Top O' the day after St. Patrick's Day to ye all!
- KittyKatBlack
- Cartoon Villain
- Posts: 3182
- Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 7:56 pm
- Location: How the hell should I know? I just live here...
- Contact:
- KittyKatBlack
- Cartoon Villain
- Posts: 3182
- Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 7:56 pm
- Location: How the hell should I know? I just live here...
- Contact:
*pinches Terotrous* Alrighty then!Terotrous wrote:I don't know, but that sounds like a good rule to me.KittyKatBlack wrote:Actually, my main reason for doing this was simply so I don't get pinched. Do any other countries (Or areas) have that rule where if you don't wear green on St. Patrick's day, people get to pinch you?
-
Fi13r
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 498
- Joined: Sat Dec 14, 2002 4:05 am
- Location: The Planet England (Not the COUNTRY... the PLANET)
- Contact:
Me too!Terotrous wrote:I don't know, but that sounds like a good rule to me.KittyKatBlack wrote:Actually, my main reason for doing this was simply so I don't get pinched. Do any other countries (Or areas) have that rule where if you don't wear green on St. Patrick's day, people get to pinch you?
And you can't pinch me, because I'm wearing green! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
Ow! How didn't I see that coming?KittyKatBlack wrote:*pinches Terotrous* Alrighty then!Terotrous wrote:I don't know, but that sounds like a good rule to me.KittyKatBlack wrote:Actually, my main reason for doing this was simply so I don't get pinched. Do any other countries (Or areas) have that rule where if you don't wear green on St. Patrick's day, people get to pinch you?
Actually, my main reason for doing this was simply so I don't get pinched. Do any other countries (Or areas) have that rule where if you don't wear green on St. Patrick's day, people get to pinch you?
If anything, its a dumb superstitious tradition, not a rule.
If only we had laws against pinching people...
- KittyKatBlack
- Cartoon Villain
- Posts: 3182
- Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 7:56 pm
- Location: How the hell should I know? I just live here...
- Contact:
- Grabmygoblin
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 4062
- Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2003 7:18 pm
- Yeahduff
- Resident Stoic (Moderator)
- Posts: 9158
- Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2003 4:16 pm
- Location: I jumped into your grave and died.
- Contact:
I enjoy how while every guy in the forum starts drooling over Kitty's anthropomorphic-cat-in-an-Irish-beer-wench-costume avatar, War puts up an image of a busty young human woman in a short shorts and a top she's almost busting out of, and no one blinks.
You're all a buncha fucking furries, aren't ya?
You're all a buncha fucking furries, aren't ya?
- Gage Kronos
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 245
- Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2003 5:52 am
- Location: Eugene, OR...and Goobla's boxers!
- Contact:
- Bright spark
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 297
- Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2003 4:19 am
- Location: Perth, Australia
- Contact:
Aww, now SP's day is over, I can no longer find green beer. Tried to make it my self once, but I just ended up getting sick.grabmygoblin wrote:[data] it is.. it is.. it is green. [/data]
Go on, check it out
http://brightspark.keenspace.com- is now dead, but drop by and pay your respects.
http://members.iinet.net.au/~misjed/- my sisters comic, be nice to her and she'll be nice to me.
http://brightspark.keenspace.com- is now dead, but drop by and pay your respects.
http://members.iinet.net.au/~misjed/- my sisters comic, be nice to her and she'll be nice to me.
- McDuffies
- Bob was here (Moderator)

- Posts: 29957
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: Serbia
- Contact:
<-lookyyeahduff wrote:I enjoy how while every guy in the forum starts drooling over Kitty's anthropomorphic-cat-in-an-Irish-beer-wench-costume avatar, War puts up an image of a busty young human woman in a short shorts and a top she's almost busting out of, and no one blinks.
You're all a buncha fucking furries, aren't ya?
By grinning myself, I turned into Illa's cousin.
Let RPin explain you that it is not furrie.
- KittyKatBlack
- Cartoon Villain
- Posts: 3182
- Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 7:56 pm
- Location: How the hell should I know? I just live here...
- Contact:











