Song Stuck In Your Head?
- LAGtheNoggin
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 2532
- Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2002 4:00 pm
- Location: the sea side
- Contact:
We were born to be; Ali~ve.
We were born to be; Ali~~ve.
Born!
Born to be alive.
(Born to be alive)
You see we're born! Born! Born! Born!
(Born to be alive)
People ask me why I never find a place to stop and settle
Down down down!
But I never wanted all those things for people just to find a
Life life life!
*does the late 70s groove thang* Uhmf, oh yeah! Wooo! Dig it!
We were born to be; Ali~~ve.
Born!
Born to be alive.
(Born to be alive)
You see we're born! Born! Born! Born!
(Born to be alive)
People ask me why I never find a place to stop and settle
Down down down!
But I never wanted all those things for people just to find a
Life life life!
*does the late 70s groove thang* Uhmf, oh yeah! Wooo! Dig it!
- Nyke
- Cartoon Villain
- Posts: 4704
- Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2003 6:02 am
- Location: OT AND GD HAVE MERGED! *jumps out the window*
- Contact:
*promply shoots TBR2...TheBladeRoden2 wrote:I've seen things! I've seen them with my eyes!
I've seen things! They're often in disguise!!
...repeatedly...
...with a .50 Magnum*
I can't get Shell (WHR theme) out of my head.
My LJ | ComicGen CoH/V | Vampire/Amazon looking for Betas. Want to sign up? PM me. | Figure out my Avatar's joke, and win bragging rights.
Haruka Kanata!brockway wrote:I wish I could get that song stuck in my head. That or Haruka Kanata.I can't get Shell (WHR theme) out of my head.
What a wonderful phrase,
Haruka Kanata!
Ain't just a Japanese craze,
It means long distance,
Or a far away plaaace....
It's like a problem-freee
hysterectomyyy...
...Haruka Kanata!
- Nyke
- Cartoon Villain
- Posts: 4704
- Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2003 6:02 am
- Location: OT AND GD HAVE MERGED! *jumps out the window*
- Contact:
PINBALL WIZARD!!!Mr.Bob wrote:Haruka Kanata!brockway wrote:I wish I could get that song stuck in my head. That or Haruka Kanata.I can't get Shell (WHR theme) out of my head.
What a wonderful phrase,
Haruka Kanata!
Ain't just a Japanese craze,
It means long distance,
Or a far away plaaace....
It's like a problem-freee
hysterectomyyy...
...Haruka Kanata!
My LJ | ComicGen CoH/V | Vampire/Amazon looking for Betas. Want to sign up? PM me. | Figure out my Avatar's joke, and win bragging rights.
- McDuffies
- Bob was here (Moderator)

- Posts: 29957
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: Serbia
- Contact:
One summer evening drunk to hell
I sat there nearly lifeless
An old man in the corner sang
"Where watterlillies grow"
And on the juke-box Johnny sang
About a thing called love
And it's how are you kid
And what's your name
And how'd you bloody know
...
And a-rovin a-rovin a-rovin I go
For a pair of brown eyes
For a pair of brown eyes
I sat there nearly lifeless
An old man in the corner sang
"Where watterlillies grow"
And on the juke-box Johnny sang
About a thing called love
And it's how are you kid
And what's your name
And how'd you bloody know
...
And a-rovin a-rovin a-rovin I go
For a pair of brown eyes
For a pair of brown eyes
- Chaos Cricket
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 931
- Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 8:35 am
- Location: State of Delusion
- Contact:
http://www.thecapricorns.com/sounds/the ... _girls.mp3 The Capricorns: Pretty Girls
Same situation
is running, running on
different relationships
running out of time
situation is running,
running on and on
I want to know what you think about the pretty girls
sticky tricky, are they real
touch them to be sure
something happened in my dream,
I love this world
pretty girls, pretty girls
hey baby where do you come from, come from?
i always see you in the ba-a-ack of my mind
baby where did you come from, co-ome from? fro-om?
I want to know what you think about the pretty girls
sticky tricky, are they real
touch them to be sure
something happened in my dream,
I love this world
pretty girls, pretty girls
pretty girls, pretty girls
pretty girls,
pretty girls, pretty girls
pretty girls...
Will I go to Hell for liking Synth-pop?
