Current song
- Drfranknfurter
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 251
- Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2004 9:17 am
Current song
WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW!?
*Oingo boingo - Little girls*
(BTW I'm banned from the computer for a week, see you later ma darlins'!!)
*Oingo boingo - Little girls*
(BTW I'm banned from the computer for a week, see you later ma darlins'!!)
I'm not this stupid any more.
Heheh, End of the World by REM right this sec.
I'll miss you!
*hugs*
`Sara
I'll miss you!
*hugs*
`Sara
OMG, new Icon!!!! From the genius of Potter Puppet Pals http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/, icon created by http://www.livejournal.com/users/minttea/
Snape is Love.
Snape is Love.
- Struck3xbylightning
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1595
- Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2004 6:08 am
- Location: Australia
the Bucket by the Kings of Leon
the album is called "A'ha Shake Heartbreak"
way cool album, I highly recommend their blend of soft rocky tunes with a sixties feel to the guitar rythms. and the lead singer has a knack for dropping letters from certain words, that make your mind want to fill in the blanks! -love the kings of leon-!
the album is called "A'ha Shake Heartbreak"
way cool album, I highly recommend their blend of soft rocky tunes with a sixties feel to the guitar rythms. and the lead singer has a knack for dropping letters from certain words, that make your mind want to fill in the blanks! -love the kings of leon-!
http://tinyurl.com/5m9b2
I never said I was human, people simply assume.
http://struck3xbylightning.deviantart.com/
I never said I was human, people simply assume.
http://struck3xbylightning.deviantart.com/
Stuck in my head is "Today" by Jefferson Airplane.
"Today...
I feel like pleasing you more than before
Today...
I know what I want to do but I don't know what for
To be living for you is all I want to do
To be loving you it'll all be there when my dreams come true"
I don't know why, maybe the melody, but this song feels so sad to me.
~Sara
"Today...
I feel like pleasing you more than before
Today...
I know what I want to do but I don't know what for
To be living for you is all I want to do
To be loving you it'll all be there when my dreams come true"
I don't know why, maybe the melody, but this song feels so sad to me.
~Sara
OMG, new Icon!!!! From the genius of Potter Puppet Pals http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/, icon created by http://www.livejournal.com/users/minttea/
Snape is Love.
Snape is Love.
- Master killer
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1717
- Joined: Fri May 21, 2004 2:09 am
- Location: A dip which i can just about see the rest off the world passing me by in
- Masterlupin
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 413
- Joined: Sun Dec 26, 2004 10:12 am
- Location: Denmark
- Genetically_genesis
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 100
- Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2005 1:15 am
- Location: the desert... blowing up the sunshine...
Dont Cha - Pusscat Dolls ??
im not actually listening i a sure u but it has become imprinted on my brain along with
"I want you to want me, i need you to need me" from 10 things i hate about you..
GAH so infectiously annoying...
im not actually listening i a sure u but it has become imprinted on my brain along with
"I want you to want me, i need you to need me" from 10 things i hate about you..
GAH so infectiously annoying...
YEs yes yes we have a winner....
struck u r a genius ... with a weirdly amazing memory... u 2 lewwy... i somehow left an imprint on arcana forum... yay
Dont hate me because im beautiful................ nah just kidding...................... u can hate me
struck u r a genius ... with a weirdly amazing memory... u 2 lewwy... i somehow left an imprint on arcana forum... yay
Dont hate me because im beautiful................ nah just kidding...................... u can hate me
- Phoenix_feathers
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1637
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:25 pm
- Location: Sunny Coast, Australia
- Contact:
The Used "Yesterday's Feelings" *sighs* I'm going to marry Bert McCracken (lead singer) one day... *sighs* woops did I say that out loud?? hehe ^_^;;
"You are extremely afraid of any kind of initial contact aren't you? Are you that afraid of other people? I know that by keeping others at a distance you avoid a betrayal of your trust. But while you may not be hurt that way, you mustn't forget that you must endure the loneliness. Man can never completely erase this sadness, because all men are fundamentally alone. Pain is something that man must endure in his heart. And since the heart feels pain so easily some believe life is pain." ~Neon Genesis Evangelion: Death and Rebirth


- Struck3xbylightning
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1595
- Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2004 6:08 am
- Location: Australia
- Genetically_genesis
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 100
- Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2005 1:15 am
- Location: the desert... blowing up the sunshine...
hehe my friend has the same plan... she will fight u for the chance...phoenix_feathers wrote:The Used "Yesterday's Feelings" *sighs* I'm going to marry Bert McCracken (lead singer) one day... *sighs* woops did I say that out loud?? hehe ^_^;;
and new song on my mind...
WEST END RIOT - LIVING END
YEs yes yes we have a winner....
struck u r a genius ... with a weirdly amazing memory... u 2 lewwy... i somehow left an imprint on arcana forum... yay
Dont hate me because im beautiful................ nah just kidding...................... u can hate me
struck u r a genius ... with a weirdly amazing memory... u 2 lewwy... i somehow left an imprint on arcana forum... yay
Dont hate me because im beautiful................ nah just kidding...................... u can hate me
- Phoenix_feathers
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1637
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:25 pm
- Location: Sunny Coast, Australia
- Contact:
Well I say bring it on!!! *giggles* I'm listening to "Body Talk" by My Epiphany ^_^genetically_genesis wrote:hehe my friend has the same plan... she will fight u for the chance...phoenix_feathers wrote:The Used "Yesterday's Feelings" *sighs* I'm going to marry Bert McCracken (lead singer) one day... *sighs* woops did I say that out loud?? hehe ^_^;;
and new song on my mind...
WEST END RIOT - LIVING END
"You are extremely afraid of any kind of initial contact aren't you? Are you that afraid of other people? I know that by keeping others at a distance you avoid a betrayal of your trust. But while you may not be hurt that way, you mustn't forget that you must endure the loneliness. Man can never completely erase this sadness, because all men are fundamentally alone. Pain is something that man must endure in his heart. And since the heart feels pain so easily some believe life is pain." ~Neon Genesis Evangelion: Death and Rebirth


