The Scariest Ex...

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
User avatar
K-Dawg
I wanna LIVE
Posts: 4844
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Yes, let us check!
Contact:

Post by K-Dawg »

So wait what does it mean if we say "let's have sex"? :-?
Image

Shocking news Angry D. Monkey

User avatar
YarpsDat
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3637
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2002 5:28 am
Location: nowhere

Post by YarpsDat »

KittyKatBlack wrote:I find it funny that in the glossery for men most likely you'd find this:


"Let's have sex = My friends dared me to do this."
:lol:
You are the Non. You must go now, and never return."

"1.Scan in high res 2.tweak with curves,levels or something to clean up the scan (or use channel mixer to remove blue pencil lines) 3.Add colour using a layer set to multiply. 4.Add wordbubbles and text as vector shapes. 5. Merge all layers. 6.resize to the web size. 7. Export/Save for Web" that's all I know about webcomicking.

User avatar
Brockway
Dirty Old Man
Posts: 3046
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2003 11:57 am
Location: Texas
Contact:

Post by Brockway »

KittyKatBlack wrote:...well that and we don't have the inate urge to dominate everything that breathes...
They do... they just go about it in another less visible way. And what about dominatrices? They like to dominate stuff...
Image
Sharp Hall. - Ya know... don't even go there. Very NSFW

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

Oh, yeah? Well, if you don't wanna dominate, why do you jiggle jiggle jiggle jiggle... your... ears so much?

User avatar
Leujin
Regular Poster
Posts: 97
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2004 6:57 pm
Location: Denver, CO
Contact:

Post by Leujin »

That's a very nice shirt = why the hell haven't we had sex yet?
My zany antics warrant no explanation

-Nathan-

Transplant

User avatar
Yeahduff
Resident Stoic (Moderator)
Posts: 9158
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2003 4:16 pm
Location: I jumped into your grave and died.
Contact:

Post by Yeahduff »

brockway wrote:
KittyKatBlack wrote:...well that and we don't have the inate urge to dominate everything that breathes...
They do... they just go about it in another less visible way. And what about dominatrices? They like to dominate stuff...

You don't see West Point filled to the brim with womenfolk, do ya? Dominatrices? Sure, they dominate.... men who seek them out because they get off on being dominated.....
Image
I won't be the stars in your dark night.

User avatar
Treble
Regular Poster
Posts: 45
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2003 4:26 pm
Location: Lunar farside, among the moonrocks.

Post by Treble »

OK, 1st On Topic post in about 3 days:
Back in the 1990's, My (soon-to-be) ex admitted to having an affair by telling me she had gone to get an HIV test. Then wouldn't tell me the result.
She went from being a pita to *real* scary with that one simple sentence.
Luckily, we were both in the clear....but my heart stilll pounds fast thinking about it.
Other ex-relationship weirdness: Was going to a week-end seminar (years ago) on emotions, relationships, etc. One of the other men in the seminar offered to go with me (walking across the street) to dinner afterward. We went, had food, a coupla beers, shot some pool, etc. Then he does it again the next night. And several more times in the following weeks. Now, we had been friendly during the seminar, which was for me about coming out of my shell (it worked, I'm typing this now, right? :) ). Not being particularly social, I didn't know how/how much "socializing" normal people did like this.
About a year later, I suddenly put these facts together: Him calling me. Him at seminar cuz he's gay and coming out of the closet and having to deal with his family. Him calling me....
Hey! He was hitting on me! :o
I never even clicked on this until a year had passed.
I guess I'm not a homophobe. Or I've very unobservant one. :oops:
HTML is ON
BBCode is ON
Smilies are ON
Brain is OFF

User avatar
KittyKatBlack
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 3182
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 7:56 pm
Location: How the hell should I know? I just live here...
Contact:

Post by KittyKatBlack »

mcDuffies wrote:Oh, yeah? Well, if you don't wanna dominate, why do you jiggle jiggle jiggle jiggle... your... ears so much?
I said we don't like to dominate. Watching you guys squirm is a much more enjoyable past time... :D

