The REAL keenspace map (sorry goob)

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
ZOMBIE USER 14998
Regular Poster
Posts: 239
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:26 am

Post by ZOMBIE USER 14998 »

Well, I tried to post myself, but The System put me in Idaho, instead of out on the coast, where I thought I clicked. Oh well, globally speaking it's about right.

User avatar
Rkolter
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Posts: 16399
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:34 am
Location: It's equally probable that I'm everywhere.
Contact:

Post by Rkolter »

faub wrote:It's 30 miles west of Columbia on I-70. I used to live in Maryland Heights about 2 years ago.

If you're into anime, there's a guy who generally shows anime on the third weekend of every month at the St. Charles Fantasy Shop. The next one is Feb 28. There's a weekly showing in the Mid Rivers mall area but I couldn't tell you where. I'm usually at the St. Charles showing every month if holidays, birthdays and Everquest don't get involved.
Heh, what do you know. I've heard of St. Charles Fantasy Shop, but never been there (I'm dying, literally dying, to find a new roleplaying group). Maybe I'll find it and stop by on the 28th... er... 28th of next month, that is.
Image Image ImageImage
Crossfire: "Thank you! That explains it very nicely, and in a language that someone other than a physicist can understand..."

Denial is not falsification. You can't avoid a fact just because you don't like it.
"Data" is not the plural of "anecdote"

User avatar
YarpsDat
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3637
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2002 5:28 am
Location: nowhere

Post by YarpsDat »

Ressurected!

Because there are new people, and I witnessed at least 2 "where does **** lives" and similar.
You are the Non. You must go now, and never return."

"1.Scan in high res 2.tweak with curves,levels or something to clean up the scan (or use channel mixer to remove blue pencil lines) 3.Add colour using a layer set to multiply. 4.Add wordbubbles and text as vector shapes. 5. Merge all layers. 6.resize to the web size. 7. Export/Save for Web" that's all I know about webcomicking.

User avatar
Bright spark
Regular Poster
Posts: 297
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2003 4:19 am
Location: Perth, Australia
Contact:

Post by Bright spark »

Booya!
One more Aussie.
Go on, check it out


http://brightspark.keenspace.com- is now dead, but drop by and pay your respects.
http://members.iinet.net.au/~misjed/- my sisters comic, be nice to her and she'll be nice to me.

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

Oh, yeah, we can never have enough Aussies.

User avatar
Bright spark
Regular Poster
Posts: 297
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2003 4:19 am
Location: Perth, Australia
Contact:

Post by Bright spark »

Was that sarcastic? :-?
Go on, check it out


http://brightspark.keenspace.com- is now dead, but drop by and pay your respects.
http://members.iinet.net.au/~misjed/- my sisters comic, be nice to her and she'll be nice to me.

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

I don't really know. :(

User avatar
DEVO-Bot
Regular Poster
Posts: 873
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2003 1:41 pm
Location: College, CA
Contact:

Post by DEVO-Bot »

I feel so lonely out in Colorado all alone...
<KensouX> DEVO-Bot spouts out the mad phrases, tweekin' your brain harder than 35 cocaine cases.
Image

Now Alive Again

User avatar
Luprand
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1767
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2003 8:33 pm
Location: Cougar country
Contact:

Post by Luprand »

What're you talking about? I'm one state away in sunny ... uh ...

you're not gonna stalk me are you?

--Sij
Torio - A cartoonist without a plot.
NeTrek and other low-quality scribbles.

User avatar
Isukiyomi
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2446
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2003 10:08 am
Location: The Big Apple
Contact:

Post by Isukiyomi »

wow, I'm the only person from Nigeria...
Last edited by Isukiyomi on Mon Feb 23, 2004 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Valar Morghulis - Michiko Monogatari & Tehuti

User avatar
Sortelli
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 6334
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2002 7:15 pm
Location: in your grandpa's clothes, I look incredible
Contact:

Post by Sortelli »

Aussies rool! I get a lot of readers out of Austraila. I lift my glass to the land down under!

