I gone.

User avatar
MavvTheThief
Regular Poster
Posts: 723
Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2003 2:03 am
Location: California
Contact:

I gone.

Post by MavvTheThief »

Hehe. Not exactly. Movin' cuts into my posting duties. So if you guys don't see me for a week or two more its 'cause I lost my internet access. :cry:

Oh well...just a heads up to you all. ^^ And in case I dun see you all until next week or so...have fun and good luck with the RPG...(hopefully I can get my second bit down before I lose my connection) o.o

User avatar
MavvTheThief
Regular Poster
Posts: 723
Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2003 2:03 am
Location: California
Contact:

Oy...should've double checked first.

Post by MavvTheThief »

Oh...I see you guys got a warning from Somby-Kings already. ^.^;; lol And his goes so much more into detail too. >.< Hehe. Oh well...

User avatar
Tenthousandkings
Regular Poster
Posts: 241
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2003 10:32 pm
Location: You meet the nicest people in Payon.
Contact:

Post by Tenthousandkings »

I said you were moving and would be gone for two weeks. I also ok'd Vampz adding you on MSN (which I know you wouldn't mind XP). How did I go into more detail? XP. [Especially since the rest of the post was about me and my ego-centric self XP]

Bah >.> Its raining. I blame Mavv.
♪ You've bit me once, you've bit me twice. I won't be the one to pay this price. The games been played, the flags been won, and here I am left undone. ♪

User avatar
Moo Cow
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3624
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2003 12:49 pm
Location: USA, baby
Contact:

Post by Moo Cow »

Well, you're probably gone, but bye! Have a spiffy time moving, and don't get too stressed out!


~Sara
OMG, new Icon!!!! From the genius of Potter Puppet Pals http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/, icon created by http://www.livejournal.com/users/minttea/
Snape is Love.

DemonWolfDajin
Regular Poster
Posts: 90
Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2004 7:35 pm
Location: Hell
Contact:

nooooo

Post by DemonWolfDajin »

Noooooo i have been waiting for you to get on and when u do im not here ( Sits in corner holding a plushie ) mavvy when will ya be back ( the screen spins around me over and over again ) oooo weeee im dizzy ok now what was i saying .... oh yeah mavv good luck on move .... i need to talk to you when u get back so like E-mail me or something!!!! :lol:
^.^; DWK

User avatar
MavvTheThief
Regular Poster
Posts: 723
Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2003 2:03 am
Location: California
Contact:

But if I do disappear...its 'cause I'm busy.

Post by MavvTheThief »

lol I'm not gone just yet...I think I may have a day left...I'll probably be packing alot tomorrow though...we'll see...

DemonWolfDajin
Regular Poster
Posts: 90
Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2004 7:35 pm
Location: Hell
Contact:

crap

Post by DemonWolfDajin »

oh crap missed him again.....hmmm (thinks up plan) ..................................................100,000,000 years later ...................................crap i forgot i sold my brain on Ebay oh crap now how will i come up with plan :cry:
^.^; DWK

User avatar
Phoenix_feathers
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1637
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:25 pm
Location: Sunny Coast, Australia
Contact:

Post by Phoenix_feathers »

awww mavv's probably already started packing and i missed him! :( i will miss our Mavvy-kins for the few weeks in which he is moving!
"You are extremely afraid of any kind of initial contact aren't you? Are you that afraid of other people? I know that by keeping others at a distance you avoid a betrayal of your trust. But while you may not be hurt that way, you mustn't forget that you must endure the loneliness. Man can never completely erase this sadness, because all men are fundamentally alone. Pain is something that man must endure in his heart. And since the heart feels pain so easily some believe life is pain." ~Neon Genesis Evangelion: Death and Rebirth

Image

User avatar
Vampz
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1750
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 11:26 am
Location: In Your Base, Killin Your Dudes

Post by Vampz »

Well if he can get on the i-net if your in england he goes on at about 8:30
"Lie to me," She said.


"I love you," He said.

DemonWolfDajin
Regular Poster
Posts: 90
Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2004 7:35 pm
Location: Hell
Contact:

huh

Post by DemonWolfDajin »

so what time would that be in the us ..... i must know (WEEEE-eeee)
^.^; DWK

User avatar
Vampz
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1750
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 11:26 am
Location: In Your Base, Killin Your Dudes

Post by Vampz »

Same as mavv he lives in the US
"Lie to me," She said.