- Struck3xbylightning
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1595
- Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2004 6:08 am
- Location: Australia
Enya - Braveheart theme, while I hang out my washing.....
God I am soooo LAME......
God I am soooo LAME......
http://tinyurl.com/5m9b2
I never said I was human, people simply assume.
http://struck3xbylightning.deviantart.com/
I never said I was human, people simply assume.
http://struck3xbylightning.deviantart.com/
- Phoenix_feathers
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1637
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:25 pm
- Location: Sunny Coast, Australia
- Contact:
You are not lame! *stranglehugs* Don't ever, ever say that!! or I'll- *shakes fist and looks menacing*
"You are extremely afraid of any kind of initial contact aren't you? Are you that afraid of other people? I know that by keeping others at a distance you avoid a betrayal of your trust. But while you may not be hurt that way, you mustn't forget that you must endure the loneliness. Man can never completely erase this sadness, because all men are fundamentally alone. Pain is something that man must endure in his heart. And since the heart feels pain so easily some believe life is pain." ~Neon Genesis Evangelion: Death and Rebirth


- Struck3xbylightning
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1595
- Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2004 6:08 am
- Location: Australia
I am Lame, its 8pm, I am sitting here after doing the washing....phoenix_feathers wrote:You are not lame! *stranglehugs* Don't ever, ever say that!! or I'll- *shakes fist and looks menacing*
you think a guy could find something much more fun to do...like a jigsaw puzzle, or maybe solitaire...but no....
hehehe, saying that is kind of like saying "dont die, or ill kill you!"
http://tinyurl.com/5m9b2
I never said I was human, people simply assume.
http://struck3xbylightning.deviantart.com/
I never said I was human, people simply assume.
http://struck3xbylightning.deviantart.com/
- Lewellynthedolphin
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1540
- Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2004 1:56 am
- Location: Albury, NSW/VIC, Australia
- Contact:
"Liberi Fatali" by Nobuo uematsu
bah, song changed. Now It's pachabel's cannon in d minor
oh, wait, no, House!
~Lewwy
bah, song changed. Now It's pachabel's cannon in d minor
oh, wait, no, House!
~Lewwy
"We danced above a world forgotten, moments cherished even now" (The Crüxshadows - Cassandra)
"Love hurts, but sometimes it's a good hurt, and it makes me feel alive." (Incubus - Love Hurts)
"Love hurts, but sometimes it's a good hurt, and it makes me feel alive." (Incubus - Love Hurts)
- Struck3xbylightning
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1595
- Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2004 6:08 am
- Location: Australia
"secret wedding" from braveheart...
and "tears toshed" from corpse bride
i just bought some songs off Itunes with a giftcard!~
~Sara
and "tears toshed" from corpse bride
i just bought some songs off Itunes with a giftcard!~
~Sara
OMG, new Icon!!!! From the genius of Potter Puppet Pals http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/, icon created by http://www.livejournal.com/users/minttea/
Snape is Love.
Snape is Love.
- Struck3xbylightning
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1595
- Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2004 6:08 am
- Location: Australia
Hold back the night by sinead o'conner
wants the sweet november soundtrack- cant find it at local stores gah!
wants the sweet november soundtrack- cant find it at local stores gah!
http://tinyurl.com/5m9b2
I never said I was human, people simply assume.
http://struck3xbylightning.deviantart.com/
I never said I was human, people simply assume.
http://struck3xbylightning.deviantart.com/
- Struck3xbylightning
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1595
- Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2004 6:08 am
- Location: Australia
- Phoenix_feathers
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1637
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:25 pm
- Location: Sunny Coast, Australia
- Contact:
hmm ^_^ I love Enya, especially Only Time *hums* what a beautiful song
what Im listening to: "You Know What They Do To Guys like Us in Prison" by My Chemical Romance
what Im listening to: "You Know What They Do To Guys like Us in Prison" by My Chemical Romance
"You are extremely afraid of any kind of initial contact aren't you? Are you that afraid of other people? I know that by keeping others at a distance you avoid a betrayal of your trust. But while you may not be hurt that way, you mustn't forget that you must endure the loneliness. Man can never completely erase this sadness, because all men are fundamentally alone. Pain is something that man must endure in his heart. And since the heart feels pain so easily some believe life is pain." ~Neon Genesis Evangelion: Death and Rebirth


