To boldly go where no man has gone before!
'This is my desk chair, stole it from an office' ... *laughs* well, should try that, too ...
Nice work place, btw. mine looks much creepier
Nice work place, btw. mine looks much creepier
My DA-Gallery - some art stuff
- Taiwanimation
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1078
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: Fremont, CA
- Contact:
- KittyKatBlack
- Cartoon Villain
- Posts: 3182
- Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 7:56 pm
- Location: How the hell should I know? I just live here...
- Contact:
I don't have a desk. I have a nighstand with a monitor on it next to my bed. I generally draw on top of my scanner lid (Which broke off) that doubles as the hard surface my mouse is on. My keyboard sits next to my pillow.
...god damnit. I just realized I have about 50 or so soda cans lying around I need to take out again... I dunno how I keep forgetting to take them out when I'm done with them.... *grumbles*
...god damnit. I just realized I have about 50 or so soda cans lying around I need to take out again... I dunno how I keep forgetting to take them out when I'm done with them.... *grumbles*
*kicks all the empty thai-soup-plastic-cups out of her sight*
eh well ...everything fresh and shiney here.
eh well ...everything fresh and shiney here.
My DA-Gallery - some art stuff
I've got 12 1 gallon water jugs in my room right now (most are full, I think.) There's another 5 gallons in the trunk of my car. I usually drink close to a gallon of water a day, and the bottles on campus are like $4, while I can get them from walmart for 50 cents... those bastards... *grrrr*. I don't drink soda unless its free (my same guide to alcohol, oddly enough.)
- Superlance
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 974
- Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 11:12 am
- Location: ASMS, Mobile
- Contact:
You are all so messy...
I've got a picture of my room somewhere...
I've got to go find it now..
I hate having my room dirty: I'm somewhat of a neat-freak.
EDIT:

Here's an older one.
This is before I got my tablet, which is huge; and my bonsai trees; so my room is arraged differently... I'll take a new pic tomorrow.
*loves her $1000 Canon EOS Digital Rebel after hearing about everybody else broken cameras*
It better not break after I paid that much for the camera and the 300mm lens...
I've got a picture of my room somewhere...
I've got to go find it now..
I hate having my room dirty: I'm somewhat of a neat-freak.
EDIT:

Here's an older one.
This is before I got my tablet, which is huge; and my bonsai trees; so my room is arraged differently... I'll take a new pic tomorrow.
*loves her $1000 Canon EOS Digital Rebel after hearing about everybody else broken cameras*
It better not break after I paid that much for the camera and the 300mm lens...
- KittyKatBlack
- Cartoon Villain
- Posts: 3182
- Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 7:56 pm
- Location: How the hell should I know? I just live here...
- Contact:
Oh my god! You have the coolest desk EVER!Superlance wrote:You are all so messy...
I've got a picture of my room somewhere...
I've got to go find it now..
I hate having my room dirty: I'm somewhat of a neat-freak.
EDIT:
Here's an older one.
This is before I got my tablet, which is huge; and my bonsai trees; so my room is arraged differently... I'll take a new pic tomorrow.
*loves her $1000 Canon EOS Digital Rebel after hearing about everybody else broken cameras*
It better not break after I paid that much for the camera and the 300mm lens...
- Superlance
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 974
- Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 11:12 am
- Location: ASMS, Mobile
- Contact:
Thankye; it came form Staples.KittyKatBlack wrote:
Oh my god! You have the coolest desk EVER!
You have to watch out to keep from scratching the glass though.
That sucks.
I like taking pictures, cameras are fun!

My desk; nothing's changed except the bonsai trees and the half-finished model ship.
My KeenCaptor card is sitting against the monitor.
And yeah; I have blue minilights lights running under the glass.

My maps.
Hey! I can see your house!
And I have a thing for Ferraris; I just wanted you to know this.

My front door. I live at home. My parents are asian, those are lion thingies that are supposed to protect the house. And a pair of my sister's shoes next to the lovely unmatching grey doormat.

Ok, so we've opened the front door, and this is what you see! Notice the christmas tree is still up. I should probably take it down. There's normally an indoor palm tree there. More of my sisters shoes. To the left is the family room kitchen etc. We're going upstairs though

The top of the stairs. The next photo will be with our backs to that door you see there

The journey to my room is almost over! Bathroom to the left. We go straight down this hallway and OUTSIDE!

And here it is.... the entrance of my room. There's a staff only sticker on the door there that COMPLETELY baffles children. Pretty impressed.

I was gonna take more photos of my room but decided I'll already be posting enough photos
My room is about twice the size of what you see there, and normally twice as messy
Edit: Stupid html img not working >:O
omgwtf
- KittyKatBlack
- Cartoon Villain
- Posts: 3182
- Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 7:56 pm
- Location: How the hell should I know? I just live here...
- Contact:
Don't listen to him.rkolter wrote:Heff,
Open the last gift and take down your christmas tree.It's almost feburary.
I still have the christmass tree too... I think.
I mean, I don't remember taking it down, so it must be up... somewhere.
You are the Non. You must go now, and never return."
"1.Scan in high res 2.tweak with curves,levels or something to clean up the scan (or use channel mixer to remove blue pencil lines) 3.Add colour using a layer set to multiply. 4.Add wordbubbles and text as vector shapes. 5. Merge all layers. 6.resize to the web size. 7. Export/Save for Web" that's all I know about webcomicking.
"1.Scan in high res 2.tweak with curves,levels or something to clean up the scan (or use channel mixer to remove blue pencil lines) 3.Add colour using a layer set to multiply. 4.Add wordbubbles and text as vector shapes. 5. Merge all layers. 6.resize to the web size. 7. Export/Save for Web" that's all I know about webcomicking.
- Superlance
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 974
- Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 11:12 am
- Location: ASMS, Mobile
- Contact:
- Slainman v2.0
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 43
- Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2003 9:52 pm
- Location: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
- Contact:
A while ago, I counted the pop cans in my room, and I discovered I had $4.70 worth sitting around. I took a pic, and I know I got it around here somewhere...
Pak Chooie Unf
http://gamerdoom.keenspace.com
http://gamerdoom.keenspace.com









