Anime

User avatar
Moo Cow
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3624
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2003 12:49 pm
Location: USA, baby
Contact:

Post by Moo Cow »

I've never seen Orphen but a lot of people like it...


I just finished reading the first four and a half gravitation manga online... Sooo sweet! I love angsty cute shonen ai... well doesit cout as shonen ai if they're like 19 and 26??? I denono. But i like!


~Sara
OMG, new Icon!!!! From the genius of Potter Puppet Pals http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/, icon created by http://www.livejournal.com/users/minttea/
Snape is Love.

Megami
Regular Poster
Posts: 81
Joined: Wed May 11, 2005 3:41 pm
Location: USA emmett,idaho but i want to move i hate it here

Post by Megami »

i want to read it i love gravitation
megami

User avatar
Moo Cow
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3624
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2003 12:49 pm
Location: USA, baby
Contact:

Post by Moo Cow »

Here it is!

Thanks to Erica for the link

http://www.metsuki.net/gravitation/manga.html

But only the first 4.4 are scanned... poo


~Sara
OMG, new Icon!!!! From the genius of Potter Puppet Pals http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/, icon created by http://www.livejournal.com/users/minttea/
Snape is Love.

User avatar
Masterlupin
Regular Poster
Posts: 413
Joined: Sun Dec 26, 2004 10:12 am
Location: Denmark

Post by Masterlupin »

Hey ya all... I'm now gonna give you something you are gonna love me for. I'ts a link where you can watch free anime... untill now I've succeeded watching some of Excel Saga, Love Hina and Elfen Lied... you are so gonna love this link so enjoy ;)

http://www.keiichianimeforever.com/anim ... index.html

Hug Erica
Mind and Soul, all is whole?!? XD

Image

User avatar
Moo Cow
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3624
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2003 12:49 pm
Location: USA, baby
Contact:

Post by Moo Cow »

Oh, sweet... thankies! *hugs*

I've been reading Naruto lately... last night i downloaded some doujinshi... mmm, yummy...


~Sara
OMG, new Icon!!!! From the genius of Potter Puppet Pals http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/, icon created by http://www.livejournal.com/users/minttea/
Snape is Love.

User avatar
Vampz
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1750
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 11:26 am
Location: In Your Base, Killin Your Dudes

Post by Vampz »

Seen all of Helsing now and had a taste of full metal alcamist and scrapped princess ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Want more scrapped princess
"Lie to me," She said.


"I love you," He said.

User avatar
Masterlupin
Regular Poster
Posts: 413
Joined: Sun Dec 26, 2004 10:12 am
Location: Denmark

Post by Masterlupin »

vampz wrote:Seen all of Helsing now and had a taste of full metal alcamist and scrapped princess ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Want more scrapped princess

From the webbie I posted? o.o
If so.. then check out Elfen Lied... <3 Elfen Lied... best show ^____^
Mind and Soul, all is whole?!? XD

Image

User avatar
Moo Cow
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3624
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2003 12:49 pm
Location: USA, baby
Contact:

Post by Moo Cow »

I've been watching Fullmetal Alchemist, i adore it! I'm actually about to watch some now before i go to bed... i've seen 20 out of the 50ish episodes.

I'm planning to watch Evangelion again soon with some friends here at school, exciting!

I bought the first 4 Chobits manga and loooov4e them i want the rest!!!

~Sara
OMG, new Icon!!!! From the genius of Potter Puppet Pals http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/, icon created by http://www.livejournal.com/users/minttea/
Snape is Love.

