
Doodles 10 - Cutting a Double Figure
- McDuffies
- Bob was here (Moderator)

- Posts: 29957
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: Serbia
- Contact:
Re: Doodles 10 - Cutting a Double Figure
Dear god I haven't changed my style in 15 years!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- Killbert-Robby
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 6876
- Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:28 am
- Location: in the butt
Re: Doodles 10 - Cutting a Double Figure



Last edited by Killbert-Robby on Tue May 06, 2008 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Doodles 10 - Cutting a Double Figure



Drawing again, will likely finish all of the above at one point.
- CJBurgandy
- Eat at Crazy CJs! Home of the mad burger
- Posts: 6538
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: Too Old for this Shit
- Contact:
Re: Doodles 10 - Cutting a Double Figure
I can jump on the bandwagon too!






CLICK HERE FOR HOT SEXY NUDES
"When Papa Smurf drank here, he was standoffish, Turk said. He favored vodka and didn't share his liquor." ~ Anchorage Daily News
"When Papa Smurf drank here, he was standoffish, Turk said. He favored vodka and didn't share his liquor." ~ Anchorage Daily News
- Jesusabdullah
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1993
- Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2005 6:11 pm
- Location: The Frigid Northern Wastes.
- Contact:
Re: Doodles 10 - Cutting a Double Figure
PI Claire is kinda awesome.
Edit: I'll chase after this speeding bandwagon with my jet-black bandwagon-chasing speedbike after I'm done with this frickin' design project. I put it off for far too long.
Edit: I'll chase after this speeding bandwagon with my jet-black bandwagon-chasing speedbike after I'm done with this frickin' design project. I put it off for far too long.
- Turnsky
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1488
- Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2004 8:11 pm
- Location: Devonport, Tasmania
- Contact:
Re: Doodles 10 - Cutting a Double Figure
no bandwagoning for me, no sir.. anywho
sketch for a commission:

sketch for a commission:

- CJBurgandy
- Eat at Crazy CJs! Home of the mad burger
- Posts: 6538
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: Too Old for this Shit
- Contact:
Re: Doodles 10 - Cutting a Double Figure
I miss her shoes. They were made of Corduroy and had platformed heels. They went well with the home made bell-bottoms. They had an unfortunate accident though when I fell down a flight of stairs. The accident may or may not have been the shoes' fault to begin with.Jesusabdullah wrote:PI Claire is kinda awesome.
CLICK HERE FOR HOT SEXY NUDES
"When Papa Smurf drank here, he was standoffish, Turk said. He favored vodka and didn't share his liquor." ~ Anchorage Daily News
"When Papa Smurf drank here, he was standoffish, Turk said. He favored vodka and didn't share his liquor." ~ Anchorage Daily News
- Robin Pierce
- The Establishment (Moderator)

- Posts: 1610
- Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2005 11:48 am
- Location: Should we check the internet? :S
- Contact:
Re: Doodles 10 - Cutting a Double Figure
since we're cross posting:

I can cross post too.

I can cross post too.
- Guildmaster Van
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 825
- Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:17 pm
- Location: El Quebeco
- Contact:
Re: Doodles 10 - Cutting a Double Figure
I'd jump on the bandwagon, but I haven't really changed much besides adding fancier clothes in my wardrobe next to the atypical disillusioned youth attire of tees and jeans.
Anywho, Eve running down a tree

Anywho, Eve running down a tree

Re: Doodles 10 - Cutting a Double Figure
Savor that rush of power; it won't last forever. =PPierce studios wrote:I can cross post too.
I wouldn't mind seeing a variant that shows no differences between teen and adult, actually.Guildmaster Van wrote:I'd jump on the bandwagon, but I haven't really changed much besides adding fancier clothes in my wardrobe next to the atypical disillusioned youth attire of tees and jeans.
- TheSuburbanLetdown
- Destroyer of Property Value
- Posts: 12714
- Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
- Location: explod
- IVstudios
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 3660
- Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2003 11:52 am
- Location: My little office
- Contact:
Re: Doodles 10 - Cutting a Double Figure
Young me was such a loser. Now-time me is still a loser but I've stopped losing sleep over it.


- Killbert-Robby
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 6876
- Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:28 am
- Location: in the butt
Re: Doodles 10 - Cutting a Double Figure
I think I went to highschool with pre-internet CJ. Like 5 of them.CJBurgandy wrote:I miss her shoes. They were made of Corduroy and had platformed heels. They went well with the home made bell-bottoms. They had an unfortunate accident though when I fell down a flight of stairs. The accident may or may not have been the shoes' fault to begin with.Jesusabdullah wrote:PI Claire is kinda awesome.

- Robin Pierce
- The Establishment (Moderator)

- Posts: 1610
- Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2005 11:48 am
- Location: Should we check the internet? :S
- Contact:
Re: Doodles 10 - Cutting a Double Figure
You're much better dressed now.
ALso that's not a tank top, that's a sweater vest. You mad fool! If you were wearing tank tops there would by mayhem!
ALso that's not a tank top, that's a sweater vest. You mad fool! If you were wearing tank tops there would by mayhem!
- Yeahduff
- Resident Stoic (Moderator)
- Posts: 9158
- Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2003 4:16 pm
- Location: I jumped into your grave and died.
- Contact:
Re: Doodles 10 - Cutting a Double Figure
Cosigned.Pierce studios wrote:You're much better dressed now.
ALso that's not a tank top, that's a sweater vest. You mad fool! If you were wearing tank tops there would by mayhem!
You've all grown to be model citizens.













