This sounds like a job for sugar!

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
User avatar
Sortelli
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 6334
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2002 7:15 pm
Location: in your grandpa's clothes, I look incredible
Contact:

This sounds like a job for sugar!

Post by Sortelli »

http://www.newcomicreviews.com/temp/spidey/rotate.php

Have you guys seen this yet? Keep reloading the page, there's 20 comics. Or just go into the directory and read them one by one.


Take that, people with diabetes!

User avatar
TheGoobla
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1831
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2003 8:48 pm
Location: Your anus. (That's how you do a pun, right?)

Post by TheGoobla »

Yes I have, as a matter of fact.

Next question.

User avatar
K-Dawg
I wanna LIVE
Posts: 4844
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Yes, let us check!
Contact:

Post by K-Dawg »

Yeah I have seen them before, but everytime I do I laugh even harder!
Image

Shocking news Angry D. Monkey

User avatar
Vorticus
Backrub Fiend
Posts: 6163
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2004 8:24 pm
Location: Walking on sunshine
Contact:

Post by Vorticus »

Whee he he! I've seen a few sites that do stuff like that, but those are quality.

User avatar
Zhan_Dvega
Regular Poster
Posts: 322
Joined: Sat Oct 26, 2002 6:49 pm

Post by Zhan_Dvega »

Seen these like, a week ago. Still hilarious though ;D
http://www.newcomicreviews.com/temp/spidey/spidey12.jpg -fave
<a href="http://aiyaiyai.keenspace.com">Image</a>
Updates Sundaily

User avatar
Sippan
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1216
Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2003 2:54 am
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Post by Sippan »

Image

User avatar
Xmung
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1172
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2003 5:50 pm
Location: Sydney, Oz
Contact:

Post by Xmung »

angry vietnam vet chimney vengance dude wrote:AND MY FATHER WAS THAT BEAR!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Magellan ... super hero cadets - their worst enemy is themselves!
Loxie and Zoot ... cos nudists have adventures too y'know!

User avatar
KittyKatBlack
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 3182
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 7:56 pm
Location: How the hell should I know? I just live here...
Contact:

Post by KittyKatBlack »

http://www.newcomicreviews.com/temp/spidey/spidey18.jpg

This would have to be my favorite. It being on the front of a newspaper is just hilarious.

User avatar
DEVO-Bot
Regular Poster
Posts: 873
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2003 1:41 pm
Location: College, CA
Contact:

Post by DEVO-Bot »

Oh man, that's just epic. :lol: :lol: :lol:
<KensouX> DEVO-Bot spouts out the mad phrases, tweekin' your brain harder than 35 cocaine cases.
Image

Now Alive Again

Wp
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1335
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2004 9:08 am
Contact:

Post by Wp »

So that's what the original script looked like... Stan Lee must not have been a happy camper when Marvel decided to change his characters' lines.

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

I laugh and I laugh. :lol:
This is much funnier than that movie Woody Allen did, overdubbing some Hong Kong action movie.

User avatar
Sortelli
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 6334
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2002 7:15 pm
Location: in your grandpa's clothes, I look incredible
Contact:

Post by Sortelli »

KittyKatBlack wrote:http://www.newcomicreviews.com/temp/spidey/spidey18.jpg

This would have to be my favorite. It being on the front of a newspaper is just hilarious.
That and the gratuitous use of "ass-fuck". What the hell is an ass-fuck coffee?

Don't answer.

User avatar
RPin
Gentleman Pornographer
Posts: 2930
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2003 8:12 am
Location: I'm off to Brazil, bitches!
Contact:

Post by RPin »

I will SO look for my old Spidey comics and try the same thing tomorrow!

Melody
Regular Poster
Posts: 314
Joined: Sat May 29, 2004 9:21 am
Contact:

>>

Post by Melody »

It cannot compare to Kung Pow. http://www.kungpowmovie.com

I like the chimney one, it is something like what I would have done.

I do that with anime by placing my own subtitles on it. It is great. It is not entirely easy to get it unsubbed, though.
http://www.gamasutra.com - Game developer community and resources.
http://www.intpcentral.com - Like a bunch of Melody's, but weaker.
http://www.dietpepsi.com/ - Tastes interesting.

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

Sortelli wrote: That and the gratuitous use of "ass-fuck". What the hell is an ass-fuck coffee?
Coffee brought by an employee who hates you?
Don't answer.
I was always a rebel.
Actually, I wasn't. :( But a rabbibunny melba bite me once.

this one's my fave. "Must... Crush... Newspaper." :lol:

User avatar
Enoll
Regular Poster
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2004 10:36 pm
Location: Tweed Heads, Australia
Contact:

Post by Enoll »

hah..I love things like this..
haha...the one with the lizard antidote is calssic. :lol:
Yes..tis' I & my gang of Idiots.

Watchout for our comic "Irregular Guys"
..comming soon...hah.

User avatar
Sortelli
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 6334
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2002 7:15 pm
Location: in your grandpa's clothes, I look incredible
Contact:

Post by Sortelli »

My personal favorite is the truck one, but the whole Mysterio thing was great. "Maybe he's GAY. Gay for YOU!" "Hello! I am so GAY for YOU!"

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

I'm not into all finesses of english language so correct me if I'm wrong, but those sentences are totally meaningless, right?

User avatar
Evil Jamie!
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1408
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 1:19 am
Location: Tasmania

Post by Evil Jamie! »

It pretty much boils down to Mysterio wanting to get into spidy's spandex.
Image

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

Yeah, but it's not a real phrase, right?

Post Reply