User avatar
Damned
Regular Poster
Posts: 812
Joined: Sun May 16, 2004 11:04 pm
Location: Hiding in a dark corner...sulking...and plotting the destruction of the world
Contact:

Post by Damned »

Ooh! I've seen the 1st DVD of FullMetal Alchemist! Very cool *nod* I've also bought:

Get Backers (so cool...I love Ban, Ginji and Kazuki *grin* )
D.N. Angel (With, Dai and Dark are adorable.)
Wolf's Rain (1 more DVD to get!!!)
and King of Bandit Jing

I really need some more anime.
"Cover her face;
Mine eyes dazzle;
she died young"- Queen of the Damned, John Webster

Today Venus is in amnesia and mercury is in opposition to Prozac. Forget about that werewolf in the cupboard under that stairs

“If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn. People die. But real love is forever.”- Eric, The Crow

User avatar
Struck3xbylightning
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1595
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2004 6:08 am
Location: Australia

Post by Struck3xbylightning »

I saw the Final Fantasy Advent Children movie about two weeks ago. I also have it on DVD now.

and the OVA, which basically gives the story of the fight between Sephiroth and Zack, but in traditional animation, not 3D rendering like Advent Children.

I would have to say this is the coolest movie ever made.

EVER!

so far anyway, muahahaha. There is possible whisperings of Final Fantasy VII 2. The cut scenes from that, weeew! On PS3 though.

Oh, on other FF news, Dirge of Cerberus, which focuse's on Vincent, is a kick arse game, go hire it if you can!
http://tinyurl.com/5m9b2

I never said I was human, people simply assume.

http://struck3xbylightning.deviantart.com/

User avatar
Moo Cow
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3624
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2003 12:49 pm
Location: USA, baby
Contact:

Post by Moo Cow »

I need to see both final fantasy movies...

we finished watching Evangelion, and are now working on Love Hina. Fwhee! Fun fun!

~Sara
OMG, new Icon!!!! From the genius of Potter Puppet Pals http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/, icon created by http://www.livejournal.com/users/minttea/
Snape is Love.

User avatar
Vampz
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1750
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 11:26 am
Location: In Your Base, Killin Your Dudes

Post by Vampz »

Seen all of Love Hina Ending is a bit dissappointing tho.

Am getting episodes of Chobits i love it. (Chii?) lol awesome and ive seen a bit of wolfs rain. Me likie and want more.

And Advent Children Rocks so does Digre Cerberus. :twisted:
"Lie to me," She said.


"I love you," He said.

User avatar
Dark_valor625
Regular Poster
Posts: 49
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:23 pm
Location: Winder (technically in Statham), Georgia
Contact:

Post by Dark_valor625 »

struck3xbylightning wrote:I saw the Final Fantasy Advent Children movie about two weeks ago. I also have it on DVD now.

and the OVA, which basically gives the story of the fight between Sephiroth and Zack, but in traditional animation, not 3D rendering like Advent Children.

I would have to say this is the coolest movie ever made.

EVER!

so far anyway, muahahaha. There is possible whisperings of Final Fantasy VII 2. The cut scenes from that, weeew! On PS3 though.

Oh, on other FF news, Dirge of Cerberus, which focuse's on Vincent, is a kick arse game, go hire it if you can!
The one telling about Zack is Crisis Core isn't it? not sure only seen it on youtube XD but that part in the game suprised me...lol, had the game forever but just played it like a year ago cause it was my brother's

User avatar
Dark_valor625
Regular Poster
Posts: 49
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:23 pm
Location: Winder (technically in Statham), Georgia
Contact:

Post by Dark_valor625 »

Oh and of my favorite, Hellsing (obviously) :twisted:
i found this pic today and remembered the episode and i thought OMG Alucard is a cyborg (see "Aliens")

Image

User avatar
Dark_valor625
Regular Poster
Posts: 49
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:23 pm
Location: Winder (technically in Statham), Georgia
Contact:

Post by Dark_valor625 »

But i do also like Neon Genesis Evangelion, Full Metal Alchemist, Excel Saga (just got box set ^^), i used to like Naruto but it's not that true of anime status, Gungrave, and Negima.

User avatar
Vampz
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1750
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 11:26 am
Location: In Your Base, Killin Your Dudes

Post by Vampz »

I wanna see Broken Saints but i cant fin the complete series anywhere just bits and i dont like watching it like that.

Also I been watching Escaflowne again and I also wanna see all of Romeo X Juliet hat is very good for a rip of shakespearian (Hope thats right) play its not the actual story but is still very good.
"Lie to me," She said.


"I love you," He said.

Post Reply