I'm Back!!!

The happening place to be. Unless you go somewhere else that's more stimulating.
Post Reply
User avatar
Pravus
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1341
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:47 pm
Location: This important thing is not to be where I am

I'm Back!!!

Post by Pravus »

I saw Renee Zellweger and George Clooney!!

Anyway, what'd I miss?
Image

User avatar
Yeahduff
Resident Stoic (Moderator)
Posts: 9158
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2003 4:16 pm
Location: I jumped into your grave and died.
Contact:

Re: I'm Back!!!

Post by Yeahduff »

Pfff. Nothing. Only celeb coming through here (other than me, obviously) was John Stupid Krasinski.
Last edited by Yeahduff on Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
I won't be the stars in your dark night.

User avatar
Pravus
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1341
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:47 pm
Location: This important thing is not to be where I am

Re: I'm Back!!!

Post by Pravus »

...who?
Image

User avatar
Yeahduff
Resident Stoic (Moderator)
Posts: 9158
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2003 4:16 pm
Location: I jumped into your grave and died.
Contact:

Re: I'm Back!!!

Post by Yeahduff »

EXACTLY.
Image
I won't be the stars in your dark night.

User avatar
Pravus
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1341
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:47 pm
Location: This important thing is not to be where I am

Re: I'm Back!!!

Post by Pravus »

Ah...lol, guess who I sat next to on the plane back? A sick Asian Fratboy :P
Image

Hungrywolf
Regular Poster
Posts: 816
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:35 am
Location: Living the sweet life out in Southern California's beautiful San Fernando Valley!

Re: I'm Back!!!

Post by Hungrywolf »

Im guessing you had much fun then. Excellent. Was there cheese eating and drinking of ze wine?

User avatar
Pravus
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1341
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:47 pm
Location: This important thing is not to be where I am

Re: I'm Back!!!

Post by Pravus »

Much cheese eating. No wine, but I had Liquor-flavored ice cream and a Grand Marnier crepe. had a lot of pasta actually....Starbucks is amazing in France! Our's are dogshit compared to the ones there!!!
Image

Hungrywolf
Regular Poster
Posts: 816
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:35 am
Location: Living the sweet life out in Southern California's beautiful San Fernando Valley!

Re: I'm Back!!!

Post by Hungrywolf »

Did you visit any cool locations?

User avatar
Pravus
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1341
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:47 pm
Location: This important thing is not to be where I am

Re: I'm Back!!!

Post by Pravus »

Yeah. Too many to count. I went to Paris, Avignon, Nice, Monaco, A city in Italy, and the Surrounding areas....Yeah, a lot. Btw, should I put pics up?
Image

User avatar
Redcrow
Regular Poster
Posts: 207
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:04 pm
Location: Portland

Re: I'm Back!!!

Post by Redcrow »

Pravus wrote:....Starbucks is amazing in France! Our's are dogshit compared to the ones there!!!
Did the coffee itself actually taste better? Or was it another aspect of the French Starbucks experience?

Me, I don't like Starbucks for two reasons:

1) The coffee is over-roasted, which lowers the caffeine content and makes it taste like roofing tar.

2) The stores just sell too much fucking crap and its hard to figure out where the line starts when there's more than 3 people waiting ahead of you.

User avatar
Pravus
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1341
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:47 pm
Location: This important thing is not to be where I am

Re: I'm Back!!!

Post by Pravus »

Well, I just drank a really flavored coffee (A Carmel Moccahito?), so I'll say no about the coffee. However, the store was a MANSION. There were marble pillars and a marble clock, and 20 couiches. I was in the back room with friends, and even the back room was pretty amazing....I'll have to get the pics on...
Image

User avatar
ShannC
Regular Poster
Posts: 308
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:03 pm
Location: Sweden

Re: I'm Back!!!

Post by ShannC »

He, he. No wine because you're minors?

Ahh, I remember our school trip to Bordeaux. No actually I don't!

Post Reply