I like my men like I like my motivational posters...
Forum rules
- Consider all threads NSFW
- Inlined legal images allowed
- No links to illegal content (CG-wide rule)
- Consider all threads NSFW
- Inlined legal images allowed
- No links to illegal content (CG-wide rule)
- Kingofthemorlocks
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1484
- Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 12:40 pm
- Location: Morlock City, capital of the Morlock Underground Nation
- Squidflakes
- Cartoon Villain
- Posts: 4484
- Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2004 10:49 am
- Location: Hovering Squidworld 97A
- Contact:
dead.
I like my women like I like my enemas...
I like my women like I like my enemas...
Squidflakes, God-Emperor of the Tentacles.
He demands obeisance in the form of oral sex, or he'll put you at the mercy of his tentacles. Even after performing obeisance, you might be on the receiving ends of tentacles anyway. In this case, pray to Sodomiticus to intercede on your behalf.
--from The Bible According to Badnoodles
perverted and depraved and deprived ~MooCow
Visit the Naughty Tentacle Cosplay Gallery
He demands obeisance in the form of oral sex, or he'll put you at the mercy of his tentacles. Even after performing obeisance, you might be on the receiving ends of tentacles anyway. In this case, pray to Sodomiticus to intercede on your behalf.
--from The Bible According to Badnoodles
perverted and depraved and deprived ~MooCow
Visit the Naughty Tentacle Cosplay Gallery
- Kingofthemorlocks
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1484
- Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 12:40 pm
- Location: Morlock City, capital of the Morlock Underground Nation
- Reesa-chan
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 697
- Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:35 pm
- Contact:
...holding my arms immobile so I can't move.
I like women like my giant jawbreakers...
I like women like my giant jawbreakers...
Village Idiot Vs World webcomic and other works of art
“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting, ‘Holy shit! What a ride!’ "
~Mavis Leyrer
“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting, ‘Holy shit! What a ride!’ "
~Mavis Leyrer
- Freerefill
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 38
- Joined: Mon May 28, 2007 10:39 pm
- Location: Wherever I happen to be at the time.
- Contact:
- Kingofthemorlocks
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1484
- Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 12:40 pm
- Location: Morlock City, capital of the Morlock Underground Nation
-
Foolosophy
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 499
- Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2006 3:08 pm
In chains.
I like my women like I like my desktop icons...
I like my women like I like my desktop icons...
The gospel preacher, the hostile teacher/The face of God with an impostor's features
This is the prophecy - the cult leader/The people's temple, the holy ground, the war compound
Four-pound to rifles, disciples, the holy idles/Supreme truth, the cult leader with the green tooth
The multi-millionaire with a stare that can freeze troops/I program people to kill
The motiviational speaker, my words cause people to feel/It's mind control, let the cult leader guide your soul
Open up your eyes to the lies he told/The general, the chief, I be the political pioneer
The cult leader, you can believe in me, I am here/Bless the children, take you under my wing, shelter
Helter Skelter, this is it, you can't kill me I'll exist forever. Cult Leader!
This is the prophecy - the cult leader/The people's temple, the holy ground, the war compound
Four-pound to rifles, disciples, the holy idles/Supreme truth, the cult leader with the green tooth
The multi-millionaire with a stare that can freeze troops/I program people to kill
The motiviational speaker, my words cause people to feel/It's mind control, let the cult leader guide your soul
Open up your eyes to the lies he told/The general, the chief, I be the political pioneer
The cult leader, you can believe in me, I am here/Bless the children, take you under my wing, shelter
Helter Skelter, this is it, you can't kill me I'll exist forever. Cult Leader!
- Kingofthemorlocks
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1484
- Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 12:40 pm
- Location: Morlock City, capital of the Morlock Underground Nation
Bloody.kingofthemorlocks wrote: I like my women like I like my Harryhausen creations.
I like my women like I like my music...
The gospel preacher, the hostile teacher/The face of God with an impostor's features
This is the prophecy - the cult leader/The people's temple, the holy ground, the war compound
Four-pound to rifles, disciples, the holy idles/Supreme truth, the cult leader with the green tooth
The multi-millionaire with a stare that can freeze troops/I program people to kill
The motiviational speaker, my words cause people to feel/It's mind control, let the cult leader guide your soul
Open up your eyes to the lies he told/The general, the chief, I be the political pioneer
The cult leader, you can believe in me, I am here/Bless the children, take you under my wing, shelter
Helter Skelter, this is it, you can't kill me I'll exist forever. Cult Leader!
This is the prophecy - the cult leader/The people's temple, the holy ground, the war compound
Four-pound to rifles, disciples, the holy idles/Supreme truth, the cult leader with the green tooth
The multi-millionaire with a stare that can freeze troops/I program people to kill
The motiviational speaker, my words cause people to feel/It's mind control, let the cult leader guide your soul
Open up your eyes to the lies he told/The general, the chief, I be the political pioneer
The cult leader, you can believe in me, I am here/Bless the children, take you under my wing, shelter
Helter Skelter, this is it, you can't kill me I'll exist forever. Cult Leader!
- Kingofthemorlocks
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1484
- Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 12:40 pm
- Location: Morlock City, capital of the Morlock Underground Nation
In a stack under my bed.
I like my women like I like my envelopes.
I like my women like I like my envelopes.
The gospel preacher, the hostile teacher/The face of God with an impostor's features
This is the prophecy - the cult leader/The people's temple, the holy ground, the war compound
Four-pound to rifles, disciples, the holy idles/Supreme truth, the cult leader with the green tooth
The multi-millionaire with a stare that can freeze troops/I program people to kill
The motiviational speaker, my words cause people to feel/It's mind control, let the cult leader guide your soul
Open up your eyes to the lies he told/The general, the chief, I be the political pioneer
The cult leader, you can believe in me, I am here/Bless the children, take you under my wing, shelter
Helter Skelter, this is it, you can't kill me I'll exist forever. Cult Leader!
This is the prophecy - the cult leader/The people's temple, the holy ground, the war compound
Four-pound to rifles, disciples, the holy idles/Supreme truth, the cult leader with the green tooth
The multi-millionaire with a stare that can freeze troops/I program people to kill
The motiviational speaker, my words cause people to feel/It's mind control, let the cult leader guide your soul
Open up your eyes to the lies he told/The general, the chief, I be the political pioneer
The cult leader, you can believe in me, I am here/Bless the children, take you under my wing, shelter
Helter Skelter, this is it, you can't kill me I'll exist forever. Cult Leader!
- Xnapalmxmorningx
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 514
- Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:16 am
- Location: Philly
- Contact:
... lickable and sticky
i like my men like my religion ...
i like my men like my religion ...

----------------------------------------------------------
"Napalm's orgasms are so intense, that the ensuing vibrations in the earth's crust have caused merely the action of having sex with her to be illegal in all states near major volcanoes and earthquake faults. Also, she has a bad habit of summoning five major devils as she screams during orgasm."
- aeridus' vile insult