TheGoobla wrote:And ONCE AGAIN I say, Wheres the love?! Wheres the heart? BAH! Enjoy your blandless "Guest Map" which bombards us with pop ups! Enjoy your soulless work of the devil!
BAH! Perhaps I should create my own flash map! THEN WELL SEE WHO IS THE REAL MAP!
TheGoobla wrote:And ONCE AGAIN I say, Wheres the love?! Wheres the heart? BAH! Enjoy your blandless "Guest Map" which bombards us with pop ups! Enjoy your soulless work of the devil!
I have a pop-up blocker!!!
MWHAHAHAHA!!!
Suffer, you fool-who-is-not-smart-enough-to-go-over-to-Panicware-and-download-one.
Bleah.
ASMS: The school for the criminally insane.
They put us here to keep up away from the normal people.
You feared Algebra in high school? Integral Calculus is a required class here.
Hey!
I'm only an hour away from Brockway and Soap Committee!!
You are right, Soap; it's an unbelivable cold 50F/10C degrees here...
I could barely go outside today... It's never this cold here!!
IT MUST BE THAT THE NEXT ICE AGE IS APPROACHING!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!
Now all my Bonsai trees will die...
ASMS: The school for the criminally insane.
They put us here to keep up away from the normal people.
You feared Algebra in high school? Integral Calculus is a required class here.
You are right, Soap; it's an unbelivable cold 50F/10C degrees here...
I could barely go outside today... It's never this cold here!!
10C that's it? I wish it was that here. When I went to go pick up my brother last night from work it was -22C. The highest we've been getting lately is maybe 1 or 2C.
You are right, Soap; it's an unbelivable cold 50F/10C degrees here...
I could barely go outside today... It's never this cold here!!
10C that's it? I wish it was that here. When I went to go pick up my brother last night from work it was -22C. The highest we've been getting lately is maybe 1 or 2C.
Damn. Btw, 50 F is really not that cold at all. I wear a shirt and shorts in that temperature.