To boldly go where no man has gone before!

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

Hmeh. I move around too often to have fhotos of my current place. After browsing through archieves of my photographs, I realise that I have no photos that show any of my old apartments or my parent's house for that matter. Plus, boardie's still down.

User avatar
Asarea
Regular Poster
Posts: 718
Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 12:53 pm
Location: Outta space
Contact:

Post by Asarea »

'This is my desk chair, stole it from an office' ... *laughs* well, should try that, too ...
Nice work place, btw. mine looks much creepier
My DA-Gallery - some art stuff

User avatar
Taiwanimation
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1078
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Fremont, CA
Contact:

Post by Taiwanimation »

I really ought to do a comic about cooperative living. It's sort of like having 20, 50, even 100 roommates...
Image

User avatar
KittyKatBlack
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 3182
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 7:56 pm
Location: How the hell should I know? I just live here...
Contact:

Post by KittyKatBlack »

I don't have a desk. I have a nighstand with a monitor on it next to my bed. I generally draw on top of my scanner lid (Which broke off) that doubles as the hard surface my mouse is on. My keyboard sits next to my pillow.


...god damnit. I just realized I have about 50 or so soda cans lying around I need to take out again... I dunno how I keep forgetting to take them out when I'm done with them.... *grumbles*

User avatar
Asarea
Regular Poster
Posts: 718
Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 12:53 pm
Location: Outta space
Contact:

Post by Asarea »

*kicks all the empty thai-soup-plastic-cups out of her sight*

eh well ...everything fresh and shiney here.
My DA-Gallery - some art stuff

User avatar
Brockway
Dirty Old Man
Posts: 3046
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2003 11:57 am
Location: Texas
Contact:

Post by Brockway »

I've got 12 1 gallon water jugs in my room right now (most are full, I think.) There's another 5 gallons in the trunk of my car. I usually drink close to a gallon of water a day, and the bottles on campus are like $4, while I can get them from walmart for 50 cents... those bastards... *grrrr*. I don't drink soda unless its free (my same guide to alcohol, oddly enough.)
Image
Sharp Hall. - Ya know... don't even go there. Very NSFW

User avatar
Heffaloop
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1013
Joined: Sun Dec 15, 2002 2:49 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by Heffaloop »

I will get up and take photos as soon as I am sufficiently awake.
omgwtf

User avatar
Superlance
Regular Poster
Posts: 974
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 11:12 am
Location: ASMS, Mobile
Contact:

Post by Superlance »

You are all so messy...

I've got a picture of my room somewhere...
I've got to go find it now..
I hate having my room dirty: I'm somewhat of a neat-freak.


EDIT:
Image
Here's an older one.
This is before I got my tablet, which is huge; and my bonsai trees; so my room is arraged differently... I'll take a new pic tomorrow.

*loves her $1000 Canon EOS Digital Rebel after hearing about everybody else broken cameras*
It better not break after I paid that much for the camera and the 300mm lens... :evil:
Image

ASMS: The school for the criminally insane.
They put us here to keep up away from the normal people.
You feared Algebra in high school? Integral Calculus is a required class here.

User avatar
Heffaloop
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1013
Joined: Sun Dec 15, 2002 2:49 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by Heffaloop »

SPOILT RICH KID!!! SPOILT RICH KID!!!!!!!!!!!!







I seem to have misplaced my digital camera. I spose I should start looking for it
omgwtf

User avatar
KittyKatBlack
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 3182
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 7:56 pm
Location: How the hell should I know? I just live here...
Contact:

Post by KittyKatBlack »

Superlance wrote:You are all so messy...

I've got a picture of my room somewhere...
I've got to go find it now..
I hate having my room dirty: I'm somewhat of a neat-freak.


EDIT:
Image
Here's an older one.
This is before I got my tablet, which is huge; and my bonsai trees; so my room is arraged differently... I'll take a new pic tomorrow.

*loves her $1000 Canon EOS Digital Rebel after hearing about everybody else broken cameras*
It better not break after I paid that much for the camera and the 300mm lens... :evil:
Oh my god! You have the coolest desk EVER!

User avatar
Mr Ekshin
Regular Poster
Posts: 735
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2003 1:28 am
Location: Back against a wall with an apple on my head.
Contact:

Post by Mr Ekshin »

If I displayed pictures of the landfill I live in, it would only serve to shock people.

I do have an 7 foot tall pile of michelob boxes though. It all starts from there. :D
Judge dredge.

User avatar
TheGoobla
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1831
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2003 8:48 pm
Location: Your anus. (That's how you do a pun, right?)

