Top O' the day after St. Patrick's Day to ye all!

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
User avatar
KittyKatBlack
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 3182
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 7:56 pm
Location: How the hell should I know? I just live here...
Contact:

Post by KittyKatBlack »

Actually, my main reason for doing this was simply so I don't get pinched. Do any other countries (Or areas) have that rule where if you don't wear green on St. Patrick's day, people get to pinch you?

User avatar
Terotrous
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1975
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2003 6:23 pm
Location: Canada, eh?
Contact:

Post by Terotrous »

KittyKatBlack wrote:Actually, my main reason for doing this was simply so I don't get pinched. Do any other countries (Or areas) have that rule where if you don't wear green on St. Patrick's day, people get to pinch you?
I don't know, but that sounds like a good rule to me.
What Lies Beyond - A Psychological Fantasy Novel
Image
Stuff that updates sometimes:
ImageImage
I also did phbites.comicgenesis.com and hntrac.comicgenesis.com way back when.

User avatar
KittyKatBlack
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 3182
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 7:56 pm
Location: How the hell should I know? I just live here...
Contact:

Post by KittyKatBlack »

Terotrous wrote:
KittyKatBlack wrote:Actually, my main reason for doing this was simply so I don't get pinched. Do any other countries (Or areas) have that rule where if you don't wear green on St. Patrick's day, people get to pinch you?
I don't know, but that sounds like a good rule to me.
*pinches Terotrous* Alrighty then! :D

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

I will not be pinched.

Fi13r
Regular Poster
Posts: 498
Joined: Sat Dec 14, 2002 4:05 am
Location: The Planet England (Not the COUNTRY... the PLANET)
Contact:

Post by Fi13r »

Terotrous wrote:
KittyKatBlack wrote:Actually, my main reason for doing this was simply so I don't get pinched. Do any other countries (Or areas) have that rule where if you don't wear green on St. Patrick's day, people get to pinch you?
I don't know, but that sounds like a good rule to me.
Me too!

And you can't pinch me, because I'm wearing green! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
Image
What the heck is going on here??


"I am an Automaton Nuclear Neo-Human Android."

User avatar
Axonite
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1053
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2003 4:06 pm
Location: NEPA
Contact:

Post by Axonite »

I didn't really do a St. Patrick's Day related strip, but the buzzcomix voting bonus strip I put up a couple days ago does involve bagpipes and something green. :)

User avatar
Terotrous
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1975
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2003 6:23 pm
Location: Canada, eh?
Contact:

Post by Terotrous »

KittyKatBlack wrote:
Terotrous wrote:
KittyKatBlack wrote:Actually, my main reason for doing this was simply so I don't get pinched. Do any other countries (Or areas) have that rule where if you don't wear green on St. Patrick's day, people get to pinch you?
I don't know, but that sounds like a good rule to me.
*pinches Terotrous* Alrighty then! :D
Ow! How didn't I see that coming?
What Lies Beyond - A Psychological Fantasy Novel
Image
Stuff that updates sometimes:
ImageImage
I also did phbites.comicgenesis.com and hntrac.comicgenesis.com way back when.

User avatar
Axonite
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1053
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2003 4:06 pm
Location: NEPA
Contact:

Post by Axonite »

Terotrous wrote:
KittyKatBlack wrote:
Terotrous wrote: I don't know, but that sounds like a good rule to me.
*pinches Terotrous* Alrighty then! :D
Ow! How didn't I see that coming?
Color-blind?

User avatar
Okie
Regular Poster
Posts: 347
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:35 am
Location: Oklahoma
Contact:

Post by Okie »

Actually, my main reason for doing this was simply so I don't get pinched. Do any other countries (Or areas) have that rule where if you don't wear green on St. Patrick's day, people get to pinch you?

If anything, its a dumb superstitious tradition, not a rule.

If only we had laws against pinching people...



User avatar
KittyKatBlack
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 3182
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 7:56 pm
Location: How the hell should I know? I just live here...
Contact:

Post by KittyKatBlack »

>_>

<_<

...Beer anyone? ^_^;

*coughs*

User avatar
Axonite
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1053
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2003 4:06 pm
Location: NEPA
Contact:

Post by Axonite »

KittyKatBlack wrote: ...Beer anyone? ^_^;
Is it green?

User avatar
Grabmygoblin
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 4062
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2003 7:18 pm

Post by Grabmygoblin »

[data] it is.. it is.. it is green. [/data]
Image

User avatar
Yeahduff
Resident Stoic (Moderator)
Posts: 9158
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2003 4:16 pm
Location: I jumped into your grave and died.
Contact:

Post by Yeahduff »

I enjoy how while every guy in the forum starts drooling over Kitty's anthropomorphic-cat-in-an-Irish-beer-wench-costume avatar, War puts up an image of a busty young human woman in a short shorts and a top she's almost busting out of, and no one blinks.

You're all a buncha fucking furries, aren't ya?
Image
I won't be the stars in your dark night.

User avatar
MixedMyth
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 6319
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2002 4:00 pm
Location: Niether here nor there
Contact:

Post by MixedMyth »

Nope! Tamit's a sphinx!

Not a furry.

Not at all.

...
ImageImage Mixed Myth
Etsy Shop- for masks and gamer greeting cards

User avatar
Gage Kronos
Regular Poster
Posts: 245
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2003 5:52 am
Location: Eugene, OR...and Goobla's boxers!
Contact:

Post by Gage Kronos »

You're all a buncha fucking furries, aren't ya?
Fucking furries? WHERE?!? :lol:

User avatar
Bright spark
Regular Poster
Posts: 297
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2003 4:19 am
Location: Perth, Australia
Contact:

Post by Bright spark »

grabmygoblin wrote:[data] it is.. it is.. it is green. [/data]
Aww, now SP's day is over, I can no longer find green beer. Tried to make it my self once, but I just ended up getting sick.
Go on, check it out


http://brightspark.keenspace.com- is now dead, but drop by and pay your respects.
http://members.iinet.net.au/~misjed/- my sisters comic, be nice to her and she'll be nice to me.

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

yeahduff wrote:I enjoy how while every guy in the forum starts drooling over Kitty's anthropomorphic-cat-in-an-Irish-beer-wench-costume avatar, War puts up an image of a busty young human woman in a short shorts and a top she's almost busting out of, and no one blinks.

You're all a buncha fucking furries, aren't ya?
<-looky
By grinning myself, I turned into Illa's cousin.
Let RPin explain you that it is not furrie. :P

User avatar
KittyKatBlack
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 3182
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 7:56 pm
Location: How the hell should I know? I just live here...
Contact:

Post by KittyKatBlack »

To be honest, I like War's pic much better than mine. I dunno. There's just a lot of stuff I found wrong with it after I did it. Mainly the sketchy outline, but there were other things. It's not my best pic by far. But you know what they say, learn from it and move on!

User avatar
Yeahduff
Resident Stoic (Moderator)
Posts: 9158
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2003 4:16 pm
Location: I jumped into your grave and died.
Contact:

Post by Yeahduff »

Hell yeah.

I didn't mean to criticize, really, I just thought it was funny. Yours is cool, real cool, though what you say about the outlines is true.
Image
I won't be the stars in your dark night.

User avatar
War
Grr
Posts: 3018
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 2:26 pm
Contact:

Post by War »

Image

Post Reply