The Scariest Ex...
KittyKatBlack wrote:I find it funny that in the glossery for men most likely you'd find this:
"Let's have sex = My friends dared me to do this."
You are the Non. You must go now, and never return."
"1.Scan in high res 2.tweak with curves,levels or something to clean up the scan (or use channel mixer to remove blue pencil lines) 3.Add colour using a layer set to multiply. 4.Add wordbubbles and text as vector shapes. 5. Merge all layers. 6.resize to the web size. 7. Export/Save for Web" that's all I know about webcomicking.
"1.Scan in high res 2.tweak with curves,levels or something to clean up the scan (or use channel mixer to remove blue pencil lines) 3.Add colour using a layer set to multiply. 4.Add wordbubbles and text as vector shapes. 5. Merge all layers. 6.resize to the web size. 7. Export/Save for Web" that's all I know about webcomicking.
- Yeahduff
- Resident Stoic (Moderator)
- Posts: 9158
- Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2003 4:16 pm
- Location: I jumped into your grave and died.
- Contact:
brockway wrote:They do... they just go about it in another less visible way. And what about dominatrices? They like to dominate stuff...KittyKatBlack wrote:...well that and we don't have the inate urge to dominate everything that breathes...
You don't see West Point filled to the brim with womenfolk, do ya? Dominatrices? Sure, they dominate.... men who seek them out because they get off on being dominated.....
- Treble
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 45
- Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2003 4:26 pm
- Location: Lunar farside, among the moonrocks.
OK, 1st On Topic post in about 3 days:
Back in the 1990's, My (soon-to-be) ex admitted to having an affair by telling me she had gone to get an HIV test. Then wouldn't tell me the result.
She went from being a pita to *real* scary with that one simple sentence.
Luckily, we were both in the clear....but my heart stilll pounds fast thinking about it.
Other ex-relationship weirdness: Was going to a week-end seminar (years ago) on emotions, relationships, etc. One of the other men in the seminar offered to go with me (walking across the street) to dinner afterward. We went, had food, a coupla beers, shot some pool, etc. Then he does it again the next night. And several more times in the following weeks. Now, we had been friendly during the seminar, which was for me about coming out of my shell (it worked, I'm typing this now, right?
). Not being particularly social, I didn't know how/how much "socializing" normal people did like this.
About a year later, I suddenly put these facts together: Him calling me. Him at seminar cuz he's gay and coming out of the closet and having to deal with his family. Him calling me....
Hey! He was hitting on me!
I never even clicked on this until a year had passed.
I guess I'm not a homophobe. Or I've very unobservant one.
Back in the 1990's, My (soon-to-be) ex admitted to having an affair by telling me she had gone to get an HIV test. Then wouldn't tell me the result.
She went from being a pita to *real* scary with that one simple sentence.
Luckily, we were both in the clear....but my heart stilll pounds fast thinking about it.
Other ex-relationship weirdness: Was going to a week-end seminar (years ago) on emotions, relationships, etc. One of the other men in the seminar offered to go with me (walking across the street) to dinner afterward. We went, had food, a coupla beers, shot some pool, etc. Then he does it again the next night. And several more times in the following weeks. Now, we had been friendly during the seminar, which was for me about coming out of my shell (it worked, I'm typing this now, right?
About a year later, I suddenly put these facts together: Him calling me. Him at seminar cuz he's gay and coming out of the closet and having to deal with his family. Him calling me....
Hey! He was hitting on me!
I never even clicked on this until a year had passed.
I guess I'm not a homophobe. Or I've very unobservant one.
HTML is ON
BBCode is ON
Smilies are ON
Brain is OFF
BBCode is ON
Smilies are ON
Brain is OFF
- KittyKatBlack
- Cartoon Villain
- Posts: 3182
- Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 7:56 pm
- Location: How the hell should I know? I just live here...
- Contact:
- McDuffies
- Bob was here (Moderator)

- Posts: 29957
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: Serbia
- Contact:
Hehe. Remember "70ies show", Kitty? Wasn't it, Kitty, good show, Kitty, too bad, Kitty, it's not on air, Kitty, right now, Kitty, right, Kitty?KittyKatBlack wrote:I said we don't like to dominate. Watching you guys squirm is a much more enjoyable past time...mcDuffies wrote:Oh, yeah? Well, if you don't wanna dominate, why do you jiggle jiggle jiggle jiggle... your... ears so much?
- KittyKatBlack
- Cartoon Villain
- Posts: 3182
- Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 7:56 pm
- Location: How the hell should I know? I just live here...
- Contact:
- KittyKatBlack
- Cartoon Villain
- Posts: 3182
- Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 7:56 pm
- Location: How the hell should I know? I just live here...
- Contact:







