For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957 Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:
Post
by McDuffies » Tue Feb 24, 2004 11:30 am
bright spark wrote: oooooooohhh. way cool. I got me the biggest ever poster of ol' Nick up on my wall, coz he rocks.
Word!
I guess there's a possibility that I'd meet YarpsDat or Jops one day.
But actually, it's more possible that I'll meet Bob because if I go somewhere abroad for some reason, it will more likely be Netherlands than Poland.
Xmung
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1172 Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2003 5:50 pm
Location: Sydney, Oz
Contact:
Post
by Xmung » Tue Feb 24, 2004 11:46 am
mcDuffies wrote: Kylie Minogue...
...
Just kidding, Nick Cave.
of course, both kylie and nick did a duet together once! and i'm not kidding!!
nick is hugely cool.
Magellan ... super hero cadets - their worst enemy is themselves!
Loxie and Zoot ... cos nudists have adventures too y'know!
Mr.Bob
:(
Posts: 6895 Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 4:12 am
Location: A box
Contact:
Post
by Mr.Bob » Tue Feb 24, 2004 12:22 pm
mcDuffies wrote: It's more possible that I'll meet Bob because if I go somewhere abroad for some reason, it will more likely be Netherlands than Poland.
YOU DON'T SCARE ME!!
War
Grr
Posts: 3018 Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 2:26 pm
Contact:
Post
by War » Tue Feb 24, 2004 12:27 pm
*takes a short hop plane over to the netherlands*
YarpsDat
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3637 Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2002 5:28 am
Location: nowhere
Post
by YarpsDat » Tue Feb 24, 2004 12:40 pm
Digital War wrote: It also appears that Phalanx has dropped off the edge of the world.
I think she hasn't placed her location on THIS map.
mcDuffies wrote:
But actually, it's more possible that I'll meet Bob because if I go somewhere abroad for some reason, it will more likely be Netherlands than Poland.
Actually, I'd be more likely to visit Britain myself.
Mr.Bob
:(
Posts: 6895 Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 4:12 am
Location: A box
Contact:
Post
by Mr.Bob » Tue Feb 24, 2004 12:55 pm
Digital War wrote: *takes a short hop plane over to the netherlands*
YOU CERTAINLY SCARE ME!!
Sortelli
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 6334 Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2002 7:15 pm
Location: in your grandpa's clothes, I look incredible
Contact:
Post
by Sortelli » Tue Feb 24, 2004 12:57 pm
Don't worry, you've got a clever disguise!
K-Dawg
I wanna LIVE
Posts: 4844 Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Yes, let us check!
Contact:
Post
by K-Dawg » Tue Feb 24, 2004 2:14 pm
What the? Mr. Bob is actually that man behind the glasses!!! Then that means Clark Kent is in actuality Superman!!!
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957 Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:
Post
by McDuffies » Tue Feb 24, 2004 5:20 pm
xmung wrote: mcDuffies wrote: Kylie Minogue...
...
Just kidding, Nick Cave.
of course, both kylie and nick did a duet together once! and i'm not kidding!!
nick is hugely cool.
That's how I first heard about him, actually. Now I think it's one of weakest songs he's ever done.
Heffaloop
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1013 Joined: Sun Dec 15, 2002 2:49 am
Location: Australia
Contact:
Post
by Heffaloop » Tue Feb 24, 2004 9:49 pm
Was that the wild rose song thing?
THey call me the wild roooooooooooooooose
but her name was eliza day
........ or am I totally off and needing to go back to bed?
omgwtf
Xmung
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1172 Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2003 5:50 pm
Location: Sydney, Oz
Contact:
Post
by Xmung » Tue Feb 24, 2004 10:02 pm
i think it was something like that - i think nick was singing about how he 'murdered' kylie...
(or at least, how his part murdered kylie's part)
Magellan ... super hero cadets - their worst enemy is themselves!
Loxie and Zoot ... cos nudists have adventures too y'know!
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957 Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:
Post
by McDuffies » Tue Feb 24, 2004 11:50 pm
Yep, that was it. Remember the one with P.J.Harvey?
Yeahduff
Resident Stoic (Moderator)
Posts: 9158 Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2003 4:16 pm
Location: I jumped into your grave and died.
Contact:
Post
by Yeahduff » Wed Feb 25, 2004 1:00 am
Mmmmm..... PJ Harvey......
Oh. Sorry. YAY NICK CAVE.
I won't be the stars in your dark night.
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957 Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:
Post
by McDuffies » Wed Feb 25, 2004 5:01 am
Unusually large mouth but still pretty.
Hobolenno
Regular Poster
Posts: 246 Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2003 1:27 pm
Location: Place
Contact:
Post
by Hobolenno » Wed Feb 25, 2004 5:27 am
heffaloop wrote: Was that the wild rose song thing?
THey call me the wild roooooooooooooooose
but her name was eliza day
Holy crap, I actually know that song.
Bright spark
Regular Poster
Posts: 297 Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2003 4:19 am
Location: Perth, Australia
Contact:
Post
by Bright spark » Wed Feb 25, 2004 7:31 am
yeahduff wrote: Mmmmm..... PJ Harvey......
Oh. Sorry. YAY NICK CAVE.
Polly Jean- Best. Muso girl. Ever.
Go on, check it out
http://brightspark.keenspace.com- is now dead, but drop by and pay your respects.
http://members.iinet.net.au/~misjed/- my sisters comic, be nice to her and she'll be nice to me.
Hardware
Regular Poster
Posts: 50 Joined: Mon Aug 12, 2002 3:54 pm
Location: Where the tumbleweeds roam
Contact:
Post
by Hardware » Wed Feb 25, 2004 11:02 am
Luprand wrote: ... and I'm the only person in Utah with an online comic.
I feel so lonely.
All of my comic was done in Utah (with the exception of the haitus anouncement) and not too far from where you are now, but unfortunately I have moved away and can no longer be a Utah webcomic-ist.
I should change my profile...
Keffria
The Wimpy Teaching Assistant (Mod)
Posts: 3748 Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 12:07 pm
Location: not-France
Post
by Keffria » Wed Feb 25, 2004 11:17 am
There are a bunch of us in or near Canada... I still think there should be some kind of convention.
Or maybe not. Maybe I don't want to meet you all for real. It could shatter the much nicer illusions I've created.
K-Dawg
I wanna LIVE
Posts: 4844 Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Yes, let us check!
Contact:
Post
by K-Dawg » Wed Feb 25, 2004 11:44 am
Keffria wrote: There are a bunch of us in or near Canada... I still think there should be some kind of convention.
Or maybe not. Maybe I don't want to meet you all for real. It could shatter the much nicer illusions I've created.
Yeah there should be some conventions up here, send all those darn keenspotter and spacers up to good ole' Canada (preferrably Ontario)
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957 Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:
Post
by McDuffies » Wed Feb 25, 2004 10:15 pm
bright spark wrote: yeahduff wrote: Mmmmm..... PJ Harvey......
Oh. Sorry. YAY NICK CAVE.
Polly Jean- Best. Muso girl. Ever.
I see her as a female version of Nick <-a compliment.
C'mon Billy...