"I love you," He said.

User avatar
Tenthousandkings
Regular Poster
Posts: 241
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2003 10:32 pm
Location: You meet the nicest people in Payon.
Contact:

Post by Tenthousandkings »

There are multiple times in the US tho XP.

Mavv is on Pacific time

Mountain time is 1 hour ahead of Pacific time
Central is 2 hours ahead of Pacific
Eastern Time is 3 hours ahead of Pacific.
Alaska is 1 hour behind Pacfic time
And Hawaii is 2 hours behind Pacific (depending on which part of Hawaii I think.)

So... it might be helpful to know where you live. And Mavv's Sleeping pattern is erractic. So good luck catching him. He changes his patterns almost daily anymore.
♪ You've bit me once, you've bit me twice. I won't be the one to pay this price. The games been played, the flags been won, and here I am left undone. ♪

User avatar
Vampz
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1750
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 11:26 am
Location: In Your Base, Killin Your Dudes

Post by Vampz »

Erratic sleeping eh
"Lie to me," She said.


"I love you," He said.

User avatar
Tenthousandkings
Regular Poster
Posts: 241
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2003 10:32 pm
Location: You meet the nicest people in Payon.
Contact:

Post by Tenthousandkings »

I think he's a demon ^^
♪ You've bit me once, you've bit me twice. I won't be the one to pay this price. The games been played, the flags been won, and here I am left undone. ♪

User avatar
Vampz
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1750
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 11:26 am
Location: In Your Base, Killin Your Dudes

Post by Vampz »

Hahaha what kind of demon would mavv be then
"Lie to me," She said.


"I love you," He said.

DemonWolfDajin
Regular Poster
Posts: 90
Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2004 7:35 pm
Location: Hell
Contact:

demons rule

Post by DemonWolfDajin »

hmmm i dont think mavv would be a demon but that would so rock
i myself iz a demon (every1 stairs at me like im crazy) hehe stop that ...ok so y u guys think mavv is a demon?????
^.^; DWK

User avatar
Vampz
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1750
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 11:26 am
Location: In Your Base, Killin Your Dudes

Post by Vampz »

Well know its this thing called ..... er .... um....... humour .. er i think
"Lie to me," She said.


"I love you," He said.

User avatar
Phoenix_feathers
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1637
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:25 pm
Location: Sunny Coast, Australia
Contact:

Post by Phoenix_feathers »

nice explanation :wink:
"You are extremely afraid of any kind of initial contact aren't you? Are you that afraid of other people? I know that by keeping others at a distance you avoid a betrayal of your trust. But while you may not be hurt that way, you mustn't forget that you must endure the loneliness. Man can never completely erase this sadness, because all men are fundamentally alone. Pain is something that man must endure in his heart. And since the heart feels pain so easily some believe life is pain." ~Neon Genesis Evangelion: Death and Rebirth

Image

User avatar
MavvTheThief
Regular Poster
Posts: 723
Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2003 2:03 am
Location: California
Contact:

Military time!

Post by MavvTheThief »

Demon? Hmm...*ponders that* o.o You know...I just remembered I'm quite paranoid on that subject, come to think of it...^.^;;;


Bweeheehee. ^^ Its 'cause I have the freedom to change my sleeping habits on a whim...since I dun have job and thus lack the liberty to buy neat things...hard to decide which is a better trade off...but you'd do it too if it was the only freedom you could exploit! XP

-Current sleeping times are at 01:00 to 10:00- ^^

User avatar
Moo Cow
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3624
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2003 12:49 pm
Location: USA, baby
Contact:

Re: Military time!

Post by Moo Cow »

MavvTheThief wrote:Bweeheehee. ^^ Its 'cause I have the freedom to change my sleeping habits on a whim...since I dun have job and thus lack the liberty to buy neat things...hard to decide which is a better trade off...but you'd do it too if it was the only freedom you could exploit! XP

-Current sleeping times are at 01:00 to 10:00- ^^
Despite lack of job, you're still lucky. Lucky bastard. Nine hours a night. Damn it. I sleep from 10:00 to 5:30. Stupid school.


~Sara
OMG, new Icon!!!! From the genius of Potter Puppet Pals http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/, icon created by http://www.livejournal.com/users/minttea/
Snape is Love.

Post Reply