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

KittyKatBlack wrote:
mcDuffies wrote:Oh, yeah? Well, if you don't wanna dominate, why do you jiggle jiggle jiggle jiggle... your... ears so much?
I said we don't like to dominate. Watching you guys squirm is a much more enjoyable past time... :D
Hehe. Remember "70ies show", Kitty? Wasn't it, Kitty, good show, Kitty, too bad, Kitty, it's not on air, Kitty, right now, Kitty, right, Kitty?

User avatar
KittyKatBlack
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 3182
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 7:56 pm
Location: How the hell should I know? I just live here...
Contact:

Post by KittyKatBlack »

You're staring to get really creepy, Duffies...


And I hated 'That 70's Show' It wasn't funny. It was just stupid.

User avatar
Jeffy
Regular Poster
Posts: 825
Joined: Thu Dec 12, 2002 4:05 pm
Location: someplace trying to get myself to draw
Contact:

Post by Jeffy »

KittyKatBlack wrote:You're staring to get really creepy, Duffies...


And I hated 'That 70's Show' It wasn't funny. It was just stupid.
Incorrect, That 70's Show IS hilarious

User avatar
Sippan
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1216
Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2003 2:54 am
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Post by Sippan »

That 70s show...hmm. Leo is awesome, but Hyde is so terribly boring that he drags down the rest of the show...
Image

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

KittyKatBlack wrote:You're staring to get really creepy, Duffies...


And I hated 'That 70's Show' It wasn't funny. It was just stupid.
Well, I sould creepy because you probably haven't watched that episode and don't know what I'm talking about. Otherwise I'd just sound dorky/perverted.

User avatar
KittyKatBlack
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 3182
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 7:56 pm
Location: How the hell should I know? I just live here...
Contact:

Post by KittyKatBlack »

Oh, ok. Yeah. I only watched the show once. What I saw was incredibly stupid, so I never watched it again.

User avatar
Matt Lim
Regular Poster
Posts: 876
Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2002 5:49 pm
Location: Somewhere over a rainbow...
Contact:

Post by Matt Lim »

In my relationship, no one wear the pants! :lol:

Meaning we decide on things together you sick fucks! :lol:
Image
Nihaoma!

YarpsDat: Matt Lim makes Mecharm cry.

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

Matt Lim wrote:In my relationship, no one wear the pants! :lol:

Meaning we decide on things together you sick fucks! :lol:
Oh, I get it. So you still didn't decide who's gonna wear the pants yet! :lol: Well, buy another pair!

User avatar
Matt Lim
Regular Poster
Posts: 876
Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2002 5:49 pm
Location: Somewhere over a rainbow...
Contact:

Post by Matt Lim »

Nah, we'll just wear the same pair. :lol:


At different times you sick fucks!
Image
Nihaoma!

YarpsDat: Matt Lim makes Mecharm cry.

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

Matt Lim wrote:Nah, we'll just wear the same pair. :lol: [/color]
You must be both very thin.
Who's in front?

Fi13r
Regular Poster
Posts: 498
Joined: Sat Dec 14, 2002 4:05 am
Location: The Planet England (Not the COUNTRY... the PLANET)
Contact:

Post by Fi13r »

mcDuffies wrote:
Matt Lim wrote:Nah, we'll just wear the same pair. :lol: [/color]
You must be both very thin.
Who's in front?
No, Who's on first, What's on second, I Don't Know is on third.
Image
What the heck is going on here??


"I am an Automaton Nuclear Neo-Human Android."

User avatar
Matt Lim
Regular Poster
Posts: 876
Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2002 5:49 pm
Location: Somewhere over a rainbow...
Contact:

Post by Matt Lim »

mcDuffies is on home base :wink: .
Image
Nihaoma!

YarpsDat: Matt Lim makes Mecharm cry.

Post Reply