Top Ten Ways to Freak People out on the LRT

Postby Nowhereman on Tue Apr 09, 2002 7:20 am

Top Ten Ways to Freak People out on the LRT
10-Play a loud air gutair solo, event though you're not listening to any music.
9-Wave to people you see outside the window and shout, "Hey! It's my uncle!Oh wait...it's just some homeless guy."
8-Pretend there was a murder on the train and the killer is still on. Reenact the entire murder mystery using wigs, a detectives hat and an empty Coke bottle.
7-LRT Olympics in the aisles! The momentum makes the long jump extra fun.
6-Don't pay your fare. Insist that "In Mother country train was free!"
5-Flirt with every grl on the LRT. And when (or if) they blow you off, respond "Well who wants you anyways? You ride the LRT for gods sakes!"
4-Get in, sit down and look around. Then yell out "JESUS GOD! THERES NO SEATBELTS!"
3-Make little playing car towers on your lap and throw a huge fit everytime they fall down.
2-When someone walks down the aisle, offer commentary as if it was a fasion show.
1-Give everyone free fortune telling sessions. End every session with "and you're gonna die in a horrible LRT wreck."

Feel free to add your own.
Nowhereman
Regular Poster

Postby Christopher Kammerer on Wed Apr 10, 2002 3:04 am

Accuse everyone of being a fucking sellout with no explanation why.

When someone calls your cell phone start yelling ''Tell that son of a bitch I want my money, 50grand or he's a dead man!'' and calmly hang up and go back to reading your newspaper.
"Heaven has a gate not a door you fucking morons" - Jesus Christ of Nazareth
Christopher Kammerer
Regular Poster

Postby Nowhereman on Wed Apr 10, 2002 1:25 pm

Sing the Who's 5:15
"Outta my brain, on the train!"

Ahhhhh-no one gets the reference.
Nowhereman
Regular Poster

Postby Christopher Kammerer on Thu Apr 11, 2002 8:50 pm

Why should I care?..oh why should I care?
"Heaven has a gate not a door you fucking morons" - Jesus Christ of Nazareth
Christopher Kammerer
Regular Poster

Postby Nowhereman on Fri Apr 12, 2002 6:18 am

-if I should cut my hair
Nowhereman
Regular Poster

Postby THE TRAVIS on Fri Apr 12, 2002 11:36 am

1.) Pretend to sleep on a busy day and when someone sits beside you jump up, stick a knife in their face and yell "Don't touch my stuff!"
2.)Pretend to sleep and have Screaming Night Terrors, let noone wake you up.
3.) Think about the big titted redhead you saw earlier until you get a raging hardon and then stand up, thrust out your trouser beast and declare "I got a gun, and God help me if I ain't afraid to use it!"
4.)(this ones for Dallas only) 4 words - be a gay prostitute
5.) get Chris to make you some sheet metal clothes and run up and down the aisles yelling "I am Iron Man!"
6.)stand on the platform wearing a sign that says : WILL GIVE HEAD FOR RIDE. come on man its in the book of the road!
7.)Like Chris get on a phone and vividly describe a murder or rape that you and your dog commited the night before to someone who looks like the person nearest you
8.)Get up and ask for transfers or passes, no matter if they have them or not try to throw them off at the next stop
9.) act if your dear and use sign language go up to the nearest woman and describe fucking her in the ass. When she doesn't understand, proceed to fuck her in the ass
10.)put on a backpack and proceed to simply run up the aisles. when someone asks why your doing this reply: "to get ready to run from the cops when i take the gun out of my bag"
"There are 2 types of people in this world: Those who listen to Led Zeppelin, and those who don't" - Travis Kammerer
THE TRAVIS
Regular Poster

Postby Tbandit2k on Mon Apr 15, 2002 12:18 pm

Your too cool for me Travis , "gay" jokes , Get out of Jr high
Tbandit2k
Regular Poster

Return to Animal Pop