I like my men like I like my motivational posters...

The forum for Ghastly's Ghastly Comic. NSFW
Forum rules
- Consider all threads NSFW
- Inlined legal images allowed
- No links to illegal content (CG-wide rule)
Post Reply
User avatar
Kingofthemorlocks
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1484
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 12:40 pm
Location: Morlock City, capital of the Morlock Underground Nation

Post by Kingofthemorlocks »

colorful and easily broken.

I like my women like I like my space shuttles...

User avatar
Jpnadia
Regular Poster
Posts: 229
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:59 pm

Post by Jpnadia »

kingofthemorlocks wrote:colorful and easily broken.

I like my women like I like my space shuttles...
expensive, but out of this world.

I like my women like I like my politicians...

User avatar
Squidflakes
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 4484
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2004 10:49 am
Location: Hovering Squidworld 97A
Contact:

Post by Squidflakes »

dead.

I like my women like I like my enemas...
Squidflakes, God-Emperor of the Tentacles.
He demands obeisance in the form of oral sex, or he'll put you at the mercy of his tentacles. Even after performing obeisance, you might be on the receiving ends of tentacles anyway. In this case, pray to Sodomiticus to intercede on your behalf.

--from The Bible According to Badnoodles

perverted and depraved and deprived ~MooCow

Visit the Naughty Tentacle Cosplay Gallery

User avatar
Kingofthemorlocks
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1484
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 12:40 pm
Location: Morlock City, capital of the Morlock Underground Nation

Post by Kingofthemorlocks »

up someone else's ass.

I like my women like I like my philosophical interludes...

User avatar
Reesa-chan
Regular Poster
Posts: 697
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:35 pm
Contact:

Post by Reesa-chan »

...short.

I like my women like I like my wrist braces...

User avatar
Aeridus
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 5695
Joined: Sun Mar 05, 2006 6:39 pm

Post by Aeridus »

...holding my arms immobile so I can't move.

I like women like my giant jawbreakers...
Village Idiot Vs World webcomic and other works of art

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting, ‘Holy shit! What a ride!’ "
~Mavis Leyrer

User avatar
Freerefill
Regular Poster
Posts: 38
Joined: Mon May 28, 2007 10:39 pm
Location: Wherever I happen to be at the time.
Contact:

Post by Freerefill »

... nothing more than a mouthful.

I like my women like I like my sketch pads...
Adults are just outdated children and the hell with them. - Dr. Suess

User avatar
Trekkiekt
Regular Poster
Posts: 84
Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:38 pm
Location: Newcastle Upon Hunter

Post by Trekkiekt »

...covered in line art.

I like my women like I like my Cyberpunk....

User avatar
Ghastly
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 5154
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Post by Ghastly »

Full of implants and drugs.

I like my women like I like my anthropology

User avatar
Kingofthemorlocks
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1484
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 12:40 pm
Location: Morlock City, capital of the Morlock Underground Nation

Post by Kingofthemorlocks »

On her hands and knees in the dirt.

I like my women like I like my porcelain...

User avatar
Ghastly
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 5154
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Post by Ghastly »

Cheap and made in china.

I like my women like I like my monkeys.

Foolosophy
Regular Poster
Posts: 499
Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2006 3:08 pm

Post by Foolosophy »

flinging poo

I like my [gender] like I like my 1,3,7-trimethylxanthine

User avatar
WangyJohn
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2819
Joined: Tue May 09, 2006 12:47 am
Location: Fort Europa
Contact:

Post by WangyJohn »

In chains.

I like my women like I like my desktop icons...
The gospel preacher, the hostile teacher/The face of God with an impostor's features
This is the prophecy - the cult leader/The people's temple, the holy ground, the war compound
Four-pound to rifles, disciples, the holy idles/Supreme truth, the cult leader with the green tooth
The multi-millionaire with a stare that can freeze troops/I program people to kill
The motiviational speaker, my words cause people to feel/It's mind control, let the cult leader guide your soul
Open up your eyes to the lies he told/The general, the chief, I be the political pioneer
The cult leader, you can believe in me, I am here/Bless the children, take you under my wing, shelter
Helter Skelter, this is it, you can't kill me I'll exist forever. Cult Leader!

User avatar
Jpnadia
Regular Poster
Posts: 229
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:59 pm

Post by Jpnadia »

WangyJohn wrote:In chains.

I like my women like I like my desktop icons...
...lots of them, right where I can get at them easily.

I like my men like I like my extension cords...

User avatar
Kingofthemorlocks
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1484
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 12:40 pm
Location: Morlock City, capital of the Morlock Underground Nation

Post by Kingofthemorlocks »

Just the right length and never tangled.

I like my women like I like my Harryhausen creations.

User avatar
Churba
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1215
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2005 3:39 am

Post by Churba »

I like my women like I like my politicians... Dead
There once was a man from belgrave
Who kept a dead whore in a cave
She's dry as hell
And oh god, the smell
But think of the money he saves.

User avatar
WangyJohn
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2819
Joined: Tue May 09, 2006 12:47 am
Location: Fort Europa
Contact:

Post by WangyJohn »

kingofthemorlocks wrote: I like my women like I like my Harryhausen creations.
Bloody.

I like my women like I like my music...
The gospel preacher, the hostile teacher/The face of God with an impostor's features
This is the prophecy - the cult leader/The people's temple, the holy ground, the war compound
Four-pound to rifles, disciples, the holy idles/Supreme truth, the cult leader with the green tooth
The multi-millionaire with a stare that can freeze troops/I program people to kill
The motiviational speaker, my words cause people to feel/It's mind control, let the cult leader guide your soul
Open up your eyes to the lies he told/The general, the chief, I be the political pioneer
The cult leader, you can believe in me, I am here/Bless the children, take you under my wing, shelter
Helter Skelter, this is it, you can't kill me I'll exist forever. Cult Leader!

User avatar
Kingofthemorlocks
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1484
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 12:40 pm
Location: Morlock City, capital of the Morlock Underground Nation

Post by Kingofthemorlocks »

loud, fast, and generated by angry German men with long hair.

I like my women like I like my books...

User avatar
WangyJohn
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2819
Joined: Tue May 09, 2006 12:47 am
Location: Fort Europa
Contact:

Post by WangyJohn »

In a stack under my bed.

I like my women like I like my envelopes.
The gospel preacher, the hostile teacher/The face of God with an impostor's features
This is the prophecy - the cult leader/The people's temple, the holy ground, the war compound
Four-pound to rifles, disciples, the holy idles/Supreme truth, the cult leader with the green tooth
The multi-millionaire with a stare that can freeze troops/I program people to kill
The motiviational speaker, my words cause people to feel/It's mind control, let the cult leader guide your soul
Open up your eyes to the lies he told/The general, the chief, I be the political pioneer
The cult leader, you can believe in me, I am here/Bless the children, take you under my wing, shelter
Helter Skelter, this is it, you can't kill me I'll exist forever. Cult Leader!

User avatar
Xnapalmxmorningx
Regular Poster
Posts: 514
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:16 am
Location: Philly
Contact:

Post by Xnapalmxmorningx »

... lickable and sticky

i like my men like my religion ...
Image
----------------------------------------------------------
"Napalm's orgasms are so intense, that the ensuing vibrations in the earth's crust have caused merely the action of having sex with her to be illegal in all states near major volcanoes and earthquake faults. Also, she has a bad habit of summoning five major devils as she screams during orgasm."
- aeridus' vile insult

Post Reply