Same situation
is running, running on
different relationships
running out of time
situation is running,
running on and on
I want to know what you think about the pretty girls
sticky tricky, are they real
touch them to be sure
something happened in my dream,
I love this world
pretty girls, pretty girls
hey baby where do you come from, come from?
i always see you in the ba-a-ack of my mind
baby where did you come from, co-ome from? fro-om?
I want to know what you think about the pretty girls
sticky tricky, are they real
touch them to be sure
something happened in my dream,
I love this world
pretty girls, pretty girls
pretty girls, pretty girls
pretty girls,
pretty girls, pretty girls
pretty girls...
Will I go to Hell for liking Synth-pop?
- Nyke
- Cartoon Villain
- Posts: 4704
- Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2003 6:02 am
- Location: OT AND GD HAVE MERGED! *jumps out the window*
- Contact:
Yes. Yes, you will.Okie wrote:Will I go to Hell for liking Synth-pop?
My LJ | ComicGen CoH/V | Vampire/Amazon looking for Betas. Want to sign up? PM me. | Figure out my Avatar's joke, and win bragging rights.
And the only thing playing for all eternity will be a bad Erasure album.DarkMagician wrote:Yes. Yes, you will.Okie wrote:Will I go to Hell for liking Synth-pop?
<KensouX> DEVO-Bot spouts out the mad phrases, tweekin' your brain harder than 35 cocaine cases.
Now Alive Again
Now Alive Again
Drat. I was hoping The Cramps would be the houseband in Hell.And the only thing playing for all eternity will be a bad Erasure album.
In highschool, I discovered The Cramps, but none of my friends were fans. ALL my friends were Smiths fans. We were all surprised to discover that Morrissey was a Cramps fan...
June 1979 - RECORD MIRROR (UK)
Morrissey: "Who are the Cramps? They are the most beautiful, yes beautiful group I've ever seen. The fact that they exist is enough. Meanwhile Manchester will never be the same again (Thank God)."
30 June 1979 - SOUNDS (UK)
Short letter from Steven Morrissey about The Cramps: "The Cramps are worth their weight in gold for making the Police seem like a great big sloppy bowl of mush. The Police, hardly dabbling in degrees of the unexpected, presented a farcical imitation of their Rock Goes To College thing - several people clapped, but then, I suppose someone has to. The Cramps were enough to restore faith in the most spiritless. They have it all, and their drummer is the most compelling in rock history. Back to the Cramps or perish. It is written."
7 July 1979 - NME (UK)
Again another letter from Steven Morrissey praising the Cramps against The Police: "I've just seen the Cramps and they're at that funny stage. This is the kind of group that start revolutionary outrages and all that. Steven Morrissey, Kings Road, Manchester."
Pre-Smiths Morrissey co-managed a Cramps fanclub. Is this not nifty trivia?
- Bright spark
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 297
- Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2003 4:19 am
- Location: Perth, Australia
- Contact:
Song in my head all day:
The driedel song (i made you out of clay), but with "bagel" replacing "dreidel".
The driedel song (i made you out of clay), but with "bagel" replacing "dreidel".
Go on, check it out
http://brightspark.keenspace.com- is now dead, but drop by and pay your respects.
http://members.iinet.net.au/~misjed/- my sisters comic, be nice to her and she'll be nice to me.
http://brightspark.keenspace.com- is now dead, but drop by and pay your respects.
http://members.iinet.net.au/~misjed/- my sisters comic, be nice to her and she'll be nice to me.
It was just before dawn
One miserable morning in black '44
When the forward commander was told to sit tight
When he asked, that his men be withdrawn
And the Generals gave thanks as the other ranks
Held back the enemy tanks, for a while
And the Anzio bridgehead was held for the price
Of a few hundred ordinary lives...
One miserable morning in black '44
When the forward commander was told to sit tight
When he asked, that his men be withdrawn
And the Generals gave thanks as the other ranks
Held back the enemy tanks, for a while
And the Anzio bridgehead was held for the price
Of a few hundred ordinary lives...
- Chaos Cricket
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 931
- Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 8:35 am
- Location: State of Delusion
- Contact:
Ah, a not oft-heard Pink Floyde ditty...good choice.sippan wrote:It was just before dawn
One miserable morning in black '44
When the forward commander was told to sit tight
When he asked, that his men be withdrawn
And the Generals gave thanks as the other ranks
Held back the enemy tanks, for a while
And the Anzio bridgehead was held for the price
Of a few hundred ordinary lives...





