The REAL keenspace map (sorry goob)

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
User avatar
Heffaloop
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1013
Joined: Sun Dec 15, 2002 2:49 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by Heffaloop »

TheGoobla wrote:And ONCE AGAIN I say, Wheres the love?! Wheres the heart? BAH! Enjoy your blandless "Guest Map" which bombards us with pop ups! Enjoy your soulless work of the devil!

BAH! Perhaps I should create my own flash map! THEN WELL SEE WHO IS THE REAL MAP!

BWAHAHAHA!
I said sorry :(

Heart.




...this map is so cute XD
omgwtf

User avatar
Matt Lim
Regular Poster
Posts: 876
Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2002 5:49 pm
Location: Somewhere over a rainbow...
Contact:

Post by Matt Lim »

So cute I want to huggle it all night long. Huggle!
Image
Nihaoma!

YarpsDat: Matt Lim makes Mecharm cry.

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

Matt Lim wrote:So cute I want to huggle it all night long. Huggle!
Map or Heffa?

User avatar
TheGoobla
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1831
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2003 8:48 pm
Location: Your anus. (That's how you do a pun, right?)

Post by TheGoobla »

Id say both.

User avatar
Plothole
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1056
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2003 10:23 pm
Location: In the Kitchen.
Contact:

Post by Plothole »

http://pub37.bravenet.com/guestmap/show ... vetoy=-586
President Bush

All your base are belong to me.
Hmm...

ZOMBIE USER 16849
Regular Poster
Posts: 529
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:26 am

Post by ZOMBIE USER 16849 »

TOXIC AVENGER! wrote:Cool. A map. I'm surprised there aren't that many people in California.
I was born in CA - actually, I lived in Mira Mesa (near San Diego) about five years ago. Lovely place - I was just reminiscing on it today.

User avatar
Warren
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 8173
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2002 3:08 pm
Location: Armadilloland
Contact:

Post by Warren »

Lots of people in the NE North America. Odd.
Warren
Image
Comics. Drawn poorly.

------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care

User avatar
Faub
The Establishment (Moderator)
The Establishment (Moderator)
Posts: 3698
Joined: Tue May 20, 2003 2:53 pm
Location: Missouri, USA
Contact:

Post by Faub »

The people in north america were awake for this. 8)

User avatar
Superlance
Regular Poster
Posts: 974
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 11:12 am
Location: ASMS, Mobile
Contact:

Post by Superlance »

TheGoobla wrote:And ONCE AGAIN I say, Wheres the love?! Wheres the heart? BAH! Enjoy your blandless "Guest Map" which bombards us with pop ups! Enjoy your soulless work of the devil!
I have a pop-up blocker!!!
MWHAHAHAHA!!!
Suffer, you fool-who-is-not-smart-enough-to-go-over-to-Panicware-and-download-one.
Bleah.
Image

ASMS: The school for the criminally insane.
They put us here to keep up away from the normal people.
You feared Algebra in high school? Integral Calculus is a required class here.

User avatar
Evil Jamie!
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1408
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 1:19 am
Location: Tasmania

Post by Evil Jamie! »

mcDuffies wrote:So that's where Tasmania is.
Sorry, Jamie, I thought it was somewhere closer to New Zeland.
Well, now you have been schooled, so it's OK.
Image

User avatar
Superlance
Regular Poster
Posts: 974
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 11:12 am
Location: ASMS, Mobile
Contact:

Post by Superlance »

Hey!
I'm only an hour away from Brockway and Soap Committee!! :D

You are right, Soap; it's an unbelivable cold 50F/10C degrees here...
I could barely go outside today...
It's never this cold here!!

IT MUST BE THAT THE NEXT ICE AGE IS APPROACHING!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!! :o



:(
Now all my Bonsai trees will die...
:cry:
Image

ASMS: The school for the criminally insane.
They put us here to keep up away from the normal people.
You feared Algebra in high school? Integral Calculus is a required class here.

User avatar
Mr.Bob
:(
:(
Posts: 6895
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 4:12 am
Location: A box
Contact:

Post by Mr.Bob »

McDuffies! You nearly put Charm in Belgium!!!

User avatar
Matt Lim
Regular Poster
Posts: 876
Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2002 5:49 pm
Location: Somewhere over a rainbow...
Contact:

Post by Matt Lim »

Right where he belongs! Time to get his waffles on.
Image
Nihaoma!

YarpsDat: Matt Lim makes Mecharm cry.

User avatar
MariaAndMichelle
Cartoon Henchgirls
Posts: 3568
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2003 2:42 pm
Location: Together
Contact:

Post by MariaAndMichelle »

Mmm.... waffles....
You're just jealous because you can't get away with speaking in the third person...

Image Image

User avatar
K-Dawg
I wanna LIVE
Posts: 4844
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Yes, let us check!
Contact:

Post by K-Dawg »

Superlance wrote:Hey!

You are right, Soap; it's an unbelivable cold 50F/10C degrees here...
I could barely go outside today...
It's never this cold here!!
10C that's it? I wish it was that here. When I went to go pick up my brother last night from work it was -22C. The highest we've been getting lately is maybe 1 or 2C.
Image

Shocking news Angry D. Monkey

User avatar
Astral Blaze
Regular Poster
Posts: 526
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2004 3:58 pm
Location: Wish I knew.
Contact:

Post by Astral Blaze »

K-Dawg wrote:
Superlance wrote:Hey!

You are right, Soap; it's an unbelivable cold 50F/10C degrees here...
I could barely go outside today...
It's never this cold here!!
10C that's it? I wish it was that here. When I went to go pick up my brother last night from work it was -22C. The highest we've been getting lately is maybe 1 or 2C.
Damn. Btw, 50 F is really not that cold at all. I wear a shirt and shorts in that temperature.

User avatar
Grabmygoblin
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 4062
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2003 7:18 pm

Post by Grabmygoblin »

MariaAndMichelle wrote:Mmm.... waffles....
today was brunch.
mmm... waffles... pancakes.... french toast sticks...-ferretshock-
Image

User avatar
Luprand
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1767
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2003 8:33 pm
Location: Cougar country
Contact:

Post by Luprand »

I placed both my forums aliases on the map. Old netrek (died in one of the forum crashes), which I started in Ohio, and now Luprand in Utah!

... and I'm the only person in Utah with an online comic.

I feel so lonely.

--Sij
Torio - A cartoonist without a plot.
NeTrek and other low-quality scribbles.

User avatar
ShineDog
Regular Poster
Posts: 974
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2004 12:56 am
Location: Ayrshire, Scotland
Contact:

Post by ShineDog »

gonna be -14 here tommorow according to the weather
Jaw droppingly large strawberry desserts.

User avatar
Grabmygoblin
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 4062
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2003 7:18 pm

Post by Grabmygoblin »

its actually 7 degrees here right now, which is down right balmy compared to what it has been, but with the wind on campus it's hoth-cold
Image

Post Reply