Gone But Not Forgotten
- Godoftarot
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 911
- Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2003 11:34 am
- Location: Somewhere over the rainbow...
- Contact:
Gone But Not Forgotten
Nothing sucks more than a comic that dies. I don't mean ends, just...dies. Suddenly stops updating. It happens to some of the best, which is so frustrating. Personally, I mourn the lost of Fate Martyr Sapheire more than any other.
So, what about everyone else? What comics do you miss?
(I might be doing this in hopes that one of these artists still visits and might revive their comic. Please?)
So, what about everyone else? What comics do you miss?
(I might be doing this in hopes that one of these artists still visits and might revive their comic. Please?)
http://godoftarot.keenspace.com
God of Tarot: Giving new meaning to the phrase "Life sucks and then you die."
God of Tarot: Giving new meaning to the phrase "Life sucks and then you die."
squareville... waaah!
Magellan ... super hero cadets - their worst enemy is themselves!
Loxie and Zoot ... cos nudists have adventures too y'know!
Loxie and Zoot ... cos nudists have adventures too y'know!
- Zhan_Dvega
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 322
- Joined: Sat Oct 26, 2002 6:49 pm
Security Blanket - http://insecurities.keenspace.com/
It's not OFFICIALLY dead, but... I dunno, after 9 months I've kinda given up hope.
It's not OFFICIALLY dead, but... I dunno, after 9 months I've kinda given up hope.
<a href="http://aiyaiyai.keenspace.com">
</a>
Updates Sundaily
</a>Updates Sundaily
- CJBurgandy
- Eat at Crazy CJs! Home of the mad burger
- Posts: 6538
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: Too Old for this Shit
- Contact:
neon umbrella
CLICK HERE FOR HOT SEXY NUDES
"When Papa Smurf drank here, he was standoffish, Turk said. He favored vodka and didn't share his liquor." ~ Anchorage Daily News
"When Papa Smurf drank here, he was standoffish, Turk said. He favored vodka and didn't share his liquor." ~ Anchorage Daily News
-
AlienDogStar
- Newbie
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2002 4:00 pm
- Location: Australia
- Contact:
i thought Cup of Suffering was back but i was wrong...
I also miss Sad Time Bad Time
I also miss Sad Time Bad Time
I Always Wake Up Lazy - No games, anime or sprites. But we do have a couch, a talking cat and Frogurt*! And on Tuesdays we have humour!
*Frogurt no longer available
*Frogurt no longer available
*sniff*MixedMyth wrote:*sniff* Acid Reflux.
Some time last month the site went down, fortunately they found a replacement.
But it's not going to be back.
You are the Non. You must go now, and never return."
"1.Scan in high res 2.tweak with curves,levels or something to clean up the scan (or use channel mixer to remove blue pencil lines) 3.Add colour using a layer set to multiply. 4.Add wordbubbles and text as vector shapes. 5. Merge all layers. 6.resize to the web size. 7. Export/Save for Web" that's all I know about webcomicking.
"1.Scan in high res 2.tweak with curves,levels or something to clean up the scan (or use channel mixer to remove blue pencil lines) 3.Add colour using a layer set to multiply. 4.Add wordbubbles and text as vector shapes. 5. Merge all layers. 6.resize to the web size. 7. Export/Save for Web" that's all I know about webcomicking.
- Godoftarot
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 911
- Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2003 11:34 am
- Location: Somewhere over the rainbow...
- Contact:
At least the story had an ending. But I can say I'm sad about that one too.
http://godoftarot.keenspace.com
God of Tarot: Giving new meaning to the phrase "Life sucks and then you die."
God of Tarot: Giving new meaning to the phrase "Life sucks and then you die."
- Friend
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 375
- Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2002 4:16 am
- Location: Victoria, Australia
- Contact:
I'm sure the entire internet agrees that the day McVille died held greater sadness than Princess Diana's death and the Hindenburg combined.
Agh! I'm delicious!
<A HREF="http://mcville.keenspace.com/">McVille</a> is dead.
<A HREF="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v290/ ... .png">DRAW ME</A>
<A HREF="http://mcville.keenspace.com/">McVille</a> is dead.
<A HREF="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v290/ ... .png">DRAW ME</A>















