I guess everyone just died then *starts digging graves*

Otakulord_usagi
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2004 1:37 pm

I guess everyone just died then *starts digging graves*

Post by Otakulord_usagi »

awww what happened?nobodys alive on this forum anymore!! :cry: the last updates were way back in febuary. *pokes bodys* geex talk about abandonment. almost violent. you made the forum sad! shame on you!

Derintini
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 9:18 am
Location: uk
Contact:

Post by Derintini »

hello... I'm not dead, I just wait a year before joining forums. and I think this is cute: :lol:
-D

User avatar
Moo Cow
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3624
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2003 12:49 pm
Location: USA, baby
Contact:

Post by Moo Cow »

I'm alive! *huggles*I've been AWOL because... well, it got depressing that no one replied to my posts. I am unsure as to why the last forum (KDMES or something like that) went bye-bye and whether it is just us who cant find it and everyone else is partying over there? Honestly I liked that one better because there was non-comic related chat that went on all the time too so there was always a thread to reply to. What happened to all the old timers? They're gone.... Waaaahhh! Anyways, I'll try to help keep this alive. Starting with.... When is the prose form going to continue!!! I should probably read Kelly's LJ, its at http://www.livejournal.com/users/aelyn/
I know the thing was supposed to be on this site, i think. http://fatalistic.net/knkfics/main.html

Let's stay around here and hope more people come around!
OMG, new Icon!!!! From the genius of Potter Puppet Pals http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/, icon created by http://www.livejournal.com/users/minttea/
Snape is Love.

Shibbygirl
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2004 4:20 pm

...

Post by Shibbygirl »

*walks up* Well, I'm here... 8)

Otakulord_usagi
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2004 1:37 pm

Post by Otakulord_usagi »

yes! people! this makes me so happy inside^^! or i should say happpy, three p's makes it more speceil ( wow im illiterate)

User avatar
Orasa
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2003 6:09 pm

Post by Orasa »

*flails* I'm alive! XD I was AWOL as well for a while...but then I noticed the site finally updated...and reappeared XD

User avatar
Tenthousandkings
Regular Poster
Posts: 241
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2003 10:32 pm
Location: You meet the nicest people in Payon.
Contact:

Post by Tenthousandkings »

Do Vampires count as living? Just curious...
♪ You've bit me once, you've bit me twice. I won't be the one to pay this price. The games been played, the flags been won, and here I am left undone. ♪

User avatar
Buddha_the_god
Regular Poster
Posts: 80
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2003 8:15 am
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Post by Buddha_the_god »

I'm alive!

User avatar
Tenthousandkings
Regular Poster
Posts: 241
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2003 10:32 pm
Location: You meet the nicest people in Payon.
Contact:

Post by Tenthousandkings »

Prove it. XD
♪ You've bit me once, you've bit me twice. I won't be the one to pay this price. The games been played, the flags been won, and here I am left undone. ♪

User avatar
Buddha_the_god
Regular Poster
Posts: 80
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2003 8:15 am
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Post by Buddha_the_god »

Beefjerky is my friend =D

User avatar
Tenthousandkings
Regular Poster
Posts: 241
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2003 10:32 pm
Location: You meet the nicest people in Payon.
Contact:

Post by Tenthousandkings »

Beffjerky is ikky. =P
♪ You've bit me once, you've bit me twice. I won't be the one to pay this price. The games been played, the flags been won, and here I am left undone. ♪

User avatar
Moo Cow
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3624
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2003 12:49 pm
Location: USA, baby
Contact:

Post by Moo Cow »

Beefjerky is yuckky. i concur.


~Sara


But Slim-Jims are worse.
OMG, new Icon!!!! From the genius of Potter Puppet Pals http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/, icon created by http://www.livejournal.com/users/minttea/
Snape is Love.

User avatar
Tenthousandkings
Regular Poster
Posts: 241
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2003 10:32 pm
Location: You meet the nicest people in Payon.
Contact:

Post by Tenthousandkings »

Slim Jims == Death!
♪ You've bit me once, you've bit me twice. I won't be the one to pay this price. The games been played, the flags been won, and here I am left undone. ♪

User avatar
MavvTheThief
Regular Poster
Posts: 723
Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2003 2:03 am
Location: California
Contact:

AGH! I can't think of anything!

Post by MavvTheThief »

What about pockey? Or is it pocky? ...*shrugs*...

I hear that stuff's pretty good.

User avatar
Tenthousandkings
Regular Poster
Posts: 241
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2003 10:32 pm
Location: You meet the nicest people in Payon.
Contact:

Post by Tenthousandkings »

Pocky is alright. There are many different flavors. (Where is Jakunen when you need her...)
♪ You've bit me once, you've bit me twice. I won't be the one to pay this price. The games been played, the flags been won, and here I am left undone. ♪

User avatar
MavvTheThief
Regular Poster
Posts: 723
Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2003 2:03 am
Location: California
Contact:

Fear the screech of the pocky addicts.

Post by MavvTheThief »

What's pocky like anyhow? Aren't they like some sorta stick dipped in something like chocolate?

User avatar
Tenthousandkings
Regular Poster
Posts: 241
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2003 10:32 pm
Location: You meet the nicest people in Payon.
Contact:

Post by Tenthousandkings »

Yeah thats exactly what it is. I am not a major fan its alright but a lot of my friends are obsessed. -_-;;
♪ You've bit me once, you've bit me twice. I won't be the one to pay this price. The games been played, the flags been won, and here I am left undone. ♪

User avatar
The_Ink_Bunny
Regular Poster
Posts: 605
Joined: Wed May 19, 2004 12:55 pm
Location: Somewhere in a field in England

Post by The_Ink_Bunny »

I dont even wanna know..
Inky Fluff with Attitude... Boo-Yeah!!!

User avatar
Buddha_the_god
Regular Poster
Posts: 80
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2003 8:15 am
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Post by Buddha_the_god »

Some like pocky... some like beef... I like...

...

...

CAINE =D

User avatar
Tenthousandkings
Regular Poster
Posts: 241
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2003 10:32 pm
Location: You meet the nicest people in Payon.
Contact:

Post by Tenthousandkings »

Chocolate covered sticks mmm... how kinky XD
♪ You've bit me once, you've bit me twice. I won't be the one to pay this price. The games been played, the flags been won, and here I am left undone. ♪

Post Reply