User avatar
DEVO-Bot
Regular Poster
Posts: 873
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2003 1:41 pm
Location: College, CA
Contact:

Post by DEVO-Bot »

Luprand wrote:What're you talking about? I'm one state away in sunny ... uh ...

you're not gonna stalk me are you?

--Sij
Yes. I'm going to stalk you. Even though I go to school in California.
<KensouX> DEVO-Bot spouts out the mad phrases, tweekin' your brain harder than 35 cocaine cases.
Image

Now Alive Again

User avatar
Kensou X
Regular Poster
Posts: 398
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2003 11:41 pm
Location: San Francisco (Monterey atm), CA
Contact:

Post by Kensou X »

Wow, that's a better turn out for the Bay Area than I thought there would be. Saweet.
The Fan: Action, Drama, Suspence...All at a comfortable room temperature. Yeah, it's still there. I'm as shocked as you are.

Image

El doctor Tran es mas chingon en forma de quesadilla.

User avatar
Luprand
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1767
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2003 8:33 pm
Location: Cougar country
Contact:

Post by Luprand »

Huh ... then I'm two states away. ... except when we go back home for break ... I'll be more like five or six states away. Heh. Sucks to be you.

--Sij
Torio - A cartoonist without a plot.
NeTrek and other low-quality scribbles.

User avatar
DEVO-Bot
Regular Poster
Posts: 873
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2003 1:41 pm
Location: College, CA
Contact:

Post by DEVO-Bot »

Luprand wrote:Huh ... then I'm two states away. ... except when we go back home for break ... I'll be more like five or six states away. Heh. Sucks to be you.

--Sij
:cry:
<KensouX> DEVO-Bot spouts out the mad phrases, tweekin' your brain harder than 35 cocaine cases.
Image

Now Alive Again

User avatar
Xmung
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1172
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2003 5:50 pm
Location: Sydney, Oz
Contact:

Post by Xmung »

another aussie here!
but bright spark, i only see heffaloop and evil jamie...?
have you been kicked off the island?
(btw - this is a neat idea!)
Magellan ... super hero cadets - their worst enemy is themselves!
Loxie and Zoot ... cos nudists have adventures too y'know!

User avatar
War
Grr
Posts: 3018
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 2:26 pm
Contact:

Post by War »

It also appears that Phalanx has dropped off the edge of the world.

User avatar
Xmung
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1172
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2003 5:50 pm
Location: Sydney, Oz
Contact:

Post by Xmung »

xmung wrote:but bright spark, i only see heffaloop and evil jamie...?
have you been kicked off the island?
i've found you now sparky, seems heff is standing on your head! wow, two perthetarians (perth-siders, perthies... what do you call someone who lives in perth anyway? btw, i used to live in perth many years ago until nasty old sydney lured me to it's evil bossum)
Magellan ... super hero cadets - their worst enemy is themselves!
Loxie and Zoot ... cos nudists have adventures too y'know!

User avatar
Sippan
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1216
Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2003 2:54 am
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Post by Sippan »

I live in Sweden and at least 3 people that have read my comic have been Swedes!
Image

User avatar
Bright spark
Regular Poster
Posts: 297
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2003 4:19 am
Location: Perth, Australia
Contact:

Post by Bright spark »

xmung wrote:
xmung wrote:but bright spark, i only see heffaloop and evil jamie...?
have you been kicked off the island?
i've found you now sparky, seems heff is standing on your head! wow, two perthetarians (perth-siders, perthies... what do you call someone who lives in perth anyway? btw, i used to live in perth many years ago until nasty old sydney lured me to it's evil bossum)
That Sydney is evil, with its heavy traffic and poky machines.
I SHALL SAVE YOU!!!!!!

Btw, Call us Sandpipers.
Go on, check it out


http://brightspark.keenspace.com- is now dead, but drop by and pay your respects.
http://members.iinet.net.au/~misjed/- my sisters comic, be nice to her and she'll be nice to me.

Post Reply