
Keen Madness.
- TheSuburbanLetdown
- Destroyer of Property Value
- Posts: 12714
- Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
- Location: explod
- Yeahduff
- Resident Stoic (Moderator)
- Posts: 9158
- Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2003 4:16 pm
- Location: I jumped into your grave and died.
- Contact:
Re: Keen Madness.
It came in, eh?
My god, it's already too late.
My god, it's already too late.
- TheSuburbanLetdown
- Destroyer of Property Value
- Posts: 12714
- Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
- Location: explod
Re: Keen Madness.
Yeah, I got a few days ago. Now I'm ready to go lower the property value in Detroit tomorrow.
Like it can get any lower than it already is, really.
Like it can get any lower than it already is, really.
- Yeahduff
- Resident Stoic (Moderator)
- Posts: 9158
- Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2003 4:16 pm
- Location: I jumped into your grave and died.
- Contact:
Re: Keen Madness.
Haven't the people of Detroit suffered enough.
- Ahaugen
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 2291
- Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2006 12:44 am
- Location: Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada
- Contact:
Re: Keen Madness.
not till the Dead Wings come home to roost
Read The Times-Picayune
Comic Genesis' daily source for news since 2009
A Lamestream Media Company
Comic Genesis' daily source for news since 2009
A Lamestream Media Company
- Laemkral
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 3269
- Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:10 am
- Location: I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.
- Contact:
Re: Keen Madness.
They live in Detroit. That should be punishment enough.Yeahduff wrote:Haven't the people of Detroit suffered enough.
Avatar courtesy of Fading Aura.
Heed these words: I do not draw. Photos if you're lucky.
Heed these words: I do not draw. Photos if you're lucky.
- Yeahduff
- Resident Stoic (Moderator)
- Posts: 9158
- Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2003 4:16 pm
- Location: I jumped into your grave and died.
- Contact:
Re: Keen Madness.
CROSBY REGION — ROUND TWO
1 McDuffies vs 3Jim North Laemkral
After a moment to show respect for his fallen foe, the top-seeded McDuffies called out into the audience for a new challenger, the tragedy failing to quell his thirst for blood. After a good ten seconds of nervous muttering, Laemkral yelled out over the crowd, bravely accepting the challenge.
And not one second after stepping on the court does McDuffies thrust his fist through the foolish challenger's chest, removing his heart and slam dunking it through the hoop.
"This one's for you, Jim North," McDuffies said solemnly. "I'll join you in hell soon."
McDuffies 2
Laemkral 0
1 McDuffies vs 3
McDuffies wrote:You're saying that just to get under my skin aren't you?
The capacity arena came hoping to watch two mortal enemies shed blood, and instead were saddened by the news that Jim North is unable to compete tonight due to a tragic doombee accident.Laemkral wrote:Damnit, I miss out on everything being in Germany. I really want to see that movie, but never hear when things come out.MixedMyth wrote:Oo. I still need to see that! I'm hoping it'll be a little like Baron Munchhausen.McDuffies wrote:I watched Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus and quite liked it.
After a moment to show respect for his fallen foe, the top-seeded McDuffies called out into the audience for a new challenger, the tragedy failing to quell his thirst for blood. After a good ten seconds of nervous muttering, Laemkral yelled out over the crowd, bravely accepting the challenge.
And not one second after stepping on the court does McDuffies thrust his fist through the foolish challenger's chest, removing his heart and slam dunking it through the hoop.
"This one's for you, Jim North," McDuffies said solemnly. "I'll join you in hell soon."
McDuffies 2
Laemkral 0
- Dr Legostar
- Cartoon Villain
- Posts: 15660
- Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 1:40 pm
- Location: right outside your window.
- Contact:
Re: Keen Madness.
you're welcome.McDuffies wrote:I owe this victory to Legostar.
-D. M. Jeftinija Pharm.D., Ph.D. -- Yes, I've got two doctorates and I'm arrogant about it, what have *you* done with *your* life?
"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff

"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff

- Spaceprincess
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 754
- Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:36 pm
- Location: omicron persi i 8
- Contact:
Re: Keen Madness.
that was rather anticlimactic...
it was set up to be this great battle and epic clash of legends. It could of been an epic struggle spanning page after astounding page of tremendous conflict. The very ether of the universe being torn to pieces in the wake of their violent, cosmic strife. we were ready for a battle between superman and darkseid but at the last minute darkseid was replaced by Mr. Mxyzptlk. Its as if standing out side the gates of Ilium Achilles calls out hector. But instead of a the legendary battle of antiquity out of the walled city of troy came Beetle Bailey and was utterly destroyed with out a struggle...
man what could have been...
it was set up to be this great battle and epic clash of legends. It could of been an epic struggle spanning page after astounding page of tremendous conflict. The very ether of the universe being torn to pieces in the wake of their violent, cosmic strife. we were ready for a battle between superman and darkseid but at the last minute darkseid was replaced by Mr. Mxyzptlk. Its as if standing out side the gates of Ilium Achilles calls out hector. But instead of a the legendary battle of antiquity out of the walled city of troy came Beetle Bailey and was utterly destroyed with out a struggle...
man what could have been...
- McDuffies
- Bob was here (Moderator)

- Posts: 29957
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: Serbia
- Contact:
Re: Keen Madness.
What are you folks talking about? That was an epic victory! Like, thrice the size of "300"! Like "900"!
- Yeahduff
- Resident Stoic (Moderator)
- Posts: 9158
- Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2003 4:16 pm
- Location: I jumped into your grave and died.
- Contact:
Re: Keen Madness.
Well, you're a top-seed going against some dude who didn't even make the tournament, so it's not quite that. But I do agree that if you're underwhelmed after witnessing some guy slam dunk his opponent's still-beating heart, you're just being picky.
- Laemkral
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 3269
- Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:10 am
- Location: I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.
- Contact:
Re: Keen Madness.
Thanks a lot, boss. Way to sell me out. The day you cut your benefits package is the day I quit.Dr Legostar wrote:you're welcome.McDuffies wrote:I owe this victory to Legostar.
You just compared me to Beetle Bailey. On principle alone, I believe I need to track you down and beat you. Mr. Mxyzptlk, not that horrible a comparison. But Beetle Bailey?? I AM A PROFESSIONAL, DAMN IT!!Spaceprincess wrote:that was rather anticlimactic...
it was set up to be this great battle and epic clash of legends. It could of been an epic struggle spanning page after astounding page of tremendous conflict. The very ether of the universe being torn to pieces in the wake of their violent, cosmic strife. we were ready for a battle between superman and darkseid but at the last minute darkseid was replaced by Mr. Mxyzptlk. Its as if standing out side the gates of Ilium Achilles calls out hector. But instead of a the legendary battle of antiquity out of the walled city of troy came Beetle Bailey and was utterly destroyed with out a struggle...
man what could have been...
Yeah, you people are WELCOME. Also, fuck you Duff. I know this is about the Detroit comment, and I stand by it.Yeahduff wrote:Well, you're a top-seed going against some dude who didn't even make the tournament, so it's not quite that. But I do agree that if you're underwhelmed after witnessing some guy slam dunk his opponent's still-beating heart, you're just being picky.
Avatar courtesy of Fading Aura.
Heed these words: I do not draw. Photos if you're lucky.
Heed these words: I do not draw. Photos if you're lucky.
- Bustertheclown
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 2390
- Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 9:17 pm
- Location: ATOMIC!
- Contact:
Re: Keen Madness.
Don't knock Beetle Baily. He's been in the soldierin' business since before your parents were born.Laemkral wrote:
You just compared me to Beetle Bailey. On principle alone, I believe I need to track you down and beat you. Mr. Mxyzptlk, not that horrible a comparison. But Beetle Bailey?? I AM A PROFESSIONAL, DAMN IT!!
"Just because we're amateurs, doesn't mean our comics have to be amateurish." -McDuffies
http://hastilyscribbled.comicgenesis.com
http://hastilyscribbled.comicgenesis.com
- Laemkral
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 3269
- Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:10 am
- Location: I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.
- Contact:
Re: Keen Madness.
And yet, he's still a Private. He's been flagged for so long, his buddies from boot camp are retired Command Sergeant Majors.Bustertheclown wrote:Don't knock Beetle Baily. He's been in the soldierin' business since before your parents were born.Laemkral wrote:
You just compared me to Beetle Bailey. On principle alone, I believe I need to track you down and beat you. Mr. Mxyzptlk, not that horrible a comparison. But Beetle Bailey?? I AM A PROFESSIONAL, DAMN IT!!
Also, no. No he hasn't. Both my parents were born before he was.
Avatar courtesy of Fading Aura.
Heed these words: I do not draw. Photos if you're lucky.
Heed these words: I do not draw. Photos if you're lucky.
- Bustertheclown
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 2390
- Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 9:17 pm
- Location: ATOMIC!
- Contact:
Re: Keen Madness.
That could prompt some "yo mama's so old" jokes. Unfortunately, I'm not that creative.Laemkral wrote: Also, no. No he hasn't. Both my parents were born before he was.
"Just because we're amateurs, doesn't mean our comics have to be amateurish." -McDuffies
http://hastilyscribbled.comicgenesis.com
http://hastilyscribbled.comicgenesis.com
- Dr Legostar
- Cartoon Villain
- Posts: 15660
- Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 1:40 pm
- Location: right outside your window.
- Contact:
Re: Keen Madness.
"Yo Mama's so old she was born before Beetle Bailey" ?Bustertheclown wrote:That could prompt some "yo mama's so old" jokes. Unfortunately, I'm not that creative.Laemkral wrote: Also, no. No he hasn't. Both my parents were born before he was.
-D. M. Jeftinija Pharm.D., Ph.D. -- Yes, I've got two doctorates and I'm arrogant about it, what have *you* done with *your* life?
"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff

"People who don't care about anything will never understand the people who do." "yeah.. but we won't care."
"Legostar's on the first page of the guide. His opinion is worth more than both of yours."--Yeahduff

- Yeahduff
- Resident Stoic (Moderator)
- Posts: 9158
- Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2003 4:16 pm
- Location: I jumped into your grave and died.
- Contact:
Re: Keen Madness.
I'm expected to have remembered this conversation, aren't I?Laemkral wrote: Yeah, you people are WELCOME. Also, fuck you Duff. I know this is about the Detroit comment, and I stand by it.
In either case, don't blame me, it was McDuffies who decimated you by two points.
Dude, he's been hittin Ms. Buxley since 1971. You should be so lucky.Laemkral wrote:And yet, he's still a Private. He's been flagged for so long, his buddies from boot camp are retired Command Sergeant Majors.Bustertheclown wrote:Don't knock Beetle Baily. He's been in the soldierin' business since before your parents were born.Laemkral wrote:
You just compared me to Beetle Bailey. On principle alone, I believe I need to track you down and beat you. Mr. Mxyzptlk, not that horrible a comparison. But Beetle Bailey?? I AM A PROFESSIONAL, DAMN IT!!



