ItaX wrote:Hey Shirlee. I was going to ask this in private...but here goes anyway.
Well...it's just something I've been thinking about lately. What would happen if a mouse of time (or a group of them) turned bad and started to used their abilities for their own good and greeds? Can the Time Keepers simply "turn off" their powers or they'd be able to roam through the time path acting like some sort of pirates?
If so...I'd call them "The Pirats of Time". Hehehe...just a silly idea.
shirleemouse wrote:lol! that would be a very punny name for them! ^.^
shirleemouse wrote:but to answer your question, there have of course been rare instances (very rare, thank goodness) where a mouse of time has turned bad. no organization that depends on ordinary mortal creatures to fill its ranks can ever claim to have an all-perfect membership. that's another reason why the training is so rigorous and so precise... if a potential trainee is evil, he or she will be weeded out 99.99% of the time before they even become a mouse of time. but we aren't perfect, and there is the chance that one of those 00.01% might turn bad. and though the timekeepers wouldn't assist a rogue mouse of time, the rogue would still be able to use their clock. a mouse of time's timepath is made especially for them and a rogue member could concievably prevent the timekeepers from taking it away from them forever. of course, if the rogue actually needed the timekeeper's help, they would be, shall we say, out of time and luck as well.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests