Anime
I've never seen Orphen but a lot of people like it...
I just finished reading the first four and a half gravitation manga online... Sooo sweet! I love angsty cute shonen ai... well doesit cout as shonen ai if they're like 19 and 26??? I denono. But i like!
~Sara
I just finished reading the first four and a half gravitation manga online... Sooo sweet! I love angsty cute shonen ai... well doesit cout as shonen ai if they're like 19 and 26??? I denono. But i like!
~Sara
OMG, new Icon!!!! From the genius of Potter Puppet Pals http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/, icon created by http://www.livejournal.com/users/minttea/
Snape is Love.
Snape is Love.
Here it is!
Thanks to Erica for the link
http://www.metsuki.net/gravitation/manga.html
But only the first 4.4 are scanned... poo
~Sara
Thanks to Erica for the link
http://www.metsuki.net/gravitation/manga.html
But only the first 4.4 are scanned... poo
~Sara
OMG, new Icon!!!! From the genius of Potter Puppet Pals http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/, icon created by http://www.livejournal.com/users/minttea/
Snape is Love.
Snape is Love.
- Masterlupin
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 413
- Joined: Sun Dec 26, 2004 10:12 am
- Location: Denmark
Hey ya all... I'm now gonna give you something you are gonna love me for. I'ts a link where you can watch free anime... untill now I've succeeded watching some of Excel Saga, Love Hina and Elfen Lied... you are so gonna love this link so enjoy 
http://www.keiichianimeforever.com/anim ... index.html
Hug Erica
http://www.keiichianimeforever.com/anim ... index.html
Hug Erica
Mind and Soul, all is whole?!? 


Oh, sweet... thankies! *hugs*
I've been reading Naruto lately... last night i downloaded some doujinshi... mmm, yummy...
~Sara
I've been reading Naruto lately... last night i downloaded some doujinshi... mmm, yummy...
~Sara
OMG, new Icon!!!! From the genius of Potter Puppet Pals http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/, icon created by http://www.livejournal.com/users/minttea/
Snape is Love.
Snape is Love.
- Masterlupin
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 413
- Joined: Sun Dec 26, 2004 10:12 am
- Location: Denmark
I've been watching Fullmetal Alchemist, i adore it! I'm actually about to watch some now before i go to bed... i've seen 20 out of the 50ish episodes.
I'm planning to watch Evangelion again soon with some friends here at school, exciting!
I bought the first 4 Chobits manga and loooov4e them i want the rest!!!
~Sara
I'm planning to watch Evangelion again soon with some friends here at school, exciting!
I bought the first 4 Chobits manga and loooov4e them i want the rest!!!
~Sara
OMG, new Icon!!!! From the genius of Potter Puppet Pals http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/, icon created by http://www.livejournal.com/users/minttea/
Snape is Love.
Snape is Love.
- Damned
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 812
- Joined: Sun May 16, 2004 11:04 pm
- Location: Hiding in a dark corner...sulking...and plotting the destruction of the world
- Contact:
Ooh! I've seen the 1st DVD of FullMetal Alchemist! Very cool *nod* I've also bought:
Get Backers (so cool...I love Ban, Ginji and Kazuki *grin* )
D.N. Angel (With, Dai and Dark are adorable.)
Wolf's Rain (1 more DVD to get!!!)
and King of Bandit Jing
I really need some more anime.
Get Backers (so cool...I love Ban, Ginji and Kazuki *grin* )
D.N. Angel (With, Dai and Dark are adorable.)
Wolf's Rain (1 more DVD to get!!!)
and King of Bandit Jing
I really need some more anime.
"Cover her face;
Mine eyes dazzle;
she died young"- Queen of the Damned, John Webster
Today Venus is in amnesia and mercury is in opposition to Prozac. Forget about that werewolf in the cupboard under that stairs
“If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn. People die. But real love is forever.”- Eric, The Crow
Mine eyes dazzle;
she died young"- Queen of the Damned, John Webster
Today Venus is in amnesia and mercury is in opposition to Prozac. Forget about that werewolf in the cupboard under that stairs
“If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn. People die. But real love is forever.”- Eric, The Crow
- Struck3xbylightning
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1595
- Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2004 6:08 am
- Location: Australia
I saw the Final Fantasy Advent Children movie about two weeks ago. I also have it on DVD now.
and the OVA, which basically gives the story of the fight between Sephiroth and Zack, but in traditional animation, not 3D rendering like Advent Children.
I would have to say this is the coolest movie ever made.
EVER!
so far anyway, muahahaha. There is possible whisperings of Final Fantasy VII 2. The cut scenes from that, weeew! On PS3 though.
Oh, on other FF news, Dirge of Cerberus, which focuse's on Vincent, is a kick arse game, go hire it if you can!
and the OVA, which basically gives the story of the fight between Sephiroth and Zack, but in traditional animation, not 3D rendering like Advent Children.
I would have to say this is the coolest movie ever made.
EVER!
so far anyway, muahahaha. There is possible whisperings of Final Fantasy VII 2. The cut scenes from that, weeew! On PS3 though.
Oh, on other FF news, Dirge of Cerberus, which focuse's on Vincent, is a kick arse game, go hire it if you can!
http://tinyurl.com/5m9b2
I never said I was human, people simply assume.
http://struck3xbylightning.deviantart.com/
I never said I was human, people simply assume.
http://struck3xbylightning.deviantart.com/
I need to see both final fantasy movies...
we finished watching Evangelion, and are now working on Love Hina. Fwhee! Fun fun!
~Sara
we finished watching Evangelion, and are now working on Love Hina. Fwhee! Fun fun!
~Sara
OMG, new Icon!!!! From the genius of Potter Puppet Pals http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/, icon created by http://www.livejournal.com/users/minttea/
Snape is Love.
Snape is Love.
- Dark_valor625
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 49
- Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:23 pm
- Location: Winder (technically in Statham), Georgia
- Contact:
The one telling about Zack is Crisis Core isn't it? not sure only seen it on youtubestruck3xbylightning wrote:I saw the Final Fantasy Advent Children movie about two weeks ago. I also have it on DVD now.
and the OVA, which basically gives the story of the fight between Sephiroth and Zack, but in traditional animation, not 3D rendering like Advent Children.
I would have to say this is the coolest movie ever made.
EVER!
so far anyway, muahahaha. There is possible whisperings of Final Fantasy VII 2. The cut scenes from that, weeew! On PS3 though.
Oh, on other FF news, Dirge of Cerberus, which focuse's on Vincent, is a kick arse game, go hire it if you can!
- Dark_valor625
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 49
- Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:23 pm
- Location: Winder (technically in Statham), Georgia
- Contact:
- Dark_valor625
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 49
- Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:23 pm
- Location: Winder (technically in Statham), Georgia
- Contact:
- Vampz
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1750
- Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 11:26 am
- Location: In Your Base, Killin Your Dudes
I wanna see Broken Saints but i cant fin the complete series anywhere just bits and i dont like watching it like that.
Also I been watching Escaflowne again and I also wanna see all of Romeo X Juliet hat is very good for a rip of shakespearian (Hope thats right) play its not the actual story but is still very good.
Also I been watching Escaflowne again and I also wanna see all of Romeo X Juliet hat is very good for a rip of shakespearian (Hope thats right) play its not the actual story but is still very good.
"Lie to me," She said.
"I love you," He said.
"I love you," He said.
