. I've been lazy and haven't called some friends I should for a little while...Bad Sara.
~Sara
~Sara
OMG, new Icon!!!! From the genius of Potter Puppet Pals http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/, icon created by http://www.livejournal.com/users/minttea/
Snape is Love.
Snape is Love.
Um... I don't know... Just what ever... o.o'?
Curently I'm very caught up in a little slightly oocish Erotic Yaoi RPish thing I have going with my RP partner <.< >.>
*giggles' Incredibal what can happen when you trow two splitpersonality characters together!
Hmmm... *goes to put her new favorite quote in her siggy*
Heey... my Hisoka! *clings to Hisoka*
Curently I'm very caught up in a little slightly oocish Erotic Yaoi RPish thing I have going with my RP partner <.< >.>
*giggles' Incredibal what can happen when you trow two splitpersonality characters together!
Hmmm... *goes to put her new favorite quote in her siggy*
Heey... my Hisoka! *clings to Hisoka*
Yoru no kaze o matsu hi iro no me kaerumade
Kono ikari itsuka inori ni
- Inori
(The night wind waits until the flame-colored eyes come home
This anger, someday, I pray--
- Prayer)
- Hunter x Hunter
- Kurapika
Kono ikari itsuka inori ni
- Inori
(The night wind waits until the flame-colored eyes come home
This anger, someday, I pray--
- Prayer)
- Hunter x Hunter
- Kurapika
- Damned
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 812
- Joined: Sun May 16, 2004 11:04 pm
- Location: Hiding in a dark corner...sulking...and plotting the destruction of the world
- Contact:
Happy b'day to anyone who's having a b'day that I havn't said happy b'day too yet! (wow that was confuzzling) Yay! Hisoka avatar! He, Watari and Orinya are my fave characters (and Tsuzuki too!)
17th of June. I turned 13 this year.Oh, since you're back, Damned, hows about you remind us of your birthday?
"Cover her face;
Mine eyes dazzle;
she died young"- Queen of the Damned, John Webster
Today Venus is in amnesia and mercury is in opposition to Prozac. Forget about that werewolf in the cupboard under that stairs
“If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn. People die. But real love is forever.”- Eric, The Crow
Mine eyes dazzle;
she died young"- Queen of the Damned, John Webster
Today Venus is in amnesia and mercury is in opposition to Prozac. Forget about that werewolf in the cupboard under that stairs
“If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn. People die. But real love is forever.”- Eric, The Crow
I just editied the post on pg 2 listing birthdays.
Next up is Phoenix, tomorrow, then Dazza on Thursday!
~Sara
Next up is Phoenix, tomorrow, then Dazza on Thursday!
~Sara
OMG, new Icon!!!! From the genius of Potter Puppet Pals http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/, icon created by http://www.livejournal.com/users/minttea/
Snape is Love.
Snape is Love.