I'm Back!!!
- Yeahduff
- Resident Stoic (Moderator)
- Posts: 9158
- Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2003 4:16 pm
- Location: I jumped into your grave and died.
- Contact:
Re: I'm Back!!!
Pfff. Nothing. Only celeb coming through here (other than me, obviously) was John Stupid Krasinski.
Last edited by Yeahduff on Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
-
Hungrywolf
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 816
- Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:35 am
- Location: Living the sweet life out in Southern California's beautiful San Fernando Valley!
Re: I'm Back!!!
Im guessing you had much fun then. Excellent. Was there cheese eating and drinking of ze wine?
- Pravus
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1341
- Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:47 pm
- Location: This important thing is not to be where I am
Re: I'm Back!!!
Much cheese eating. No wine, but I had Liquor-flavored ice cream and a Grand Marnier crepe. had a lot of pasta actually....Starbucks is amazing in France! Our's are dogshit compared to the ones there!!!

-
Hungrywolf
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 816
- Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:35 am
- Location: Living the sweet life out in Southern California's beautiful San Fernando Valley!
Re: I'm Back!!!
Did you visit any cool locations?
- Pravus
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1341
- Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:47 pm
- Location: This important thing is not to be where I am
Re: I'm Back!!!
Yeah. Too many to count. I went to Paris, Avignon, Nice, Monaco, A city in Italy, and the Surrounding areas....Yeah, a lot. Btw, should I put pics up?

Re: I'm Back!!!
Did the coffee itself actually taste better? Or was it another aspect of the French Starbucks experience?Pravus wrote:....Starbucks is amazing in France! Our's are dogshit compared to the ones there!!!
Me, I don't like Starbucks for two reasons:
1) The coffee is over-roasted, which lowers the caffeine content and makes it taste like roofing tar.
2) The stores just sell too much fucking crap and its hard to figure out where the line starts when there's more than 3 people waiting ahead of you.
- Pravus
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1341
- Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:47 pm
- Location: This important thing is not to be where I am
Re: I'm Back!!!
Well, I just drank a really flavored coffee (A Carmel Moccahito?), so I'll say no about the coffee. However, the store was a MANSION. There were marble pillars and a marble clock, and 20 couiches. I was in the back room with friends, and even the back room was pretty amazing....I'll have to get the pics on...

Re: I'm Back!!!
He, he. No wine because you're minors?
Ahh, I remember our school trip to Bordeaux. No actually I don't!
Ahh, I remember our school trip to Bordeaux. No actually I don't!
