I guess everyone just died then *starts digging graves*
-
Otakulord_usagi
- Newbie
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2004 1:37 pm
I guess everyone just died then *starts digging graves*
awww what happened?nobodys alive on this forum anymore!!
the last updates were way back in febuary. *pokes bodys* geex talk about abandonment. almost violent. you made the forum sad! shame on you!
I'm alive! *huggles*I've been AWOL because... well, it got depressing that no one replied to my posts. I am unsure as to why the last forum (KDMES or something like that) went bye-bye and whether it is just us who cant find it and everyone else is partying over there? Honestly I liked that one better because there was non-comic related chat that went on all the time too so there was always a thread to reply to. What happened to all the old timers? They're gone.... Waaaahhh! Anyways, I'll try to help keep this alive. Starting with.... When is the prose form going to continue!!! I should probably read Kelly's LJ, its at http://www.livejournal.com/users/aelyn/
I know the thing was supposed to be on this site, i think. http://fatalistic.net/knkfics/main.html
Let's stay around here and hope more people come around!
I know the thing was supposed to be on this site, i think. http://fatalistic.net/knkfics/main.html
Let's stay around here and hope more people come around!
OMG, new Icon!!!! From the genius of Potter Puppet Pals http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/, icon created by http://www.livejournal.com/users/minttea/
Snape is Love.
Snape is Love.
-
Otakulord_usagi
- Newbie
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2004 1:37 pm
- Tenthousandkings
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 241
- Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2003 10:32 pm
- Location: You meet the nicest people in Payon.
- Contact:
- Buddha_the_god
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 80
- Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2003 8:15 am
- Location: Sweden
- Contact:
- Tenthousandkings
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 241
- Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2003 10:32 pm
- Location: You meet the nicest people in Payon.
- Contact:
- Buddha_the_god
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 80
- Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2003 8:15 am
- Location: Sweden
- Contact:
- Tenthousandkings
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 241
- Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2003 10:32 pm
- Location: You meet the nicest people in Payon.
- Contact:
Beefjerky is yuckky. i concur.
~Sara
But Slim-Jims are worse.
~Sara
But Slim-Jims are worse.
OMG, new Icon!!!! From the genius of Potter Puppet Pals http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/, icon created by http://www.livejournal.com/users/minttea/
Snape is Love.
Snape is Love.
- Tenthousandkings
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 241
- Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2003 10:32 pm
- Location: You meet the nicest people in Payon.
- Contact:
- MavvTheThief
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 723
- Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2003 2:03 am
- Location: California
- Contact:
AGH! I can't think of anything!
What about pockey? Or is it pocky? ...*shrugs*...
I hear that stuff's pretty good.
I hear that stuff's pretty good.
- Tenthousandkings
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 241
- Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2003 10:32 pm
- Location: You meet the nicest people in Payon.
- Contact:
- MavvTheThief
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 723
- Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2003 2:03 am
- Location: California
- Contact:
Fear the screech of the pocky addicts.
What's pocky like anyhow? Aren't they like some sorta stick dipped in something like chocolate?
- Tenthousandkings
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 241
- Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2003 10:32 pm
- Location: You meet the nicest people in Payon.
- Contact:
- The_Ink_Bunny
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 605
- Joined: Wed May 19, 2004 12:55 pm
- Location: Somewhere in a field in England
- Buddha_the_god
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 80
- Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2003 8:15 am
- Location: Sweden
- Contact:
- Tenthousandkings
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 241
- Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2003 10:32 pm
- Location: You meet the nicest people in Payon.
- Contact: