Doodles 10 - Cutting a Double Figure

This is where past, great threads in the history of our forum go.
Locked
User avatar
May Day
Regular Poster
Posts: 49
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:24 am
Location: Saskatoon Land
Contact:

Re: Doodles 10 - Cutting a Double Figure

Post by May Day »

Image

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Re: Doodles 10 - Cutting a Double Figure

Post by McDuffies »

Dear god I haven't changed my style in 15 years!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
Killbert-Robby
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 6876
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:28 am
Location: in the butt

Re: Doodles 10 - Cutting a Double Figure

Post by Killbert-Robby »

ImageImage
Image
Last edited by Killbert-Robby on Tue May 06, 2008 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image

User avatar
Keffria
The Wimpy Teaching Assistant (Mod)
The Wimpy Teaching Assistant (Mod)
Posts: 3748
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 12:07 pm
Location: not-France

Hoppin' on the bandwagon...

Post by Keffria »

Image

User avatar
Derenge
Regular Poster
Posts: 443
Joined: Fri May 28, 2004 1:22 pm
Location: kentucky
Contact:

Re: Doodles 10 - Cutting a Double Figure

Post by Derenge »

Image

Image

Image

Drawing again, will likely finish all of the above at one point.

User avatar
CJBurgandy
Eat at Crazy CJs! Home of the mad burger
Posts: 6538
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Too Old for this Shit
Contact:

Re: Doodles 10 - Cutting a Double Figure

Post by CJBurgandy »

I can jump on the bandwagon too!
Image
Image
Image
CLICK HERE FOR HOT SEXY NUDES

"When Papa Smurf drank here, he was standoffish, Turk said. He favored vodka and didn't share his liquor." ~ Anchorage Daily News

User avatar
Jesusabdullah
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1993
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2005 6:11 pm
Location: The Frigid Northern Wastes.
Contact:

Re: Doodles 10 - Cutting a Double Figure

Post by Jesusabdullah »

PI Claire is kinda awesome.

Edit: I'll chase after this speeding bandwagon with my jet-black bandwagon-chasing speedbike after I'm done with this frickin' design project. I put it off for far too long.

User avatar
Turnsky
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1488
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2004 8:11 pm
Location: Devonport, Tasmania
Contact:

Re: Doodles 10 - Cutting a Double Figure

Post by Turnsky »

no bandwagoning for me, no sir.. anywho

sketch for a commission:
Image
Image
"when a hero dies, he becomes a legend, that legend, with time, becomes a myth, then a fable, that fable, is then carved in stone, and when that stone crumbles, it is lost" - Takahn.

User avatar
CJBurgandy
Eat at Crazy CJs! Home of the mad burger
Posts: 6538
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Too Old for this Shit
Contact:

Re: Doodles 10 - Cutting a Double Figure

Post by CJBurgandy »

Jesusabdullah wrote:PI Claire is kinda awesome.
I miss her shoes. They were made of Corduroy and had platformed heels. They went well with the home made bell-bottoms. They had an unfortunate accident though when I fell down a flight of stairs. The accident may or may not have been the shoes' fault to begin with.
CLICK HERE FOR HOT SEXY NUDES

"When Papa Smurf drank here, he was standoffish, Turk said. He favored vodka and didn't share his liquor." ~ Anchorage Daily News

User avatar
KWill
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2421
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:37 am
Location: Disappointed
Contact:

Re: Doodles 10 - Cutting a Double Figure

Post by KWill »

Image

User avatar
Robin Pierce
The Establishment (Moderator)
The Establishment (Moderator)
Posts: 1610
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2005 11:48 am
Location: Should we check the internet? :S
Contact:

Re: Doodles 10 - Cutting a Double Figure

Post by Robin Pierce »

since we're cross posting:

Image

I can cross post too.
Image Image Image
Commissions currently at Sale Prices, for details click third link

User avatar
Guildmaster Van
Regular Poster
Posts: 825
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:17 pm
Location: El Quebeco
Contact:

Re: Doodles 10 - Cutting a Double Figure

Post by Guildmaster Van »

I'd jump on the bandwagon, but I haven't really changed much besides adding fancier clothes in my wardrobe next to the atypical disillusioned youth attire of tees and jeans.

Anywho, Eve running down a tree
Image

User avatar
KWill
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2421
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:37 am
Location: Disappointed
Contact:

Re: Doodles 10 - Cutting a Double Figure

Post by KWill »

Pierce studios wrote:I can cross post too.
Savor that rush of power; it won't last forever. =P
Guildmaster Van wrote:I'd jump on the bandwagon, but I haven't really changed much besides adding fancier clothes in my wardrobe next to the atypical disillusioned youth attire of tees and jeans.
I wouldn't mind seeing a variant that shows no differences between teen and adult, actually.

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Re: Doodles 10 - Cutting a Double Figure

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

Image
Image

User avatar
War
Grr
Posts: 3018
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 2:26 pm
Contact:

Re: Doodles 10 - Cutting a Double Figure

Post by War »

Image

User avatar
IVstudios
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3660
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2003 11:52 am
Location: My little office
Contact:

Re: Doodles 10 - Cutting a Double Figure

Post by IVstudios »

Young me was such a loser. Now-time me is still a loser but I've stopped losing sleep over it.

Image

User avatar
Killbert-Robby
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 6876
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:28 am
Location: in the butt

Re: Doodles 10 - Cutting a Double Figure

Post by Killbert-Robby »

CJBurgandy wrote:
Jesusabdullah wrote:PI Claire is kinda awesome.
I miss her shoes. They were made of Corduroy and had platformed heels. They went well with the home made bell-bottoms. They had an unfortunate accident though when I fell down a flight of stairs. The accident may or may not have been the shoes' fault to begin with.
I think I went to highschool with pre-internet CJ. Like 5 of them.
Image

User avatar
Mr.Bob
:(
:(
Posts: 6895
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 4:12 am
Location: A box
Contact:

Re: Doodles 10 - Cutting a Double Figure

Post by Mr.Bob »

Image

User avatar
Robin Pierce
The Establishment (Moderator)
The Establishment (Moderator)
Posts: 1610
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2005 11:48 am
Location: Should we check the internet? :S
Contact:

Re: Doodles 10 - Cutting a Double Figure

Post by Robin Pierce »

You're much better dressed now.

ALso that's not a tank top, that's a sweater vest. You mad fool! If you were wearing tank tops there would by mayhem!
Image Image Image
Commissions currently at Sale Prices, for details click third link

User avatar
Yeahduff
Resident Stoic (Moderator)
Posts: 9158
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2003 4:16 pm
Location: I jumped into your grave and died.
Contact:

Re: Doodles 10 - Cutting a Double Figure

Post by Yeahduff »

Pierce studios wrote:You're much better dressed now.

ALso that's not a tank top, that's a sweater vest. You mad fool! If you were wearing tank tops there would by mayhem!
Cosigned.

You've all grown to be model citizens.
Image
I won't be the stars in your dark night.

Locked