Question

For readers to comment about the Mouse of Time.

Question

Postby ItaX on Sat Mar 18, 2006 7:27 pm

Hey Shirlee. I was going to ask this in private...but here goes anyway.

Well...it's just something I've been thinking about lately. What would happen if a mouse of time (or a group of them) turned bad and started to used their abilities for their own good and greeds? Can the Time Keepers simply "turn off" their powers or they'd be able to roam through the time path acting like some sort of pirates?

If so...I'd call them "The Pirats of Time". Hehehe...just a silly idea. :roll:
Where there is light...there is darkness!
User avatar
ItaX
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 308
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Fortaleza, CE, Brazil

Re: Question

Postby Shirleemouse on Sun Mar 19, 2006 2:33 pm

ItaX wrote:Hey Shirlee. I was going to ask this in private...but here goes anyway.

Well...it's just something I've been thinking about lately. What would happen if a mouse of time (or a group of them) turned bad and started to used their abilities for their own good and greeds? Can the Time Keepers simply "turn off" their powers or they'd be able to roam through the time path acting like some sort of pirates?

If so...I'd call them "The Pirats of Time". Hehehe...just a silly idea. :roll:

lol! that would be a very punny name for them! ^.^
but to answer your question, there have of course been rare instances (very rare, thank goodness) where a mouse of time has turned bad. no organization that depends on ordinary mortal creatures to fill its ranks can ever claim to have an all-perfect membership. that's another reason why the training is so rigorous and so precise... if a potential trainee is evil, he or she will be weeded out 99.99% of the time before they even become a mouse of time. but we aren't perfect, and there is the chance that one of those 00.01% might turn bad. and though the timekeepers wouldn't assist a rogue mouse of time, the rogue would still be able to use their clock. a mouse of time's timepath is made especially for them and a rogue member could concievably prevent the timekeepers from taking it away from them forever. of course, if the rogue actually needed the timekeeper's help, they would be, shall we say, out of time and luck as well. :twisted:
User avatar
Shirleemouse
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 132
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2002 4:00 pm
Location: washington state

Re: Question

Postby ItaX on Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:48 am

shirleemouse wrote:lol! that would be a very punny name for them! ^.^


^_^ Yeah...it´s pretty punny...but it would fit them nice, wouldn´t it? <=)

shirleemouse wrote:but to answer your question, there have of course been rare instances (very rare, thank goodness) where a mouse of time has turned bad. no organization that depends on ordinary mortal creatures to fill its ranks can ever claim to have an all-perfect membership. that's another reason why the training is so rigorous and so precise... if a potential trainee is evil, he or she will be weeded out 99.99% of the time before they even become a mouse of time. but we aren't perfect, and there is the chance that one of those 00.01% might turn bad. and though the timekeepers wouldn't assist a rogue mouse of time, the rogue would still be able to use their clock. a mouse of time's timepath is made especially for them and a rogue member could concievably prevent the timekeepers from taking it away from them forever. of course, if the rogue actually needed the timekeeper's help, they would be, shall we say, out of time and luck as well. :twisted:


Wow...that does answer my question. :) Thanks Shirlee.
Where there is light...there is darkness!
User avatar
ItaX
Regular Poster
 
Posts: 308
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Fortaleza, CE, Brazil


 

Return to Mouse of Time, The



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron