The REAL keenspace map (sorry goob)
-
ZOMBIE USER 14998
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 239
- Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:26 am
- Rkolter
- Destroyer of Words (Moderator)

- Posts: 16399
- Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:34 am
- Location: It's equally probable that I'm everywhere.
- Contact:
Heh, what do you know. I've heard of St. Charles Fantasy Shop, but never been there (I'm dying, literally dying, to find a new roleplaying group). Maybe I'll find it and stop by on the 28th... er... 28th of next month, that is.faub wrote:It's 30 miles west of Columbia on I-70. I used to live in Maryland Heights about 2 years ago.
If you're into anime, there's a guy who generally shows anime on the third weekend of every month at the St. Charles Fantasy Shop. The next one is Feb 28. There's a weekly showing in the Mid Rivers mall area but I couldn't tell you where. I'm usually at the St. Charles showing every month if holidays, birthdays and Everquest don't get involved.
Ressurected!
Because there are new people, and I witnessed at least 2 "where does **** lives" and similar.
Because there are new people, and I witnessed at least 2 "where does **** lives" and similar.
You are the Non. You must go now, and never return."
"1.Scan in high res 2.tweak with curves,levels or something to clean up the scan (or use channel mixer to remove blue pencil lines) 3.Add colour using a layer set to multiply. 4.Add wordbubbles and text as vector shapes. 5. Merge all layers. 6.resize to the web size. 7. Export/Save for Web" that's all I know about webcomicking.
"1.Scan in high res 2.tweak with curves,levels or something to clean up the scan (or use channel mixer to remove blue pencil lines) 3.Add colour using a layer set to multiply. 4.Add wordbubbles and text as vector shapes. 5. Merge all layers. 6.resize to the web size. 7. Export/Save for Web" that's all I know about webcomicking.
- Bright spark
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 297
- Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2003 4:19 am
- Location: Perth, Australia
- Contact:
Booya!
One more Aussie.
One more Aussie.
Go on, check it out
http://brightspark.keenspace.com- is now dead, but drop by and pay your respects.
http://members.iinet.net.au/~misjed/- my sisters comic, be nice to her and she'll be nice to me.
http://brightspark.keenspace.com- is now dead, but drop by and pay your respects.
http://members.iinet.net.au/~misjed/- my sisters comic, be nice to her and she'll be nice to me.
- Bright spark
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 297
- Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2003 4:19 am
- Location: Perth, Australia
- Contact:
Was that sarcastic? 
Go on, check it out
http://brightspark.keenspace.com- is now dead, but drop by and pay your respects.
http://members.iinet.net.au/~misjed/- my sisters comic, be nice to her and she'll be nice to me.
http://brightspark.keenspace.com- is now dead, but drop by and pay your respects.
http://members.iinet.net.au/~misjed/- my sisters comic, be nice to her and she'll be nice to me.
I feel so lonely out in Colorado all alone...
<KensouX> DEVO-Bot spouts out the mad phrases, tweekin' your brain harder than 35 cocaine cases.
Now Alive Again
Now Alive Again
- Isukiyomi
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 2446
- Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2003 10:08 am
- Location: The Big Apple
- Contact:
wow, I'm the only person from Nigeria...
Last edited by Isukiyomi on Mon Feb 23, 2004 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Valar Morghulis - Michiko Monogatari & Tehuti
Yes. I'm going to stalk you. Even though I go to school in California.Luprand wrote:What're you talking about? I'm one state away in sunny ... uh ...
you're not gonna stalk me are you?
--Sij
<KensouX> DEVO-Bot spouts out the mad phrases, tweekin' your brain harder than 35 cocaine cases.
Now Alive Again
Now Alive Again
- Kensou X
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 398
- Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2003 11:41 pm
- Location: San Francisco (Monterey atm), CA
- Contact:
Wow, that's a better turn out for the Bay Area than I thought there would be. Saweet.
The Fan: Action, Drama, Suspence...All at a comfortable room temperature. Yeah, it's still there. I'm as shocked as you are.

El doctor Tran es mas chingon en forma de quesadilla.

El doctor Tran es mas chingon en forma de quesadilla.
Luprand wrote:Huh ... then I'm two states away. ... except when we go back home for break ... I'll be more like five or six states away. Heh. Sucks to be you.
--Sij
<KensouX> DEVO-Bot spouts out the mad phrases, tweekin' your brain harder than 35 cocaine cases.
Now Alive Again
Now Alive Again
another aussie here!
but bright spark, i only see heffaloop and evil jamie...?
have you been kicked off the island?
(btw - this is a neat idea!)
but bright spark, i only see heffaloop and evil jamie...?
have you been kicked off the island?
(btw - this is a neat idea!)
Magellan ... super hero cadets - their worst enemy is themselves!
Loxie and Zoot ... cos nudists have adventures too y'know!
Loxie and Zoot ... cos nudists have adventures too y'know!
i've found you now sparky, seems heff is standing on your head! wow, two perthetarians (perth-siders, perthies... what do you call someone who lives in perth anyway? btw, i used to live in perth many years ago until nasty old sydney lured me to it's evil bossum)xmung wrote:but bright spark, i only see heffaloop and evil jamie...?
have you been kicked off the island?
Magellan ... super hero cadets - their worst enemy is themselves!
Loxie and Zoot ... cos nudists have adventures too y'know!
Loxie and Zoot ... cos nudists have adventures too y'know!
- Bright spark
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 297
- Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2003 4:19 am
- Location: Perth, Australia
- Contact:
That Sydney is evil, with its heavy traffic and poky machines.xmung wrote:i've found you now sparky, seems heff is standing on your head! wow, two perthetarians (perth-siders, perthies... what do you call someone who lives in perth anyway? btw, i used to live in perth many years ago until nasty old sydney lured me to it's evil bossum)xmung wrote:but bright spark, i only see heffaloop and evil jamie...?
have you been kicked off the island?
I SHALL SAVE YOU!!!!!!
Btw, Call us Sandpipers.
Go on, check it out
http://brightspark.keenspace.com- is now dead, but drop by and pay your respects.
http://members.iinet.net.au/~misjed/- my sisters comic, be nice to her and she'll be nice to me.
http://brightspark.keenspace.com- is now dead, but drop by and pay your respects.
http://members.iinet.net.au/~misjed/- my sisters comic, be nice to her and she'll be nice to me.






