This sounds like a job for sugar!
- Sortelli
- Cartoon Villain
- Posts: 6334
- Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2002 7:15 pm
- Location: in your grandpa's clothes, I look incredible
- Contact:
This sounds like a job for sugar!
http://www.newcomicreviews.com/temp/spidey/rotate.php
Have you guys seen this yet? Keep reloading the page, there's 20 comics. Or just go into the directory and read them one by one.
Take that, people with diabetes!
Have you guys seen this yet? Keep reloading the page, there's 20 comics. Or just go into the directory and read them one by one.
Take that, people with diabetes!
- Zhan_Dvega
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 322
- Joined: Sat Oct 26, 2002 6:49 pm
Seen these like, a week ago. Still hilarious though ;D
http://www.newcomicreviews.com/temp/spidey/spidey12.jpg -fave
http://www.newcomicreviews.com/temp/spidey/spidey12.jpg -fave
<a href="http://aiyaiyai.keenspace.com">
</a>
Updates Sundaily
</a>Updates Sundaily
angry vietnam vet chimney vengance dude wrote:AND MY FATHER WAS THAT BEAR!!
Magellan ... super hero cadets - their worst enemy is themselves!
Loxie and Zoot ... cos nudists have adventures too y'know!
Loxie and Zoot ... cos nudists have adventures too y'know!
- KittyKatBlack
- Cartoon Villain
- Posts: 3182
- Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 7:56 pm
- Location: How the hell should I know? I just live here...
- Contact:
http://www.newcomicreviews.com/temp/spidey/spidey18.jpg
This would have to be my favorite. It being on the front of a newspaper is just hilarious.
This would have to be my favorite. It being on the front of a newspaper is just hilarious.
Oh man, that's just epic.

<KensouX> DEVO-Bot spouts out the mad phrases, tweekin' your brain harder than 35 cocaine cases.
Now Alive Again
Now Alive Again
- Sortelli
- Cartoon Villain
- Posts: 6334
- Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2002 7:15 pm
- Location: in your grandpa's clothes, I look incredible
- Contact:
That and the gratuitous use of "ass-fuck". What the hell is an ass-fuck coffee?KittyKatBlack wrote:http://www.newcomicreviews.com/temp/spidey/spidey18.jpg
This would have to be my favorite. It being on the front of a newspaper is just hilarious.
Don't answer.
>>
It cannot compare to Kung Pow. http://www.kungpowmovie.com
I like the chimney one, it is something like what I would have done.
I do that with anime by placing my own subtitles on it. It is great. It is not entirely easy to get it unsubbed, though.
I like the chimney one, it is something like what I would have done.
I do that with anime by placing my own subtitles on it. It is great. It is not entirely easy to get it unsubbed, though.
http://www.gamasutra.com - Game developer community and resources.
http://www.intpcentral.com - Like a bunch of Melody's, but weaker.
http://www.dietpepsi.com/ - Tastes interesting.
http://www.intpcentral.com - Like a bunch of Melody's, but weaker.
http://www.dietpepsi.com/ - Tastes interesting.
- Evil Jamie!
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1408
- Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 1:19 am
- Location: Tasmania





