Oh well...just a heads up to you all. ^^ And in case I dun see you all until next week or so...have fun and good luck with the RPG...(hopefully I can get my second bit down before I lose my connection) o.o
I gone.
- MavvTheThief
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 723
- Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2003 2:03 am
- Location: California
- Contact:
I gone.
Hehe. Not exactly. Movin' cuts into my posting duties. So if you guys don't see me for a week or two more its 'cause I lost my internet access.
Oh well...just a heads up to you all. ^^ And in case I dun see you all until next week or so...have fun and good luck with the RPG...(hopefully I can get my second bit down before I lose my connection) o.o
Oh well...just a heads up to you all. ^^ And in case I dun see you all until next week or so...have fun and good luck with the RPG...(hopefully I can get my second bit down before I lose my connection) o.o
- MavvTheThief
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 723
- Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2003 2:03 am
- Location: California
- Contact:
Oy...should've double checked first.
Oh...I see you guys got a warning from Somby-Kings already. ^.^;; lol And his goes so much more into detail too. >.< Hehe. Oh well...
- Tenthousandkings
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 241
- Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2003 10:32 pm
- Location: You meet the nicest people in Payon.
- Contact:
I said you were moving and would be gone for two weeks. I also ok'd Vampz adding you on MSN (which I know you wouldn't mind XP). How did I go into more detail? XP. [Especially since the rest of the post was about me and my ego-centric self XP]
Bah >.> Its raining. I blame Mavv.
Bah >.> Its raining. I blame Mavv.
♪ You've bit me once, you've bit me twice. I won't be the one to pay this price. The games been played, the flags been won, and here I am left undone. ♪
Well, you're probably gone, but bye! Have a spiffy time moving, and don't get too stressed out!
~Sara
~Sara
OMG, new Icon!!!! From the genius of Potter Puppet Pals http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/, icon created by http://www.livejournal.com/users/minttea/
Snape is Love.
Snape is Love.
-
DemonWolfDajin
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 90
- Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2004 7:35 pm
- Location: Hell
- Contact:
nooooo
Noooooo i have been waiting for you to get on and when u do im not here ( Sits in corner holding a plushie ) mavvy when will ya be back ( the screen spins around me over and over again ) oooo weeee im dizzy ok now what was i saying .... oh yeah mavv good luck on move .... i need to talk to you when u get back so like E-mail me or something!!!! 
^.^; DWK
- MavvTheThief
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 723
- Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2003 2:03 am
- Location: California
- Contact:
But if I do disappear...its 'cause I'm busy.
lol I'm not gone just yet...I think I may have a day left...I'll probably be packing alot tomorrow though...we'll see...
-
DemonWolfDajin
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 90
- Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2004 7:35 pm
- Location: Hell
- Contact:
crap
oh crap missed him again.....hmmm (thinks up plan) ..................................................100,000,000 years later ...................................crap i forgot i sold my brain on Ebay oh crap now how will i come up with plan 
^.^; DWK
- Phoenix_feathers
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1637
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:25 pm
- Location: Sunny Coast, Australia
- Contact:
awww mavv's probably already started packing and i missed him!
i will miss our Mavvy-kins for the few weeks in which he is moving!
"You are extremely afraid of any kind of initial contact aren't you? Are you that afraid of other people? I know that by keeping others at a distance you avoid a betrayal of your trust. But while you may not be hurt that way, you mustn't forget that you must endure the loneliness. Man can never completely erase this sadness, because all men are fundamentally alone. Pain is something that man must endure in his heart. And since the heart feels pain so easily some believe life is pain." ~Neon Genesis Evangelion: Death and Rebirth


-
DemonWolfDajin
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 90
- Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2004 7:35 pm
- Location: Hell
- Contact:
- Tenthousandkings
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 241
- Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2003 10:32 pm
- Location: You meet the nicest people in Payon.
- Contact:
There are multiple times in the US tho XP.
Mavv is on Pacific time
Mountain time is 1 hour ahead of Pacific time
Central is 2 hours ahead of Pacific
Eastern Time is 3 hours ahead of Pacific.
Alaska is 1 hour behind Pacfic time
And Hawaii is 2 hours behind Pacific (depending on which part of Hawaii I think.)
So... it might be helpful to know where you live. And Mavv's Sleeping pattern is erractic. So good luck catching him. He changes his patterns almost daily anymore.
Mavv is on Pacific time
Mountain time is 1 hour ahead of Pacific time
Central is 2 hours ahead of Pacific
Eastern Time is 3 hours ahead of Pacific.
Alaska is 1 hour behind Pacfic time
And Hawaii is 2 hours behind Pacific (depending on which part of Hawaii I think.)
So... it might be helpful to know where you live. And Mavv's Sleeping pattern is erractic. So good luck catching him. He changes his patterns almost daily anymore.
♪ You've bit me once, you've bit me twice. I won't be the one to pay this price. The games been played, the flags been won, and here I am left undone. ♪
- Tenthousandkings
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 241
- Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2003 10:32 pm
- Location: You meet the nicest people in Payon.
- Contact:
-
DemonWolfDajin
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 90
- Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2004 7:35 pm
- Location: Hell
- Contact:
demons rule
hmmm i dont think mavv would be a demon but that would so rock
i myself iz a demon (every1 stairs at me like im crazy) hehe stop that ...ok so y u guys think mavv is a demon?????
i myself iz a demon (every1 stairs at me like im crazy) hehe stop that ...ok so y u guys think mavv is a demon?????
^.^; DWK
- Phoenix_feathers
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1637
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:25 pm
- Location: Sunny Coast, Australia
- Contact:
nice explanation 
"You are extremely afraid of any kind of initial contact aren't you? Are you that afraid of other people? I know that by keeping others at a distance you avoid a betrayal of your trust. But while you may not be hurt that way, you mustn't forget that you must endure the loneliness. Man can never completely erase this sadness, because all men are fundamentally alone. Pain is something that man must endure in his heart. And since the heart feels pain so easily some believe life is pain." ~Neon Genesis Evangelion: Death and Rebirth


- MavvTheThief
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 723
- Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2003 2:03 am
- Location: California
- Contact:
Military time!
Demon? Hmm...*ponders that* o.o You know...I just remembered I'm quite paranoid on that subject, come to think of it...^.^;;;
Bweeheehee. ^^ Its 'cause I have the freedom to change my sleeping habits on a whim...since I dun have job and thus lack the liberty to buy neat things...hard to decide which is a better trade off...but you'd do it too if it was the only freedom you could exploit! XP
-Current sleeping times are at 01:00 to 10:00- ^^
Bweeheehee. ^^ Its 'cause I have the freedom to change my sleeping habits on a whim...since I dun have job and thus lack the liberty to buy neat things...hard to decide which is a better trade off...but you'd do it too if it was the only freedom you could exploit! XP
-Current sleeping times are at 01:00 to 10:00- ^^
Re: Military time!
Despite lack of job, you're still lucky. Lucky bastard. Nine hours a night. Damn it. I sleep from 10:00 to 5:30. Stupid school.MavvTheThief wrote:Bweeheehee. ^^ Its 'cause I have the freedom to change my sleeping habits on a whim...since I dun have job and thus lack the liberty to buy neat things...hard to decide which is a better trade off...but you'd do it too if it was the only freedom you could exploit! XP
-Current sleeping times are at 01:00 to 10:00- ^^
~Sara
OMG, new Icon!!!! From the genius of Potter Puppet Pals http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/, icon created by http://www.livejournal.com/users/minttea/
Snape is Love.
Snape is Love.