The REAL keenspace map (sorry goob)

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

bright spark wrote:oooooooohhh. way cool. I got me the biggest ever poster of ol' Nick up on my wall, coz he rocks.
Word!

I guess there's a possibility that I'd meet YarpsDat or Jops one day.
But actually, it's more possible that I'll meet Bob because if I go somewhere abroad for some reason, it will more likely be Netherlands than Poland.

User avatar
Xmung
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1172
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2003 5:50 pm
Location: Sydney, Oz
Contact:

Post by Xmung »

mcDuffies wrote:Kylie Minogue...

...

Just kidding, Nick Cave.
of course, both kylie and nick did a duet together once! and i'm not kidding!!
nick is hugely cool.
Magellan ... super hero cadets - their worst enemy is themselves!
Loxie and Zoot ... cos nudists have adventures too y'know!

User avatar
Mr.Bob
:(
:(
Posts: 6895
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 4:12 am
Location: A box
Contact:

Post by Mr.Bob »

mcDuffies wrote:It's more possible that I'll meet Bob because if I go somewhere abroad for some reason, it will more likely be Netherlands than Poland.
YOU DON'T SCARE ME!!

User avatar
War
Grr
Posts: 3018
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 2:26 pm
Contact:

Post by War »

*takes a short hop plane over to the netherlands*

User avatar
YarpsDat
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3637
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2002 5:28 am
Location: nowhere

Post by YarpsDat »

Digital War wrote:It also appears that Phalanx has dropped off the edge of the world.
I think she hasn't placed her location on THIS map.
mcDuffies wrote: But actually, it's more possible that I'll meet Bob because if I go somewhere abroad for some reason, it will more likely be Netherlands than Poland.
Actually, I'd be more likely to visit Britain myself.
You are the Non. You must go now, and never return."

"1.Scan in high res 2.tweak with curves,levels or something to clean up the scan (or use channel mixer to remove blue pencil lines) 3.Add colour using a layer set to multiply. 4.Add wordbubbles and text as vector shapes. 5. Merge all layers. 6.resize to the web size. 7. Export/Save for Web" that's all I know about webcomicking.

User avatar
Mr.Bob
:(
:(
Posts: 6895
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 4:12 am
Location: A box
Contact:

Post by Mr.Bob »

Digital War wrote:*takes a short hop plane over to the netherlands*
YOU CERTAINLY SCARE ME!!

User avatar
Sortelli
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 6334
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2002 7:15 pm
Location: in your grandpa's clothes, I look incredible
Contact:

Post by Sortelli »

Don't worry, you've got a clever disguise!

User avatar
K-Dawg
I wanna LIVE
Posts: 4844
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Yes, let us check!
Contact:

Post by K-Dawg »

What the? Mr. Bob is actually that man behind the glasses!!! Then that means Clark Kent is in actuality Superman!!! :o
Image

Shocking news Angry D. Monkey

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

xmung wrote:
mcDuffies wrote:Kylie Minogue...

...

Just kidding, Nick Cave.
of course, both kylie and nick did a duet together once! and i'm not kidding!!
nick is hugely cool.
That's how I first heard about him, actually. Now I think it's one of weakest songs he's ever done.

User avatar
Heffaloop
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1013
Joined: Sun Dec 15, 2002 2:49 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by Heffaloop »

Was that the wild rose song thing?
THey call me the wild roooooooooooooooose
but her name was eliza day


........ or am I totally off and needing to go back to bed?

Image
omgwtf

User avatar
Xmung
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1172
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2003 5:50 pm
Location: Sydney, Oz
Contact:

Post by Xmung »

i think it was something like that - i think nick was singing about how he 'murdered' kylie... :o
(or at least, how his part murdered kylie's part)
Magellan ... super hero cadets - their worst enemy is themselves!
Loxie and Zoot ... cos nudists have adventures too y'know!

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

Yep, that was it. Remember the one with P.J.Harvey?

User avatar
Yeahduff
Resident Stoic (Moderator)
Posts: 9158
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2003 4:16 pm
Location: I jumped into your grave and died.
Contact:

Post by Yeahduff »

Mmmmm..... PJ Harvey......

Oh. Sorry. YAY NICK CAVE.
Image
I won't be the stars in your dark night.

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

Unusually large mouth but still pretty.

User avatar
Hobolenno
Regular Poster
Posts: 246
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2003 1:27 pm
Location: Place
Contact:

Post by Hobolenno »

heffaloop wrote:Was that the wild rose song thing?
THey call me the wild roooooooooooooooose
but her name was eliza day
Holy crap, I actually know that song.
http://mehcomics.keenspace.com

Click it. Unless you don't want to. But remember, we're the only site out there with a monkey as a cartoonist.

User avatar
Bright spark
Regular Poster
Posts: 297
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2003 4:19 am
Location: Perth, Australia
Contact:

Post by Bright spark »

yeahduff wrote:Mmmmm..... PJ Harvey......

Oh. Sorry. YAY NICK CAVE.
Polly Jean- Best. Muso girl. Ever.
Go on, check it out


http://brightspark.keenspace.com- is now dead, but drop by and pay your respects.
http://members.iinet.net.au/~misjed/- my sisters comic, be nice to her and she'll be nice to me.

Hardware
Regular Poster
Posts: 50
Joined: Mon Aug 12, 2002 3:54 pm
Location: Where the tumbleweeds roam
Contact:

Post by Hardware »

Luprand wrote:... and I'm the only person in Utah with an online comic.

I feel so lonely.
All of my comic was done in Utah (with the exception of the haitus anouncement) and not too far from where you are now, but unfortunately I have moved away and can no longer be a Utah webcomic-ist.

I should change my profile...

User avatar
Keffria
The Wimpy Teaching Assistant (Mod)
The Wimpy Teaching Assistant (Mod)
Posts: 3748
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 12:07 pm
Location: not-France

Post by Keffria »

There are a bunch of us in or near Canada... I still think there should be some kind of convention.

Or maybe not. Maybe I don't want to meet you all for real. It could shatter the much nicer illusions I've created.

User avatar
K-Dawg
I wanna LIVE
Posts: 4844
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Yes, let us check!
Contact:

Post by K-Dawg »

Keffria wrote:There are a bunch of us in or near Canada... I still think there should be some kind of convention.

Or maybe not. Maybe I don't want to meet you all for real. It could shatter the much nicer illusions I've created.
Yeah there should be some conventions up here, send all those darn keenspotter and spacers up to good ole' Canada (preferrably Ontario)
Image

Shocking news Angry D. Monkey

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

bright spark wrote:
yeahduff wrote:Mmmmm..... PJ Harvey......

Oh. Sorry. YAY NICK CAVE.
Polly Jean- Best. Muso girl. Ever.
I see her as a female version of Nick <-a compliment.
C'mon Billy...

Post Reply