Webcomic Biggest Losers

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
User avatar
BOMC
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1339
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2004 5:13 am
Location: with your mom

Post by BOMC »

I stopped slouching when I saw a video of myself... Man, slouching isn't sexy on me :-?
-Grace (BOMC)

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

I slouch but then again, I wear high heels.

User avatar
Faceless
Regular Poster
Posts: 916
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2004 10:28 am
Location: England, UK
Contact:

Post by Faceless »

It just had to be done mcDuff:
Image

User avatar
Pillywiggin
The Establishment (Moderator)
The Establishment (Moderator)
Posts: 1369
Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2004 10:05 am

Post by Pillywiggin »

*cough*


High heels have a tendancy to improve posture.


So do corsets for that matter. :roll:
Image Image Image

User avatar
Toxic
Faster Pussycat
Posts: 4163
Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2002 5:43 pm

Post by Toxic »

Mr.Bob wrote:Here is a dial-up unfriendly link.
Image
Whoa, neato!

Back on subject, I am 183 cm (6 ft) and weigh in at a paltry 63.5 kg (140 lb). So no weight loss for me.
Last edited by Toxic on Sat Feb 11, 2006 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Make Comic Genesis Keenspace Again!

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

Pillywiggin wrote:*cough*


High heels have a tendancy to improve posture.


So do corsets for that matter. :roll:
't's why I wear them.

User avatar
DJMayhem
cor leonis
Posts: 3651
Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2005 3:47 pm
Contact:

Post by DJMayhem »

mcDuffies wrote:
Pillywiggin wrote:*cough*


High heels have a tendancy to improve posture.


So do corsets for that matter. :roll:
't's why I wear them.
c-cup breasts don't help, do they?
You know, i should work on this.

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

No, why do you ask?

User avatar
JTigerclaw
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1844
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2005 1:33 am
Location: Continuing the hearty tradition of pwnage.
Contact:

Post by JTigerclaw »

Someone in my speech class did a speech about how large breasts can be very bad for your health. They can actually destroy your posture and make your spine look like a very curvy road (she had the xrays and the breasts to prove it). In some cases, it requires surgery to fix because of slipped disks and damaged vertebrae.

I wonder if all these women getting breast implants know how sucky the latter part of their lives will be because of back pain.

Thanks for tuning in for random obvious fact of the day.
Image
Awesome avatar done by Nervous Spy

User avatar
Ti-Phil
Héro de Dessin Animé
Posts: 1928
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2002 4:00 pm
Location: Ste-Julienne
Contact:

Post by Ti-Phil »

So many tall people.. I'm just 170 cm and around 75 kilos... does it mean I'm overweight, underweight or that I should have chosen something else than a moogle as an avatar?
The Volet

What, free publicity never harmed anyone..right?

"Bunnies just aren't dense enough. You'd have to squish them until their little bunny electrons mated with their little bunny protons." -rkolter

User avatar
Faceless
Regular Poster
Posts: 916
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2004 10:28 am
Location: England, UK
Contact:

Post by Faceless »

Ti-Phil wrote:So many tall people.. I'm just 170 cm and around 75 kilos... does it mean I'm overweight, underweight or that I should have chosen something else than a moogle as an avatar?
According to a few sites I've looked at you're 25.95-26. Technically you're 'overweight'. But I dunno if you're as muscly as hulk hogan or not.

It's really just a quick measure.

DarkArtist
Regular Poster
Posts: 106
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2003 10:36 am
Location: Michigan
Contact:

Post by DarkArtist »

I am in perfect shape.

Round is a shape after all. :o


I am so going to join this Biggest loser thing.
Image

User avatar
Black Sparrow
Cartoon Anti-Hero
Posts: 6973
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:04 am
Location: Violating your restraining order
Contact:

Post by Black Sparrow »

JTigerclaw wrote:Someone in my speech class did a speech about how large breasts can be very bad for your health. They can actually destroy your posture and make your spine look like a very curvy road (she had the xrays and the breasts to prove it). In some cases, it requires surgery to fix because of slipped disks and damaged vertebrae.

I wonder if all these women getting breast implants know how sucky the latter part of their lives will be because of back pain.

Thanks for tuning in for random obvious fact of the day.
You haven't been around long enough if you've never heard CJ Burgandy voice that very complaint. She wants to get breast reduction surgery.
This is going in my notebook titled "Things I Didn't Know about Surface Dwellers."
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

User avatar
TheSuburbanLetdown
Destroyer of Property Value
Posts: 12714
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 8:38 pm
Location: explod

Post by TheSuburbanLetdown »

There was a episode of Rosanne about that.
Image

User avatar
Risky
69
Posts: 3834
Joined: Tue May 04, 2004 8:41 am
Location: San Francisco
Contact:

Post by Risky »

PeppermintAfterlife wrote:There was a episode of Rosanne about that.
Way to go, Doogie!

User avatar
Killbert-Robby
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 6876
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:28 am
Location: in the butt

Post by Killbert-Robby »

Black Sparrow wrote:
JTigerclaw wrote:Someone in my speech class did a speech about how large breasts can be very bad for your health. They can actually destroy your posture and make your spine look like a very curvy road (she had the xrays and the breasts to prove it). In some cases, it requires surgery to fix because of slipped disks and damaged vertebrae.

I wonder if all these women getting breast implants know how sucky the latter part of their lives will be because of back pain.

Thanks for tuning in for random obvious fact of the day.
You haven't been around long enough if you've never heard CJ Burgandy voice that very complaint. She wants to get breast reduction surgery.

My GF is pretty short, as I've said, so maybe her spine will be more robust...
Image

User avatar
Pillywiggin
The Establishment (Moderator)
The Establishment (Moderator)
Posts: 1369
Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2004 10:05 am

Post by Pillywiggin »

Black Sparrow wrote:
JTigerclaw wrote:Someone in my speech class did a speech about how large breasts can be very bad for your health. They can actually destroy your posture and make your spine look like a very curvy road (she had the xrays and the breasts to prove it). In some cases, it requires surgery to fix because of slipped disks and damaged vertebrae.
You haven't been around long enough if you've never heard CJ Burgandy voice that very complaint. She wants to get breast reduction surgery.
Not to mention that if you have a small ribcage it's apparently impossible to find underwear that fits.



*has heard the epic tale of The Quest for the 36 Triple D Bra far too many times*
Image Image Image

User avatar
JTigerclaw
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1844
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2005 1:33 am
Location: Continuing the hearty tradition of pwnage.
Contact:

Post by JTigerclaw »

Black Sparrow wrote:
JTigerclaw wrote: Someone in my speech class did a speech about how large breasts can be very bad for your health. They can actually destroy your posture and make your spine look like a very curvy road (she had the xrays and the breasts to prove it). In some cases, it requires surgery to fix because of slipped disks and damaged vertebrae.
You haven't been around long enough if you've never heard CJ Burgandy voice that very complaint. She wants to get breast reduction surgery.
Nope, haven't been here long enough, or read through old threads (or maybe I just missed it). But I wish her good luck on her mission.
Image
Awesome avatar done by Nervous Spy

User avatar
Sincerely
Ice Queen
Posts: 1814
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2005 4:09 pm
Location: In my frigid kingdom
Contact:

Post by Sincerely »

I'm surprised this topic hasn't come up in Wapsi Square. The dude has talked about just about every other aspect of having enormous breasts you could possibly think up...
Image

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

Does he have a close friend with big breasts or is he just obsessed? :lol:

Post Reply