Revenge of the unhappy thread.

This is where past, great threads in the history of our forum go.
Locked
User avatar
Garneta
Holding Out for a Hero
Posts: 6518
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:14 pm
Location: Fraggle Rock
Contact:

Post by Garneta »

I haven't, though. I know a little, from what Jim's told me, but that's all. He usually waits until after the movie to tell me other parts of the storyline, and the 'this is how it SHOULD have been' parts.

No CG books at the comic store today. I was really hoping to send one to my fan in Germany that wanted one. :(
Image
Image Image Image

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

I was out running, and some kids yelled, "Pick up the pace, fattass," which is funny because I'm not fat. Then 10 minutes later some guy drives by and says, "Yellow mother fuckers." Now I remember why I hate people so much.
Image

User avatar
Legion
Regular Poster
Posts: 352
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2005 5:22 am
Location: Manchester

Post by Legion »

And that is why I think joggers should be legally allowed to carry and use stingers. The number of times some wazzock has yelled insults at me from their bloody 4x4...

User avatar
Killbert-Robby
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 6876
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:28 am
Location: in the butt

Post by Killbert-Robby »

Never felt quite as alone as I did yesterday. I mean I've taken care of half of the school when they're drunk and sick because hey I know eventually I'm gonna be that way and I want help too.

I'm sick as hell for the first time in years. I have like 3 people come up to me and go "IS ROBBY ACTUALLY WASTED!?" and walk off. And even my best friend walked right past me without so much as an "You ok?"

I ended up being helped by a bunch of people I've never met, fellow drunkards "You ok?" "Have a cig" so on... (Good guys)

I have some thinking to do clearly...
Image

User avatar
Nanda
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 4268
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 9:06 am
Location: Peeking out of the closet.
Contact:

Post by Nanda »

theSuburbanLetdown wrote:I was out running, and some kids yelled, "Pick up the pace, fattass," which is funny because I'm not fat. Then 10 minutes later some guy drives by and says, "Yellow mother fuckers." Now I remember why I hate people so much.
Piss rot shit fuckers.
Image Image

User avatar
Killbert-Robby
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 6876
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:28 am
Location: in the butt

Post by Killbert-Robby »

Nanda wrote:
theSuburbanLetdown wrote:I was out running, and some kids yelled, "Pick up the pace, fattass," which is funny because I'm not fat. Then 10 minutes later some guy drives by and says, "Yellow mother fuckers." Now I remember why I hate people so much.
Piss rot shit fuckers.
You left out "cunts". Especially the "Yellow mother fuckers" line has me reaching for the baseball bat.
Image

User avatar
Garneta
Holding Out for a Hero
Posts: 6518
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:14 pm
Location: Fraggle Rock
Contact:

Post by Garneta »

I was upset because my paycheck the other day wasn't gonna cover both rent and food...now I find out that it's not even big enough to cover the rent, let alone food. :evil:
Image
Image Image Image

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

Killbert-Robby wrote:
Nanda wrote:
theSuburbanLetdown wrote:I was out running, and some kids yelled, "Pick up the pace, fattass," which is funny because I'm not fat. Then 10 minutes later some guy drives by and says, "Yellow mother fuckers." Now I remember why I hate people so much.
Piss rot shit fuckers.
You left out "cunts". Especially the "Yellow mother fuckers" line has me reaching for the baseball bat.
They're lucky I don't have psionic powers.
Legion wrote:And that is why I think joggers should be legally allowed to carry and use stingers. The number of times some wazzock has yelled insults at me from their bloody 4x4...
I may start carrying bricks with me.
Image

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

I got a new albuterol inhaler from the pharmacy, and there was a warning on the box that said, "I INLAERS LIKE THIS ONE ARE BEING DISCONTINUED DUE TO ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT." Well, I guess breathing isn't that important. Those environmental fuck holes better have an alternative designed soon or I'll steal their oxygen.
Image

User avatar
Nanda
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 4268
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 9:06 am
Location: Peeking out of the closet.
Contact:

Post by Nanda »

theSuburbanLetdown wrote:I got a new albuterol inhaler from the pharmacy, and there was a warning on the box that said, "I INLAERS LIKE THIS ONE ARE BEING DISCONTINUED DUE TO ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT." Well, I guess breathing isn't that important. Those environmental fuck holes better have an alternative designed soon or I'll steal their oxygen.
They are. I'm currently participating in an asthma study that's attempting to do just that. Chin up.
Image Image

User avatar
Mon Ami
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1025
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2005 12:27 pm
Location: Bringing on the PAIN
Contact:

Post by Mon Ami »

I wish I got fanmail .__.

Even hate mail means I'm doing something to make a wave in the vast expansion of the Internet.
Image

User avatar
Pimpette
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 4147
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2004 10:13 pm
Location: Comi-what now?
Contact:

Post by Pimpette »

I don't want to get blood taken.
Stupid doctor. Image
Image

User avatar
Rkolter
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Posts: 16399
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:34 am
Location: It's equally probable that I'm everywhere.
Contact:

Post by Rkolter »

theSuburbanLetdown wrote:I got a new albuterol inhaler from the pharmacy, and there was a warning on the box that said, "I INLAERS LIKE THIS ONE ARE BEING DISCONTINUED DUE TO ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT." Well, I guess breathing isn't that important. Those environmental fuck holes better have an alternative designed soon or I'll steal their oxygen.
The chemical isn't, the propellent is. They've changed to a new propellent, but some OH MY GOD I MUST KILL THEM drug perscription plans are considering it a new drug and not a generic - my inhaler went from $1.02 per inhaler to $17.60 per inhaler. I got some freebies from my doctor instead.
Image Image ImageImage
Crossfire: "Thank you! That explains it very nicely, and in a language that someone other than a physicist can understand..."

Denial is not falsification. You can't avoid a fact just because you don't like it.
"Data" is not the plural of "anecdote"

User avatar
Leujin
Regular Poster
Posts: 97
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2004 6:57 pm
Location: Denver, CO
Contact:

Post by Leujin »

wtf... I hadn't heard about the inhalers. It's going to be neat to watch people dying as a result of this. People like me. I have a hard enough time affording that stuff, so... grr.
My zany antics warrant no explanation

-Nathan-

Transplant

User avatar
Grabmygoblin
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 4062
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2003 7:18 pm

Post by Grabmygoblin »

quite obnoxious, considering all the other ways we can help the environment and our lungs... but no one is willing to stop driving alone in an SUV to get to work.

*sigh* I really screwed up over the weekend, got trashed at a party. I'm too embarrassed to show my face outside my room, beyond class.

I suppose that's a good sign, shows my medication is actually working. if I were depressed, I wouldn't even get out of bed.

but I still feel like shit, even if it isn't depressed shit.

I really hope I get to hang with my graduating friends at least once more, I would hate the last memory of me that they have to be little ol' lushy me.

oh yeah, I think I killed my cell phone too. going to have to sit down and try to pull as much information that I have on there off then go see someone at the sprint store to see how much they are going to gouge me for a new one.
Image

User avatar
Killbert-Robby
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 6876
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:28 am
Location: in the butt

Post by Killbert-Robby »

You know how someone can say something that catches you off guard and REALLY gets the wind out of your sails? Yeah... bah I feel shit now...
Image

User avatar
Nanda
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 4268
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 9:06 am
Location: Peeking out of the closet.
Contact:

Post by Nanda »

I've been inexplicably angry all week, and I'm getting sick of it.
Image Image

User avatar
Rkolter
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Posts: 16399
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:34 am
Location: It's equally probable that I'm everywhere.
Contact:

Post by Rkolter »

Nanda wrote:I've been inexplicably angry all week, and I'm getting sick of it.
You're angry at yourself, that you've been angry all week?

Oh come on Nanda, you -have- to laugh at yourself for that. :)

I'm working OT tonight and tomorrow. The money will be nice, but it's basically already spent, so it's not a boon or anything. And I don't get to snuggle Beth or unwind or anything. Oh well. If you can't do anything about it, don't stress over it, I guess. *grumble*
Image Image ImageImage
Crossfire: "Thank you! That explains it very nicely, and in a language that someone other than a physicist can understand..."

Denial is not falsification. You can't avoid a fact just because you don't like it.
"Data" is not the plural of "anecdote"

User avatar
Nanda
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 4268
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 9:06 am
Location: Peeking out of the closet.
Contact:

Post by Nanda »

rkolter wrote:
Nanda wrote:I've been inexplicably angry all week, and I'm getting sick of it.
You're angry at yourself, that you've been angry all week?

Oh come on Nanda, you -have- to laugh at yourself for that. :)
I would, but I'm too angry.
Image Image

User avatar
Rock_dash
NOTHING
Posts: 2363
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:37 am

Post by Rock_dash »

Keenchat has gotten really dumb.

Locked