No CG books at the comic store today. I was really hoping to send one to my fan in Germany that wanted one.
Revenge of the unhappy thread.
- Garneta
- Holding Out for a Hero
- Posts: 6518
- Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:14 pm
- Location: Fraggle Rock
- Contact:
I haven't, though. I know a little, from what Jim's told me, but that's all. He usually waits until after the movie to tell me other parts of the storyline, and the 'this is how it SHOULD have been' parts.
No CG books at the comic store today. I was really hoping to send one to my fan in Germany that wanted one.
No CG books at the comic store today. I was really hoping to send one to my fan in Germany that wanted one.
- TheSuburbanLetdown
- Destroyer of Property Value
- Posts: 12714
- Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
- Location: explod
- Killbert-Robby
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 6876
- Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:28 am
- Location: in the butt
Never felt quite as alone as I did yesterday. I mean I've taken care of half of the school when they're drunk and sick because hey I know eventually I'm gonna be that way and I want help too.
I'm sick as hell for the first time in years. I have like 3 people come up to me and go "IS ROBBY ACTUALLY WASTED!?" and walk off. And even my best friend walked right past me without so much as an "You ok?"
I ended up being helped by a bunch of people I've never met, fellow drunkards "You ok?" "Have a cig" so on... (Good guys)
I have some thinking to do clearly...
I'm sick as hell for the first time in years. I have like 3 people come up to me and go "IS ROBBY ACTUALLY WASTED!?" and walk off. And even my best friend walked right past me without so much as an "You ok?"
I ended up being helped by a bunch of people I've never met, fellow drunkards "You ok?" "Have a cig" so on... (Good guys)
I have some thinking to do clearly...

- Killbert-Robby
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 6876
- Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:28 am
- Location: in the butt
You left out "cunts". Especially the "Yellow mother fuckers" line has me reaching for the baseball bat.Nanda wrote:Piss rot shit fuckers.theSuburbanLetdown wrote:I was out running, and some kids yelled, "Pick up the pace, fattass," which is funny because I'm not fat. Then 10 minutes later some guy drives by and says, "Yellow mother fuckers." Now I remember why I hate people so much.

- TheSuburbanLetdown
- Destroyer of Property Value
- Posts: 12714
- Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
- Location: explod
They're lucky I don't have psionic powers.Killbert-Robby wrote:You left out "cunts". Especially the "Yellow mother fuckers" line has me reaching for the baseball bat.Nanda wrote:Piss rot shit fuckers.theSuburbanLetdown wrote:I was out running, and some kids yelled, "Pick up the pace, fattass," which is funny because I'm not fat. Then 10 minutes later some guy drives by and says, "Yellow mother fuckers." Now I remember why I hate people so much.
I may start carrying bricks with me.Legion wrote:And that is why I think joggers should be legally allowed to carry and use stingers. The number of times some wazzock has yelled insults at me from their bloody 4x4...
- TheSuburbanLetdown
- Destroyer of Property Value
- Posts: 12714
- Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
- Location: explod
I got a new albuterol inhaler from the pharmacy, and there was a warning on the box that said, "I INLAERS LIKE THIS ONE ARE BEING DISCONTINUED DUE TO ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT." Well, I guess breathing isn't that important. Those environmental fuck holes better have an alternative designed soon or I'll steal their oxygen.
- Nanda
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 4268
- Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 9:06 am
- Location: Peeking out of the closet.
- Contact:
They are. I'm currently participating in an asthma study that's attempting to do just that. Chin up.theSuburbanLetdown wrote:I got a new albuterol inhaler from the pharmacy, and there was a warning on the box that said, "I INLAERS LIKE THIS ONE ARE BEING DISCONTINUED DUE TO ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT." Well, I guess breathing isn't that important. Those environmental fuck holes better have an alternative designed soon or I'll steal their oxygen.
- Rkolter
- Destroyer of Words (Moderator)

- Posts: 16399
- Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:34 am
- Location: It's equally probable that I'm everywhere.
- Contact:
The chemical isn't, the propellent is. They've changed to a new propellent, but some OH MY GOD I MUST KILL THEM drug perscription plans are considering it a new drug and not a generic - my inhaler went from $1.02 per inhaler to $17.60 per inhaler. I got some freebies from my doctor instead.theSuburbanLetdown wrote:I got a new albuterol inhaler from the pharmacy, and there was a warning on the box that said, "I INLAERS LIKE THIS ONE ARE BEING DISCONTINUED DUE TO ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT." Well, I guess breathing isn't that important. Those environmental fuck holes better have an alternative designed soon or I'll steal their oxygen.
- Grabmygoblin
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 4062
- Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2003 7:18 pm
quite obnoxious, considering all the other ways we can help the environment and our lungs... but no one is willing to stop driving alone in an SUV to get to work.
*sigh* I really screwed up over the weekend, got trashed at a party. I'm too embarrassed to show my face outside my room, beyond class.
I suppose that's a good sign, shows my medication is actually working. if I were depressed, I wouldn't even get out of bed.
but I still feel like shit, even if it isn't depressed shit.
I really hope I get to hang with my graduating friends at least once more, I would hate the last memory of me that they have to be little ol' lushy me.
oh yeah, I think I killed my cell phone too. going to have to sit down and try to pull as much information that I have on there off then go see someone at the sprint store to see how much they are going to gouge me for a new one.
*sigh* I really screwed up over the weekend, got trashed at a party. I'm too embarrassed to show my face outside my room, beyond class.
I suppose that's a good sign, shows my medication is actually working. if I were depressed, I wouldn't even get out of bed.
but I still feel like shit, even if it isn't depressed shit.
I really hope I get to hang with my graduating friends at least once more, I would hate the last memory of me that they have to be little ol' lushy me.
oh yeah, I think I killed my cell phone too. going to have to sit down and try to pull as much information that I have on there off then go see someone at the sprint store to see how much they are going to gouge me for a new one.
- Killbert-Robby
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 6876
- Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:28 am
- Location: in the butt
- Rkolter
- Destroyer of Words (Moderator)

- Posts: 16399
- Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:34 am
- Location: It's equally probable that I'm everywhere.
- Contact:
You're angry at yourself, that you've been angry all week?Nanda wrote:I've been inexplicably angry all week, and I'm getting sick of it.
Oh come on Nanda, you -have- to laugh at yourself for that.
I'm working OT tonight and tomorrow. The money will be nice, but it's basically already spent, so it's not a boon or anything. And I don't get to snuggle Beth or unwind or anything. Oh well. If you can't do anything about it, don't stress over it, I guess. *grumble*