Post by TheGoobla »

My place is so messy that if I took a picture of it, all you'd see is a collage of various junk food logos...

User avatar
Superlance
Regular Poster
Posts: 974
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 11:12 am
Location: ASMS, Mobile
Contact:

Post by Superlance »

KittyKatBlack wrote:
Oh my god! You have the coolest desk EVER!
Thankye; it came form Staples.
You have to watch out to keep from scratching the glass though.
That sucks.

I like taking pictures, cameras are fun!

Image
My desk; nothing's changed except the bonsai trees and the half-finished model ship.
My KeenCaptor card is sitting against the monitor.
And yeah; I have blue minilights lights running under the glass.

Image
My maps.
Hey! I can see your house!

And I have a thing for Ferraris; I just wanted you to know this.
Image

ASMS: The school for the criminally insane.
They put us here to keep up away from the normal people.
You feared Algebra in high school? Integral Calculus is a required class here.

User avatar
Heffaloop
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1013
Joined: Sun Dec 15, 2002 2:49 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by Heffaloop »

Image
My front door. I live at home. My parents are asian, those are lion thingies that are supposed to protect the house. And a pair of my sister's shoes next to the lovely unmatching grey doormat.

Image
Ok, so we've opened the front door, and this is what you see! Notice the christmas tree is still up. I should probably take it down. There's normally an indoor palm tree there. More of my sisters shoes. To the left is the family room kitchen etc. We're going upstairs though

Image
The top of the stairs. The next photo will be with our backs to that door you see there

Image
The journey to my room is almost over! Bathroom to the left. We go straight down this hallway and OUTSIDE!

Image
And here it is.... the entrance of my room. There's a staff only sticker on the door there that COMPLETELY baffles children. Pretty impressed.

Image
I was gonna take more photos of my room but decided I'll already be posting enough photos :D
My room is about twice the size of what you see there, and normally twice as messy :oops: Won't bother commenting on stuff, there is too much :\

Edit: Stupid html img not working >:O
omgwtf

User avatar
Rkolter
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Posts: 16399
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:34 am
Location: It's equally probable that I'm everywhere.
Contact:

Post by Rkolter »

Heff,

Open the last gift and take down your christmas tree. :P It's almost feburary.
Image Image ImageImage
Crossfire: "Thank you! That explains it very nicely, and in a language that someone other than a physicist can understand..."

Denial is not falsification. You can't avoid a fact just because you don't like it.
"Data" is not the plural of "anecdote"

User avatar
KittyKatBlack
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 3182
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 7:56 pm
Location: How the hell should I know? I just live here...
Contact:

Post by KittyKatBlack »

Everyone's rooms are so cool. Mine is so bland... I don't even have posters or anything.... just a sword on the wall... and lots.... and lots... of soda cans...

User avatar
YarpsDat
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3637
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2002 5:28 am
Location: nowhere

Post by YarpsDat »

rkolter wrote:Heff,

Open the last gift and take down your christmas tree. :P It's almost feburary.
Don't listen to him.
I still have the christmass tree too... I think.
I mean, I don't remember taking it down, so it must be up... somewhere.
You are the Non. You must go now, and never return."

"1.Scan in high res 2.tweak with curves,levels or something to clean up the scan (or use channel mixer to remove blue pencil lines) 3.Add colour using a layer set to multiply. 4.Add wordbubbles and text as vector shapes. 5. Merge all layers. 6.resize to the web size. 7. Export/Save for Web" that's all I know about webcomicking.

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

One conclusion:

Everyone's room is messy.
Mine including. Strangely enough, no matter whene I life, I always place computer close to fridge.

User avatar
Superlance
Regular Poster
Posts: 974
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 11:12 am
Location: ASMS, Mobile
Contact:

Post by Superlance »

Heffa!!
Your room is so cool! :D
I like all your anime posters and stuff.
mcDuffies wrote:One conclusion:

Everyone's room is messy.
How dare you insult me!
My room is spotless!

...hm... I do need to vacuum... there's thread from rigging that clipper ship all over the floor.. oops..
Image

ASMS: The school for the criminally insane.
They put us here to keep up away from the normal people.
You feared Algebra in high school? Integral Calculus is a required class here.

User avatar
Slainman v2.0
Regular Poster
Posts: 43
Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2003 9:52 pm
Location: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Post by Slainman v2.0 »

A while ago, I counted the pop cans in my room, and I discovered I had $4.70 worth sitting around. I took a pic, and I know I got it around here somewhere...

Post Reply