Webcomic Biggest Losers
- Pillywiggin
- The Establishment (Moderator)

- Posts: 1369
- Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2004 10:05 am
Whoa, neato!
Back on subject, I am 183 cm (6 ft) and weigh in at a paltry 63.5 kg (140 lb). So no weight loss for me.
Last edited by Toxic on Sat Feb 11, 2006 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Make Comic Genesis Keenspace Again!
- JTigerclaw
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1844
- Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2005 1:33 am
- Location: Continuing the hearty tradition of pwnage.
- Contact:
Someone in my speech class did a speech about how large breasts can be very bad for your health. They can actually destroy your posture and make your spine look like a very curvy road (she had the xrays and the breasts to prove it). In some cases, it requires surgery to fix because of slipped disks and damaged vertebrae.
I wonder if all these women getting breast implants know how sucky the latter part of their lives will be because of back pain.
Thanks for tuning in for random obvious fact of the day.
I wonder if all these women getting breast implants know how sucky the latter part of their lives will be because of back pain.
Thanks for tuning in for random obvious fact of the day.
- Ti-Phil
- Héro de Dessin Animé
- Posts: 1928
- Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2002 4:00 pm
- Location: Ste-Julienne
- Contact:
So many tall people.. I'm just 170 cm and around 75 kilos... does it mean I'm overweight, underweight or that I should have chosen something else than a moogle as an avatar?
The Volet
What, free publicity never harmed anyone..right?
"Bunnies just aren't dense enough. You'd have to squish them until their little bunny electrons mated with their little bunny protons." -rkolter
What, free publicity never harmed anyone..right?
"Bunnies just aren't dense enough. You'd have to squish them until their little bunny electrons mated with their little bunny protons." -rkolter
According to a few sites I've looked at you're 25.95-26. Technically you're 'overweight'. But I dunno if you're as muscly as hulk hogan or not.Ti-Phil wrote:So many tall people.. I'm just 170 cm and around 75 kilos... does it mean I'm overweight, underweight or that I should have chosen something else than a moogle as an avatar?
It's really just a quick measure.
-
DarkArtist
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 106
- Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2003 10:36 am
- Location: Michigan
- Contact:
- Black Sparrow
- Cartoon Anti-Hero
- Posts: 6973
- Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:04 am
- Location: Violating your restraining order
- Contact:
You haven't been around long enough if you've never heard CJ Burgandy voice that very complaint. She wants to get breast reduction surgery.JTigerclaw wrote:Someone in my speech class did a speech about how large breasts can be very bad for your health. They can actually destroy your posture and make your spine look like a very curvy road (she had the xrays and the breasts to prove it). In some cases, it requires surgery to fix because of slipped disks and damaged vertebrae.
I wonder if all these women getting breast implants know how sucky the latter part of their lives will be because of back pain.
Thanks for tuning in for random obvious fact of the day.
- TheSuburbanLetdown
- Destroyer of Property Value
- Posts: 12714
- Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
- Location: explod
- Killbert-Robby
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 6876
- Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:28 am
- Location: in the butt
Black Sparrow wrote:You haven't been around long enough if you've never heard CJ Burgandy voice that very complaint. She wants to get breast reduction surgery.JTigerclaw wrote:Someone in my speech class did a speech about how large breasts can be very bad for your health. They can actually destroy your posture and make your spine look like a very curvy road (she had the xrays and the breasts to prove it). In some cases, it requires surgery to fix because of slipped disks and damaged vertebrae.
I wonder if all these women getting breast implants know how sucky the latter part of their lives will be because of back pain.
Thanks for tuning in for random obvious fact of the day.
My GF is pretty short, as I've said, so maybe her spine will be more robust...

- Pillywiggin
- The Establishment (Moderator)

- Posts: 1369
- Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2004 10:05 am
Not to mention that if you have a small ribcage it's apparently impossible to find underwear that fits.Black Sparrow wrote:You haven't been around long enough if you've never heard CJ Burgandy voice that very complaint. She wants to get breast reduction surgery.JTigerclaw wrote:Someone in my speech class did a speech about how large breasts can be very bad for your health. They can actually destroy your posture and make your spine look like a very curvy road (she had the xrays and the breasts to prove it). In some cases, it requires surgery to fix because of slipped disks and damaged vertebrae.
*has heard the epic tale of The Quest for the 36 Triple D Bra far too many times*
- JTigerclaw
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1844
- Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2005 1:33 am
- Location: Continuing the hearty tradition of pwnage.
- Contact:
Nope, haven't been here long enough, or read through old threads (or maybe I just missed it). But I wish her good luck on her mission.Black Sparrow wrote:You haven't been around long enough if you've never heard CJ Burgandy voice that very complaint. She wants to get breast reduction surgery.JTigerclaw wrote: Someone in my speech class did a speech about how large breasts can be very bad for your health. They can actually destroy your posture and make your spine look like a very curvy road (she had the xrays and the breasts to prove it). In some cases, it requires surgery to fix because of slipped disks and damaged vertebrae.

















